Advertisement

Author Topic: the way some people think makes no cot dang sense to me.......  (Read 2565 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
the way some people think makes no cot dang sense to me.......
« on: September 16, 2016, 05:12:14 AM »
Like azn trying to be whitewash.  To get the white girls, he tries to be white.  Now that makes no cot dang sense to me.  So you try to present yourself as a white guy and if a white chick wants that white guy looks, she would go for a genuine white guy instead. 

Like lipstick lesbian going for a chick who looks like a dude.  I mean why not just get it with a dude instead? 

I call this my crab meat imitation theory.  The logic don't make sense and these people don't think either. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: the way some people think makes no cot dang sense to me.......
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 05:17:41 AM »
In sf where it is the home of the gays and weirdos, to get to first base with a lesbo, i pretend to be gay.  She feels safer if i was gay.  Now this is the most confusing part ever.  Like i don't find lesbo to be hot so they are safe to me but she prefers to be friends with other natural gay folks.  Like hello, i don't want to fawk with you so im gay to you like hello. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 05:21:44 AM »
Like women goes around and calling people hun n sweetie.  So what do u call your husband or bf at home?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 05:27:19 AM »
Like a fat hmong chick disses you as she is waiting for something better to come along. 

Thinking about all of these moments make me feel stupid.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 04:55:39 PM »
PRetty women do not date and if she does date an ugly guy, yep, she must be a gold digger like huh?   :2funny:

The reason why women don't talk to me is because they know how much I do not like them to begin with.  I mean it is like they have this firewall in front of their face and ready to kick your azz and think of you as being a douche bag to begin with since the last guy who tries that same moves are all douche bags.  ha   :2funny:

I can't blame her though.  It is a part of the package for being so beautiful. 

FetishDream

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 04:56:54 PM »
I am going to get me a temp girlfriend so that my confidence level will go off the roof.  I mean if I struck out, at least i can tell her that I have a gf at home.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 05:00:40 PM »
Hmong women don't find me charming.  It is because they are afraid of falling in love and get their heart broken by a non hmong. 

If it seems like I only hunt for hmong women then think again.  There is a hmong club in sac on a certain night and I have never set foot in that place ever. 

If I catch me a hmong chick, I will slide her to the side to my hmong friends.  I already know how it is going to go down.  She meets me, goes to their parties in thinking that I will be there, get drunk and whoops, my friends take advantage of her and her hmong self, all while I stay home or goes off to another party without her. 

Now she is mad at me for doing a no show. 

She will be forever mad at this non hmong but that's ok, I hate her and her hmong self before she hates me.  ha  :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 05:01:29 PM »
Here I am, thinking that there is something wrong with how other people think when it is I that have my own issues and demon to deal with.  The way I think makes no cot dang sense either.    :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 05:02:20 PM »
Ph to me is like a hmong chick.  hit and run or fawk and run or post and run  ha  :2funny:

Blongforever

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 07:01:51 PM »
Dude....., the last time I checked, talking to yourself is considered a major mental illness called "psychosis".

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 05:26:07 AM »
Dude....., the last time I checked, talking to yourself is considered a major mental illness called "psychosis".

Not knowing what the hell is going on is also a mental illness that is specialize for yourself. 

Now tell me again, who is talking to whom?  Throw away the screen name and read it again to see if someone is talking to themselves or is a continuation of such presentation. 

Once again, the way you think makes no cot dang sense to me  :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 11:59:29 AM »
xxx

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 05:32:01 PM by Gracified23 »

FetishDream

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 02:08:08 PM »
This here makes sense to me. 

Lets take theking for example.  Had  he was centralized in hmong land like sac or fresno, he would still be single now.  What he did is expanding his pool by searching elsewhere. 

So my buddy just got a job in the bay area.  My buddy is hmong.  He told me how busy it is for him with them females in the bay area.  More game there so if I was a helpless hmong from the valley, I would reach for the miller high life.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 03:38:32 PM »
this makes no sense to me neither...why PH peeps be hating on you when all you do is make us good PHo!  yeah, hmongs, these cheap peeps don't leave good tips, like you do!

if you was my homie, i'd get you a couple of PHat hmong chicks to sit on you!

thank you and respect.

They only hate what they don't know or fear, whichever comes first.   O0

Advertisements