Advertisement

Author Topic: When You Agree With Liberals, You're a Racist. ROFL!  (Read 4055 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
When You Agree With Liberals, You're a Racist. ROFL!
« on: September 18, 2016, 03:29:05 AM »
For example, Blacks are always pointing out that their poverty rate is due to institutional racism. If you agree that the overall black race is living at poverty level, suddenly you are generalizing and thus you are a racist.  :idiot2:

Blacks claim that they are being killed by cops at a higher rate than whites (which is actually false). If you agree that blacks do have more escalated encounters with cops then suddenly you are generalizing and a racist.  :idiot2:

Blacks claim that they get bad schools. If you agree that black children do underperform on standardized testing, you are generalizing and being racist.  :idiot2:

Another example:
Tou Ger Xiong, can, ladylioness, and other feminists claim that the Hmong culture not only tolerates but promotes domestic abuse, underage marriages, and pedophilia. When Ann Coulter points out that the Hmong practice these things, she is a racist for agreeing with them.

Apparently, Liberals label themselves as victims in order to receive benefits, but as soon as they are treated and viewed like victims it's just stereotyping, racist, bigoted, and wrong.  :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: When You Agree With Liberals, You're a Racist. ROFL!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »
Interesting how you don't see liberals as victims yet you're always attacking liberals.  (hint: a victim is someone who is being attacked)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 04:35:33 PM »
Interesting how you don't see liberals as victims yet you're always attacking liberals.  (hint: a victim is someone who is being attacked)

The reason for her not seeing it is obvious. In her eyes, she cannot be labeled as the one doing the attacking when she clearly see's herself as the victim.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:54:04 PM by dogmai »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 08:52:14 PM »
well.. a bully doesn't have compassion for his victim so he can't regard the one he is bullying as a victim even when everyone else sees it.

can

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 09:19:19 PM »
The reason for her not seeing it is obvious. In her eyes, she cannot be labeled as the one doing the attacking when she clearly see's herself as the victim.

that means she's a liberal.  :idiot2: :2funny: no wonder she hates herself so much.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 03:09:50 AM »

Victims are those who don't have the resources or the capacity to defend themselves.

Are you telling me that you liberal PHers are handicapped and incapable of defending yourselves from me?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Well I always knew that I can outsmart, out-wit, and win arguments against PH Liberals, but wow, "it must really hurt to admit it and agree with me, eh?"

can

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 02:03:05 PM »
well.. a bully doesn't have compassion for his victim so he can't regard the one he is bullying as a victim even when everyone else sees it.

Bully is too big a word for republicans to understand  :2funny:

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 02:05:19 PM »
One thing i real hating is racists.. and blacks.

Trouble excites me!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 05:05:59 PM »
Bully is too big a word for republicans to understand  :2funny:

No. Her problem isn't the definition of words. Her problem is not knowing the context. You can see that that  problem resulted in her writing this comment.

Victims are those who don't have the resources or the capacity to defend themselves.

Are you telling me that you liberal PHers are handicapped and incapable of defending yourselves from me?

Well I always knew that I can outsmart, out-wit, and win arguments against PH Liberals, but wow, "it must really hurt to admit it and agree with me, eh?"

can

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 05:49:42 PM »

No. Her problem isn't the definition of words. Her problem is not knowing the context. You can see that that  problem resulted in her writing this comment.

it's funny because I been proving her wrong all over the place and that's why she cries so much in here  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 03:05:30 AM »
it's funny because I been proving her wrong all over the place and that's why she cries so much in here  :idiot2: :2funny:

Now you have become the bully.    ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 05:45:16 AM »

so you admit to being a bully.   

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 03:30:25 AM »
Hillary contradicted herself in tonight's debate. For example, she stated that there needed to be stiffer gun control laws and that police should only exercise force when needed. They were apparently too aggressive. First of all, who is she to determine what is "force when needed". But more importantly, she also stated that the police was being out-weaponized by the military-style arsenal on the streets.

Duh. Would that explain why the police have been more aggressive? Obviously, stiffer gun control laws are not keeping thugs from getting their hands on military-style guns.

She also incited race politics by stating that a person's race determined where they lived. Might that be due to the fact that people gravitate towards cities where there are people who look like them? But she failed to mention that black communities have been decimated by DEMOCRATIC POLICIES. The same communities that she says have been left behind are the same ones controlled by her political party.  Hmm....interes ting. But when Trump mentioned that blacks were being misled by false political promises and agreed that they were some of the worst areas in the country, she tried to claim that there was much revitalization .

can

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 04:32:34 AM »
Now you have become the bully.    ;D

That's why she goes and cries and comes back fore more and runs off to cry again  :idiot2:

Advertisements