Advertisement

Author Topic: What's wrong with Hmong people...  (Read 21031 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
What's wrong with Hmong people...
« on: September 24, 2016, 07:48:11 PM »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with Hmong people...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 10:41:17 PM »
Only boards don't hit back.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 10:37:35 AM »
Perhaps the court papers will convince you?

Lol

What a mess of an article. But I shouldn't be surprised. It's a yahoo article. Often are a mess or just click sit.

But anyway. Whatever. He pleaded no contest and there was evidence that contradicted his everchanging story.

"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:05:01 AM »
Not sure how far Her can get with his lawsuit as he tried to swept the deed under the rug by asking the girl he raped her hand in marriage shortly after the incident.. ???

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:12:49 AM »
I think it's a feud now.

Not sure how far Her can get with his lawsuit as he tried to swept the deed under the rug by asking the girl he raped her hand in marriage shortly after the incident.. ???

Like this post: +1
"...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 03:32:17 PM »
nothing wrong with hmong people, since losing respect for our culture and how we resolve issues.  it isn't the best but at least there's peace in the making and somewhat an agreeable resolution without the high cost of life and monetary...we've come to do it the american way

this could be karma in the making...ms. xiong should take a plea deal and pay only a million  :P >:D.  a lesson to be learn that when someone is nice to you, take it as it is.  when you got an ill will/vendetta (khwv tswv yim phem) for personal reasons and when already, in the eye of the court and people sees it differently... the consequences could be costly, when they strike back.  civil court is much easier to win, most of what he has prove is that defamation did occur (facebook does have it's usefulness :D ;D) and not necessary the intent.   

i would gladly go to jail for $4million for a year and be a limited life time registered offender, just make sure I get my money>:D :police: :2funny:

case in note: this is just as ridiculous as being sued by family members of a thug who was shot in an attempted home robbery.

:icon_puke_r:

Blongforever

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 09:04:47 AM »
Nothing's wrong with Hmong people.  Just a couple of horny college age people that wanted to bang each other.

Xeemxai

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 12:21:02 PM »
It's 21 century, isn't? Somes are still khwv tiaj khwv tuag tsi txaus tus brother noj ib pluag. 

Tej yam zoo li no, zam tsi tau li lov?

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 08:13:27 PM »
Hate to say it but she is in the wrong in the first place. You just don't drink till you drop with a bunch of guys. Women need to stop playing the victim card and more importantly stop putting themselves in situations where they can be screwed. Otherwise, they can only expect counter lawsuits. This is why young women needs to heed and listen to their parents' words of wisdom. Obviously, she 18 and can do whatever she feels like it kind of attitude. You only reap what you sowed...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 08:43:08 PM »
Hate to say it but she is in the wrong in the first place. You just don't drink till you drop with a bunch of guys. Women need to stop playing the victim card and more importantly stop putting themselves in situations where they can be screwed. Otherwise, they can only expect counter lawsuits. This is why young women needs to heed and listen to their parents' words of wisdom. Obviously, she 18 and can do whatever she feels like it kind of attitude. You only reap what you sowed...

She can't control others' actions. That point would apply if her intention is to go out to have fun, drink til she passed out and encouraged others to rape her when she's passed out before hand...

That's like saying a driver was out driving to work/school/home minding his/her business and gets hit by a drunk driver but gets blame just because he/she just happens to be there...Theref ore if he/she didn't put him/herself in that situation where he/she could get hurt, it would not have happened so it's his/her fault for getting hit by a drunk driver.

Bottom line is, doesn't matter what you do, you can't control others' actions...Ther e are also cases of women that got raped inside of their own homes..

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 09:08:39 PM »
She can't control others' actions.

You're right. You can't control other people's action. I understand what you are saying - that doesn't invite anyone to invade her sexually especially when under the influence of a substance. But isn't that why we lock our car doors, our house doors, and most of us make the decision not to go for walks at 3:00am alone? Just because you don't want to be raped while drunk, doesn't mean there aren't monsters out there waiting to take advantage of an intoxicated person. Just because I don't want someone to rob me, doesn't make me immune to robbery. This isn't victim blaming. This is pointing out the fact that when you go to a college drinking party, just because in your mind you're just there to have fun and have a few drinks, doesn't mean you won't end up with your panties missing.

This isn't the same as walking down the street and getting struck by a drunk driver. If that had happened, the intoxicated driver was there IN SPITE of his drinking and driving, not BECAUSE OF IT. But when you're a young woman and you go to a college drinking party, people aren't there to talk about how to play a better midlane in League of Legends or easy steps towards becoming vegan. You KNOW why people are there. Not to say all men at parties are going to rape at first opportunity. Throw in alcohol, impaired judgement, peer pressure, testosterone, voila! It's the perfect equation for something like this to happen.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 09:11:22 PM by HUNG TU LO »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 09:09:15 PM »
She can't control others' actions. That point would apply if her intention is to go out to have fun, drink til she passed out and encouraged others to rape her when she's passed out before hand...

That's like saying a driver was out driving to work/school/home minding his/her business and gets hit by a drunk driver but gets blame just because he/she just happens to be there...Theref ore if he/she didn't put him/herself in that situation where he/she could get hurt, it would not have happened so it's his/her fault for getting hit by a drunk driver.

Bottom line is, doesn't matter what you do, you can't control others' actions...Ther e are also cases of women that got raped inside of their own homes..

You're making a case with comparing apples to oranges, it's just not the same thing. She obviously knows him to want to even be there and have a good time.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 09:14:01 PM »
nvm

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 09:23:51 PM »
You're making a case with comparing apples to oranges, it's just not the same thing. She obviously knows him to want to even be there and have a good time.

Nope, you can't control others' actions regardless of where you are or what you do...To blame a woman and say that she puts herself in a situation where she can get hurt is like blaming others that have gotten hurt due to others' actions.

Do you blame the women that got raped at their own homes too?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 09:30:40 PM »
You're right. You can't control other people's action. I understand what you are saying - that doesn't invite anyone to invade her sexually especially when under the influence of a substance. But isn't that why we lock our car doors, our house doors, and most of us make the decision not to go for walks at 3:00am alone? Just because you don't want to be raped while drunk, doesn't mean there aren't monsters out there waiting to take advantage of an intoxicated person. Just because I don't want someone to rob me, doesn't make me immune to robbery. This isn't victim blaming. This is pointing out the fact that when you go to a college drinking party, just because in your mind you're just there to have fun and have a few drinks, doesn't mean you won't end up with your panties missing.

This isn't the same as walking down the street and getting struck by a drunk driver. If that had happened, the intoxicated driver was there IN SPITE of his drinking and driving, not BECAUSE OF IT. But when you're a young woman and you go to a college drinking party, people aren't there to talk about how to play a better midlane in League of Legends or easy steps towards becoming vegan. You KNOW why people are there. Not to say all men at parties are going to rape at first opportunity. Throw in alcohol, impaired judgement, peer pressure, testosterone, voila! It's the perfect equation for something like this to happen.

I am "right" because you can't control others' actions....Aga in, there are cases of women that have been raped in their own homes as well. Murders and robberies still happen at the nicest of neighborhoods or even to people that have taken the necessary precaution steps to protect themselves i.e., lock their doors, etc., because you still cannot control the actions of "monsters"...

She was there to spend time with friends and have fun, not to get raped just like a driver driving to work is not doing it to get hit by a drunk driver...

Advertisements