Advertisement

Author Topic: What's wrong with Hmong people...  (Read 21063 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with Hmong people...
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2016, 03:09:13 PM »
I don't have sympathy for either one of them.  I still blamed Ms. Xiong for going to the party in the 1st place, not controlling her drinking, etc.  Only they know what happen that lead up to that minute because we are not there to witness who is pulling and dragging to do the shit consent or not when your brain is completely not working and thinking right.  The one thing is that Ms Xiong waking up to noticed it didn't leave......sit all pretty and calmed and still getting a ride from Mr. Her to her apt/dorm to get her stuffs to head to school/class. 

Mr Her could have walk free if he had a better lawyer and stop changing story and especially tseem involved qhov ne Hmoob kevcai........ ..

As I've said in the other thread: If you believe that then you might as well blamed those victims that were violated for taking a walk in their neighborhood or attending the new year celebrations or attending school, going shopping, etc. To blame the victim just because she attended the party is not a very good reason because she has every right to attend that party and enjoy herself like all the other attendees. The raper on the other hand has no zero right to rape without consent. If her attending the party is to blame then why didn't the other women that also attended also get raped??

Bottomline is there's zero excuse to rape someone without their consent regardless of setting which is why it's a crime so all the fault lies on the rapers that made the decision to rape their victims...NOT their victims.

thank you for the sensible input.  theking's thinking is that he can walk into a gay bar and not get hit on.  people with less than common sense will have to learn the hard way. 

mr. her already beat the case once...had mr. her stood his ground, he would have walked away, free. 

I expect to get hit on but I don't expect to get rape without my consent...That's why your examples are such a joke. People hitting on others in certain settings is not against the law but but people raping others without their consent is...See the difference? I doubt it even though it's very "sensable".

"mr. her" did not beat it, just delay it but once the evidence were all in, he got nailed and will have to wear the sex offender label from now on...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements