Advertisement

Author Topic: What's wrong with Hmong people...  (Read 21040 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with Hmong people...
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2016, 09:45:24 PM »
Man!  Guess no one cared about me almost passing out either...

Cheezez....

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 12:28:03 PM »
Man!  Guess no one cared about me almost passing out either...

Cheezez....

Because you're a man? You could've passed out, been robbed and gang butt raped in the open, and people would be filming you saying "He deserves it for passing out drunk. Don't drink what you can't handle."

But if you were a woman passed out drunk in public, the wind blows your skirt up and that's first degree sexual misconduct max penalty of 30 years. We find the defendant, the "wind", GUILTY!

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 07:59:31 PM »
And you are not very consistent just like the perv in the case. There goes your "relations" point down the toilet. I mean you were the one that brought it up because according to you, if the victim and the perv know each other or have "relations", the victim is at fault. But now that I've proposed the questions because there are also cases like that, you all sudden change your tune to those victims are not at fault. So far your argument is still pretty "weak"..

And yep, she bears "NO FAULT". It's very easy and simple to see as she didn't asked to get raped. Why do you think the perv was trying to marry her? Because he knew he's at fault and once he earned that felony record, his life is pretty much done. 

Doesn't matter what the Hmong call it, violating another person without their consent will put you down as the laws of the land rule here. Therefore, I hope that perv enjoys his newly registered felony title of "sex offender"...

Consistency? You're the one to first brought up the abducted kid and drunk driver taking a life scenario. I totally discredit them and point out the reasons why they're irrelevant and how ridiculous your thought process was in to defending your innocent angel. No one is disputing that the sob is innocent. He did it and he outta pay for his actions. But that's not it, your "innocent" angel need to pay as well. Because crying wolf and playing the innocent card is plain ridiculous. Why? Because we continue to see and hear cases involving miss independent, intelligent, educated, and etc getting wasted and taken advantage off year after year. There's just no end to these kind of "I'd got raped" cases. And if you're going to press charges, don't be surprise for counter lawsuits. Women need to be vigilant and mindful of their actions involving dogs, because dogs are in heat. >:D

It's pointless to argue with someone whom don't seem to understand or have the ability to recognize the simple causes and effects of this woman's chosen course, perhaps we should do a polling to see if anyone thinks this woman is totally innocent given the environment that she participated in before getting ravaged by a drunk?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2016, 12:10:21 AM »
Consistency? You're the one to first brought up the abducted kid and drunk driver taking a life scenario. I totally discredit them and point out the reasons why they're irrelevant and how ridiculous your thought process was in to defending your innocent angel. No one is disputing that the sob is innocent. He did it and he outta pay for his actions. But that's not it, your "innocent" angel need to pay as well. Because crying wolf and playing the innocent card is plain ridiculous. Why? Because we continue to see and hear cases involving miss independent, intelligent, educated, and etc getting wasted and taken advantage off year after year. There's just no end to these kind of "I'd got raped" cases. And if you're going to press charges, don't be surprise for counter lawsuits. Women need to be vigilant and mindful of their actions involving dogs, because dogs are in heat. >:D

It's pointless to argue with someone whom don't seem to understand or have the ability to recognize the simple causes and effects of this woman's chosen course, perhaps we should do a polling to see if anyone thinks this woman is totally innocent given the environment that she participated in before getting ravaged by a drunk?

I brought those examples to show you that just because a person happens to be there, he/she is not at fault for being violated by another person that he/she has no control over. Same with this rape case, if you're going to blame her just because she happens to be there then might as well blame all other victims that just happens to be where they were at when they were violated without their consent. I've been consistent the whole time by not blaming the victim that was raped just because she happens to be where she was at. Why?? Because she has no control over the person violating her so the location doesn't really matter because it can happen anywhere even in her own home...It's pretty simple.

Then your inconsistency comes to play. First you say if they have "relations" then the victims is to blame but when I pointed out that there are also cases like that out there, you quickly changed your tune to no fault.

And no one brought up the "innocent" point for the raper except you so no point on that front.

It's even more pointless to argue with someone that blames the victim even though the victim has no control over the person violating him/her. Go ahead and start your poll if you want. I know for sure the primitive cavemen that like to blame women will back you up but I bet most of us with common sense will be able to see the simple fact that the victim in this case has zero control over the actions of her raper and she didn't asked to be raped. Even if it happens at her own home, I'm sure some primitive cavemen that like to blame women would still blame her just because she happens to be there.

And oh, your "causes and effects" point is laughable... ;D

What did the victim do ("cause") to her raper that warrants her raper to violate ("effect") her..?  ;D

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:21:29 AM by theking »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2016, 06:52:30 PM »
I brought those examples to show you that just because a person happens to be there, he/she is not at fault for being violated by another person that he/she has no control over. Same with this rape case, if you're going to blame her just because she happens to be there then might as well blame all other victims that just happens to be where they were at when they were violated without their consent. I've been consistent the whole time by not blaming the victim that was raped just because she happens to be where she was at. Why?? Because she has no control over the person violating her so the location doesn't really matter because it can happen anywhere even in her own home...It's pretty simple.

Then your inconsistency comes to play. First you say if they have "relations" then the victims is to blame but when I pointed out that there are also cases like that out there, you quickly changed your tune to no fault.

And no one brought up the "innocent" point for the raper except you so no point on that front.

It's even more pointless to argue with someone that blames the victim even though the victim has no control over the person violating him/her. Go ahead and start your poll if you want. I know for sure the primitive cavemen that like to blame women will back you up but I bet most of us with common sense will be able to see the simple fact that the victim in this case has zero control over the actions of her raper and she didn't asked to be raped. Even if it happens at her own home, I'm sure some primitive cavemen that like to blame women would still blame her just because she happens to be there.

And oh, your "causes and effects" point is laughable... ;D

What did the victim do ("cause") to her raper that warrants her raper to violate ("effect") her..?  ;D

This is why this rambling sees no end. If one would just try to understand the type of environments in each case, one would know there's varying danger levels in each of them which makes your argument worthless. Same goes to your changing rape scenario, changing the situation of how and when it occurs totally changes the whole case(rejected motion). I will honestly tell you that I would see no danger and rape would be unwarranted if she invite him to her home for a drink. But seriously, do you seriously think this gives you kudos. I still stand my position that she endanger herself. And hey, I never said the dog is/was innocent. I'm simply standing by that this woman put herself in danger which is why she is fukked up and now has to face a counter lawsuit. Dude is guilty, but under what guise? "I was totally drunk, it had a horrible itch..." line? :2funny: Does that make him any less innocent, what about drunk drivers that kill someone? Rape is just way too harsh. Which is all the more reason to sue the victim or the government.lol

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »
This is why this rambling sees no end. If one would just try to understand the type of environments in each case, one would know there's varying danger levels in each of them which makes your argument worthless. Same goes to your changing rape scenario, changing the situation of how and when it occurs totally changes the whole case(rejected motion). I will honestly tell you that I would see no danger and rape would be unwarranted if she invite him to her home for a drink. But seriously, do you seriously think this gives you kudos. I still stand my position that she endanger herself. And hey, I never said the dog is/was innocent. I'm simply standing by that this woman put herself in danger which is why she is fukked up and now has to face a counter lawsuit. Dude is guilty, but under what guise? "I was totally drunk, it had a horrible itch..." line? :2funny: Does that make him any less innocent, what about drunk drivers that kill someone? Rape is just way too harsh. Which is all the more reason to sue the victim or the government.lol

Perhaps you're "rambling" but not me. I've countered your every point. And here goes another counter to your "worthless" points. You missed the simple point of that "environment" wasn't "danger" but the primitive idiot that decides to take advantage of the vulnerable victim is. Otherwise the other women that attended would've been violated too if it's the environment that's dangerous. Since you brought up "environment", how about all those women that were raped in their own homes??

Think real hard if you have enough brain cell to see this simple fact: The environment can be at college, home, at a park,  etc., but the real "danger" is the primitive idiot that decides to violate another person.

And no one said, you said the raper was "innocent" so bringing that up is "worthless".

That primitive idiot can counter sue all he wants but I highly doubt it'll go anywhere...Sim ple fact: he made a poor decision, and he knew he did wrong...Which is why he tried real hard to cover it up.

Again if that victim asked to be raped then she is to blame but since she just happens to be there and has no control over her raper's primitive behaviors, she is not at fault.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2016, 05:19:29 PM »
What about my wallet!

Man!  Nobody care about my wallet.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2016, 09:23:45 AM »
you know me less...I rob the elderly of their wheelchair or cane and pimp walk just one step ahead making them hard to catch me.  the looks on their faces is priceless, it's like they're in one arms reach and can't touch me.   :2funny: :2funny:

and don't let me tell you about the times when I took candies from babies...the best one was when I robbed a baby of his mother's milk.  :o :D ;D

if they're vulnerable to begin with, mentally challenge, minor or what have you...these are exceptions.  what we're talking about is a sane person, who should have known better.  to put in perspective... I'll use me as an example; I remember when I was a little gangster and hanging out at the Fresno New Year.  I know my frenemies was going to be there (I had a right and so did they)...they're hanging by the food court and I knew they be there BUT YET, I insist on going to buy some food.   :idiot2:   you know what happened right? sh!t went down, because I could have avoided it but didn't...I put my self in a vulnerable situation.  I had to beat some a$$es down :idiot2: :idiot2:...they could have just jump me, take ma'money..take ma'hoe, BUT noooo, they gonna try and take my chicken drumstick...ai n't no fool...gonna.. .touch my....drumstic k!  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

That comparison is even more of a joke... ;D ;D ;D

You've said it yourself, you were a "gangster" and you have "friendenemy"...so that means that your gang and the other gang were already provoking each other and have a history of being "enemy"..

What about the victim in this case? How did she provoke her raper? ...What by passing out??

And how were they "enemy"??

Do you really think the victim would have attend if she knew she was going to get raped by her "friendenemy"?  ...You know the primitive douche bag that took advantage of her while she's passed out...

Taking advantage or violating someone that's passed out is the same as taking advantage of any victim that is *vulnerable* sane or not..

It's very simple to see the differences...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »
who cares about the wallet when the @$$ is free!

If I was passed out and some girls took advantage of me, I don't go blaming them.

If you passed out and those "girls" cut off your dik or kill your love ones for no reason other than you happen to be present, you would be OK??

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2016, 02:52:14 PM »
so all your other irrelevant examples are not.  as I see it, they're not even remotely related to the case.  :idiot2: :2funny:

frenenmy = people you know (whether they're bad or not, you don't know).  however, the point is being situational awareness.  you can't control others but you can control yourself.  if you're able to avoid yourself from being in a situation where something bad is about to happen, you prevent it from occurring (to you)...and this lies with your responsibility.

That's where you continue to failed. My examples are spot on in terms of people that have been hurt doing what they do in their everyday life but didn't asked to get raped, abducted or hit by those that inflicted harm onto them nor do they have control over those people's actions.

Your example on the hand, is you know you'll be running into your enemies and will more than likely have an altercation but you still do it which is why you couldn't answer any of the questions I asked about the victim in this case...

if I'm passed out and they raped me, I pray to god that they would do it again!   :D ;D

Alright, enjoy being dik-less.. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2016, 01:24:57 PM »
you must live in a perfect world.   :idiot2: :2funny:

your examples are comparable to a person who commits a crime without consequences.  in the words of a pokemon, "no logic.."  it's as if an intruder can break into my home and not expect to get shot....better yet, a naked woman on my bed and not expect to be phucked. 

your examples don't support your argument.  what I provided is common sense, if ms. xiong didn't want to be raped (as she claimed), she should have controlled her drinking, left after the party, fought back in the event and report it right away.  she had total control of herself, of which she failed, she was irresponsible, bottomline.  she even tried it in court and got a hung jury, twice...had mr. her not agree to the plea bargain, he would have walked away free.  he was sensing pity, felt pity and wanted to end the case, he could live with the choice he made (to the plea bargain)...very simple.

Nope, wrong again, the world is not perfect as there are still too many idiots that blamed the victims instead of their attackers eventhough  the victims had zero control of their attackers' primitive behaviors. I just have enough common sense to know that when a victim is violated and he/she didn't ask for nor have any control over his/her attacker's behavior, he/she should not be blame as in this case..

My examples are spot on because it relates to victims that had no history with their attackers, didn't asked to be violated, and had no control over their attackers' behaviors.

Your example of you being a gangster, having a bad history with your  enemies , and getting into a fight with them is a complete joke when compared to the victim in this case..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2016, 01:27:37 PM »
Heard the case was dropped and the attorney defending her chose to do it for free.

If true. Kudos.

Yep, not surprised. It's so simple and clear to see who's right and wrong in this case but some Clueless folks can't seem to grasp it..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2016, 10:35:39 PM »
Lol...it's all good, I'm not trying to change your beliefs (when having to revert back to it) because there's lack of comprehension and no counter.  However, keep in mind that when one have no choice but to become a victim they will understand to be more careful next time...Don't drink too much, don't sleep over a male friend/stranger's place, and wear protection when having sex.

Yep, I can see your "lack of comprehension" so like you said, "it's all good"..

And doesn't matter if a woman sleeps at her "male friend/stranger's place", it still doesn't give a douche bag the right to rape her...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2016, 10:47:25 PM »
She knows he's a douche, but yet still sleeps at his place.  Who does she think he is?  Gay?  Besides, he was doing her a favor by cleansing her!   :D :2funny: :2funny:

Nope she doesn't ...but feel free to make things up if it makes you happy ... ;D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2016, 12:52:11 PM »
you must live in a perfect world.   :idiot2: :2funny:

your examples are comparable to a person who commits a crime without consequences.  in the words of a pokemon, "no logic.."  it's as if an intruder can break into my home and not expect to get shot....better yet, a naked woman on my bed and not expect to be phucked. 

your examples don't support your argument.  what I provided is common sense, if ms. xiong didn't want to be raped (as she claimed), she should have controlled her drinking, left after the party, fought back in the event and report it right away.  she had total control of herself, of which she failed, she was irresponsible, bottomline.  she even tried it in court and got a hung jury, twice...had mr. her not agree to the plea bargain, he would have walked away free.  he was sensing pity, felt pity and wanted to end the case, he could live with the choice he made (to the plea bargain)...very simple.

I don't have sympathy for either one of them.  I still blamed Ms. Xiong for going to the party in the 1st place, not controlling her drinking, etc.  Only they know what happen that lead up to that minute because we are not there to witness who is pulling and dragging to do the shit consent or not when your brain is completely not working and thinking right.  The one thing is that Ms Xiong waking up to noticed it didn't leave......sit all pretty and calmed and still getting a ride from Mr. Her to her apt/dorm to get her stuffs to head to school/class. 

Mr Her could have walk free if he had a better lawyer and stop changing story and especially tseem involved qhov ne Hmoob kevcai........ .. 

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:00:22 PM by SummerBerry »

Advertisements