Advertisement

Author Topic: Now I want a young wife, is this a phase?  (Read 5961 times)

nchan

Re: Now I want a young wife, is this a phase?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 01:48:11 PM »
nchan,
It's only natural to think of wanting better things or in this case, desiring someone younger whom can rely on you. But it's important to consider what or who is more important to you and not just your selfish desires. If your fiance isn't what you think her to be and you have problems with her than it might not be a good idea to consider. Especially, if you're financially stable, you can afford to baby sit someone young from overseas.
my fiance is great. She's not only attractive but also loyal and very supportive. The problem is me. I am selfish. She got a kid from her previous marriage. I get along well with her 9 year old son. But in the back of my mind, I only see her and myself in this world. The other problem with me is that now that I want to settle down, I want to settle down with a young single girl.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 09:49:24 PM »
So you're like the Clean Slate type of guy or gal whom only wants a clean start in life. There's nothing wrong with that kind of thinking. But getting to know someone that long can bear you that much quilt in your conscience too.

Jiggles

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 04:15:56 AM »
I'm not married yet. But when I was younger, I was only attracted to older women or women of my age. Now that I'm older, I want to marry an 18 year old girl. Is this just a phase I am currently experiencing? I'm thinking about breaking up with my fiance to marry a hot 18 year old girl from Laos especially now I'm still single in my early 30s.

Did it ever occur to you that hot 18 year olds also turn into not so hot 40 year olds? I mean, people age you knew that right?

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 04:42:59 AM »
Marrying a young chick should not even be a priority but effing one from time to time to ease your craving is good. 

Just be slick about it.  Don't forget that a wife is not a fantasy.  If she is then im sorry to say but I'll tear up that big booty hole. Ha

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 06:30:07 AM »
When you first got with your fiancé, you knew she had a child and you still accepted it. What did you think was going to happen to the child? He dies?

You have never been married and no kids. It is common to feel the need to marry someone with the same. But if you do, will you still think of your fiancé? Will you miss her?

Yes you are selfish. But do what you have the courage to do. Sometimes guys are just chicken shlt. All talk and no game.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

nchan

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 08:53:39 PM »
When you first got with your fiancé, you knew she had a child and you still accepted it. What did you think was going to happen to the child? He dies?

You have never been married and no kids. It is common to feel the need to marry someone with the same. But if you do, will you still think of your fiancé? Will you miss her?

Yes you are selfish. But do what you have the courage to do. Sometimes guys are just chicken shlt. All talk and no game.
Haha. No, I like her kid and I love her, but I learned alot about myself(the good, the bad, and the ugly) while I was in a serious relationship with her. She's a good girl and I feel bad for her, but it's not working out. What's done is done, now I just need to block her phone # so she can't call/text me anymore.

Crapcom

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 04:45:05 PM »
yup, brother....If you have 2nd thoughts and don't want to be wiht a person...it is best to leave that person before you make more memories....th en
you'll hurt them more....

it's life, if you want to move on, then cut the ties....but i still recommend not marrying girls from oversea ahahahaah but it's up to you...your call, your life

Advertisements