Advertisement

Author Topic: Man kisses wife, then stabs her 101 times  (Read 13366 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

Man kisses wife, then stabs her 101 times
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:44:18 PM »
Distraught that his wife had a rich boyfriend, Chinnawat Vue kissed her on her cheek and lips and then stabbed her to death inside the couple’s east Fresno home in March, a Fresno police detective testified Wednesday. In all, Xia Vang, 22, was stabbed 101 times in the couple’s bedroom while their crying 3-year-old son watched, Fresno police detective Leonard Cabrera said.

Afterward, Vue grabbed a pillow, cut his neck and laid next to his dead wife, hoping to die next to her during the early hours of March 8, Cabrera testified. When he woke up a few hours later, Vue went into the garage and tried to hang himself with a shirt, the detective said. When that was unsuccessful, Vue left his home and told family members and friends that he had killed his wife, Cabrera said. He was arrested later that day near Hume Lake by U.S. Forest Service police. The detective’s testimony, and that of other police officers, prompted Judge Brian Alvarez to order the 25-year-old Vue to stand trial on a charge of murder. During the two-hour hearing, the couple’s marital affairs and its deadly ending was revealed.

The killing happened inside a house on East Norwich Avenue, south of Gettysburg Avenue and just east of Highway 168. Vang’s mother, Ge Her, who lives next door, discovered her daughter’s body shortly before 8 a.m. March 8 inside the couple’s bloody bedroom. Vue and Vang married in 2009 when she was a minor. She was a Fresno City College student who wanted to become a social worker. But around last September, Vang met someone at the Fresno Center for New Americans, where she was an intern. Her affair with a doctor caused her to change, ignore her family responsibiliti es and seek a divorce, said attorney Philip Billington, who is defending Vue. Meantime, Vue worked a night job as a store stocking clerk, getting little sleep because he had to take care of the couple’s three children while his wife was out with her boyfriend, Billington said. Prosecutor Sally Moreno, however, contended Vue was mean to his wife. Under questioning from Moreno, Fresno police detective Loren Kasten recalled a conversation he had with the victim’s mother.

About a week before the killing, Vang left her husband, but Vue later found her at her mother’s home. Finding her asleep, he grabbed her arm, Kasten testified. When she didn’t want to leave, Vue grabbed her legs and dragged her outside. “The mother said Xia was crying and screaming,” Kasten testified. He forced her into his truck, threatened to beat her if she got out, and then drove her to the mountains, Kasten said. When he fell asleep in the mountains, Vang escaped, found help, and returned to Fresno, Kasten said. But under cross examination, Kasten testified that police had no record of any domestic violence between the couple. The likely reason, Kasten said, is that people in the Hmong community like to resolve disputes by talking with elders, not by calling police.

On the night of the killing, Vue didn’t go to work. Two of the couple’s children were with relatives. Only their son was with them. Cabrera said Vue confessed to killing his wife after he spent two days in the hospital for his self-inflicted neck wounds. Cabrera said Vue gave this account: Vang had been staying with a relative, but that night she was home. In the couple’s bedroom, Vue argued with his wife about her affair while they sat on their bed with their son. Vue wanted to remain married and keep his family together, but his wife insisted on a divorce. Vue got mad and said, “If I can’t have her, no one could have her.” But Vang reportedly told him that he couldn’t kill her because he loved her.

That’s when he went into the kitchen and grabbed two knives – one to kill her, the other to kill himself. He returned to the bedroom and confronted his wife. He kissed her twice and began stabbing her. When she put up her hands to defend herself, he threw her to the ground and slashed her neck. Detective Alfonso Castillo said Vang was stabbed 61 times on her neck, face, chin and chest. She also had 40 defensive stab wounds to her hands and forearms. Castillo said the coroner ruled that Vang died from perforations to her carotid arteries and jugular veins. A bloody knife was discovered under her body.

To read the original story, go here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article104807096.html#storylink=cpy

(Chinnawat Vue, 25, stabbed his wife 101 times in a rage of jealousy)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Man kisses wife, then stabs her 101 times
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 05:10:00 PM »
Old news but tragic.

Distraught that his wife had a rich boyfriend, Chinnawat Vue kissed her on her cheek and lips and then stabbed her to death inside the couple’s east Fresno home in March, a Fresno police detective testified Wednesday. In all, Xia Vang, 22, was stabbed 101 times in the couple’s bedroom while their crying 3-year-old son watched, Fresno police detective Leonard Cabrera said.

Afterward, Vue grabbed a pillow, cut his neck and laid next to his dead wife, hoping to die next to her during the early hours of March 8, Cabrera testified. When he woke up a few hours later, Vue went into the garage and tried to hang himself with a shirt, the detective said. When that was unsuccessful, Vue left his home and told family members and friends that he had killed his wife, Cabrera said. He was arrested later that day near Hume Lake by U.S. Forest Service police. The detective’s testimony, and that of other police officers, prompted Judge Brian Alvarez to order the 25-year-old Vue to stand trial on a charge of murder. During the two-hour hearing, the couple’s marital affairs and its deadly ending was revealed.

The killing happened inside a house on East Norwich Avenue, south of Gettysburg Avenue and just east of Highway 168. Vang’s mother, Ge Her, who lives next door, discovered her daughter’s body shortly before 8 a.m. March 8 inside the couple’s bloody bedroom. Vue and Vang married in 2009 when she was a minor. She was a Fresno City College student who wanted to become a social worker. But around last September, Vang met someone at the Fresno Center for New Americans, where she was an intern. Her affair with a doctor caused her to change, ignore her family responsibiliti es and seek a divorce, said attorney Philip Billington, who is defending Vue. Meantime, Vue worked a night job as a store stocking clerk, getting little sleep because he had to take care of the couple’s three children while his wife was out with her boyfriend, Billington said. Prosecutor Sally Moreno, however, contended Vue was mean to his wife. Under questioning from Moreno, Fresno police detective Loren Kasten recalled a conversation he had with the victim’s mother.

About a week before the killing, Vang left her husband, but Vue later found her at her mother’s home. Finding her asleep, he grabbed her arm, Kasten testified. When she didn’t want to leave, Vue grabbed her legs and dragged her outside. “The mother said Xia was crying and screaming,” Kasten testified. He forced her into his truck, threatened to beat her if she got out, and then drove her to the mountains, Kasten said. When he fell asleep in the mountains, Vang escaped, found help, and returned to Fresno, Kasten said. But under cross examination, Kasten testified that police had no record of any domestic violence between the couple. The likely reason, Kasten said, is that people in the Hmong community like to resolve disputes by talking with elders, not by calling police.

On the night of the killing, Vue didn’t go to work. Two of the couple’s children were with relatives. Only their son was with them. Cabrera said Vue confessed to killing his wife after he spent two days in the hospital for his self-inflicted neck wounds. Cabrera said Vue gave this account: Vang had been staying with a relative, but that night she was home. In the couple’s bedroom, Vue argued with his wife about her affair while they sat on their bed with their son. Vue wanted to remain married and keep his family together, but his wife insisted on a divorce. Vue got mad and said, “If I can’t have her, no one could have her.” But Vang reportedly told him that he couldn’t kill her because he loved her.

That’s when he went into the kitchen and grabbed two knives – one to kill her, the other to kill himself. He returned to the bedroom and confronted his wife. He kissed her twice and began stabbing her. When she put up her hands to defend herself, he threw her to the ground and slashed her neck. Detective Alfonso Castillo said Vang was stabbed 61 times on her neck, face, chin and chest. She also had 40 defensive stab wounds to her hands and forearms. Castillo said the coroner ruled that Vang died from perforations to her carotid arteries and jugular veins. A bloody knife was discovered under her body.

To read the original story, go here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article104807096.html#storylink=cpy

(Chinnawat Vue, 25, stabbed his wife 101 times in a rage of jealousy)

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 05:45:33 PM »
Sad story indeed.

I fell bad for the wife.

This is why i dont understand why girls wanna marry young and or marry a guy thats going nowhere in life.

And then they see finally whats better out there..and its kinda a bad situation for all as well.

That doctor though...is he hmong?!?!  Cmon dude..you had to know she was married...

As much as it might seem id like to get with anyone...i might flirt around with married women becuase they be flirting around but i aint ever messing with a married woman like that!  I dont wanna die!

Sad story...plus i think theres alot of hmong men and women with mental health issues as well.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »
Is this why hmong women who don't want to die ended up not marrying hmong? 

I once said that hmong men, a majority of them have that down syndrome looks to their face and I wanted to apologized.  I'm bi polar online so maybe I should take that statement back. 

When a guy has no game and the only booty they can ever get leaves them, it leaves them with little options.  If my steady gf or wife wanted to leave me, I'll throw myself a party and will bump about 10 booty a month to relieve some stress.  yeah that is what's up.  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 06:37:43 PM »
Sad story indeed.

I fell bad for the wife.

Don't as I'm sure according to some, it's her fault just because she happens to be there... ;D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 06:40:17 PM »

I once said that hmong men, a majority of them have that down syndrome looks to their face and I wanted to apologized.  I'm bi polar online so maybe I should take that statement back. 

When a guy has no game and the only booty they can ever get leaves them, it leaves them with little options.  If my steady gf or wife wanted to leave me, I'll throw myself a party and will bump about 10 booty a month to relieve some stress.  yeah that is what's up.  :2funny:

Easy to say but we all know how things eventually turn out. I think most people think that married life would be forever lasting and probably never plan on the what if's especially the case of infidelity. It's easy to snap and do the unthinkable. As for the doctor, blood is on his hands. This guy need to be destroyed as well.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 06:42:32 PM »
Old news but tragic.

It's an update to the old news. Though the killing happen in March, the trial starts yesterday (I think).

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 09:47:26 PM »

Are you serious? This happens in all race, not a Hmong issue.

I once thought that Viet man, majority of them have that dog face (eating too much dog). But the mix Viet/Hmong looks like dog with down syndrome that's why majority of viet girls go for foreigners. I want to apologized for that, I'll take that statement back, sorry  >:D

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 09:13:27 AM »
Sounds like it.

Thanks for posting the update. I remember this story well.

It's an update to the old news. Though the killing happen in March, the trial starts yesterday (I think).

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 09:14:55 AM »
Doctors have strong feelings, too, and I think his feelings took over his ethics.

But now I think he's suffering even stronger feelings about losing her. It's a permanent scar in his heart for sure.  :2funny:

Easy to say but we all know how things eventually turn out. I think most people think that married life would be forever lasting and probably never plan on the what if's especially the case of infidelity. It's easy to snap and do the unthinkable. As for the doctor, blood is on his hands. This guy need to be destroyed as well.

"...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 11:53:21 AM »
Old news.... The article..."RICH BOYFRIEND".... Im going to laughed hard because it is too funny....

I know for sure Rich BF still has contract working here because husband and I was just talking about work related stuffs last week.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 12:32:42 PM »
Sad story indeed.

I fell bad for the wife.

This is why i dont understand why girls wanna marry young and or marry a guy thats going nowhere in life.

And then they see finally whats better out there..and its kinda a bad situation for all as well.

That doctor though...is he hmong?!?!  Cmon dude..you had to know she was married...

As much as it might seem id like to get with anyone...i might flirt around with married women becuase they be flirting around but i aint ever messing with a married woman like that!  I dont wanna die!

Sad story...plus i think theres alot of hmong men and women with mental health issues as well.

This is old news.  The Dr is Hmong and probably in his 50s.  Short guy but just not on the big size.  Why would this 22 yo want him? He's married and has grown up kids.  There u go... He already worked in the mental health field and you see he got lot of problems. 

For the husband....why didnt he just shot himself with a gun in the head.  A knife is not going to do the job.  Now you got to lived in a cell for your recklass behavior. 

I still remember one weekend when my husband was on call to the hospital... Turn out to be a Hmong lady in her early 30s who tried to commit suicide by popping 10 tylenol.  My husband told her you're not going to died popping 10 tylenol.  She was just a little depressed because they just had a baby about a few months ago and some kind of argument with her husband that day.  My husband didnt admitted her to inpatient because he told her that if he does it doesnt look good for future employment because if they find out she has a history of....She wasnt high risk either. Discharge her to go home and if she feel like talking she can just set up appt.  When my husband finished and she was discharged her husband came to pick her up..... He's like....come on lets go home we can work it out..... My husband just smiled.....

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:58:59 PM by SummerBerry »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 08:07:26 PM »
This is old news.  The Dr is Hmong and probably in his 50s.  Short guy but just not on the big size.  Why would this 22 yo want him? He's married and has grown up kids.  There u go... He already worked in the mental health field and you see he got lot of problems. 

For the husband....why didnt he just shot himself with a gun in the head.  A knife is not going to do the job.  Now you got to lived in a cell for your recklass behavior. 

I still remember one weekend when my husband was on call to the hospital... Turn out to be a Hmong lady in her early 30s who tried to commit suicide by popping 10 tylenol.  My husband told her you're not going to died popping 10 tylenol.  She was just a little depressed because they just had a baby about a few months ago and some kind of argument with her husband that day.  My husband didnt admitted her to inpatient because he told her that if he does it doesnt look good for future employment because if they find out she has a history of....She wasnt high risk either. Discharge her to go home and if she feel like talking she can just set up appt.  When my husband finished and she was discharged her husband came to pick her up..... He's like....come on lets go home we can work it out..... My husband just smiled.....

It's very considerate of your hubby. Admitting her would really put her in a limbo, may never be able to get a job with psychiatric admittance record. So what is the true story regarding this post?

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 11:51:20 AM »
It's very considerate of your hubby. Admitting her would really put her in a limbo, may never be able to get a job with psychiatric admittance record. So what is the true story regarding this post?

We all want to hear "Rich BF" side of the story.  I guess we have to realized that its not him that killed her so he's just going to sit back and continued with his life.  She could just be a mistress or flirt because of the workplace.  I guess that what he get for killing his wife instead of being a man and just let it go but why or tseem yuav xav tuaj rau pojniam lub... 

At least she got a few kisses before he killed her.... Hehe... 

How many more Hmong man are we going to see keep dying or in jail for attempt or killing their wife? Ua cas peb cov pojniam Hmoob hos tsis kib thiab tua ne thaub ne muaj mistress??

That Hmong lady my husband just want to make sure she understand that a psychiatric record can hurt her for future employment. 

Just last week my husband new client is a Hmong lady in a shooting related accident here about 6-8 yrs ago but survived. 

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 06:29:50 PM »
Because we generally put everything on the line for our women and there's a lot of expectation for men and because some of us lack that broader understanding of life that, "It's okay to fail in life." Whether it's wife cheating, divorcing, and or ran off with our life's savings, life must goes on.

Advertisements