Advertisement

Author Topic: Pro-abortion supporters are shifting their stance...  (Read 3463 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
Pro-abortion supporters are shifting their stance...
« on: September 29, 2016, 06:56:36 PM »
First they claimed that an unborn baby is not a human nor is it life...
"Now that scientists have developed 3-D ultrasounds, it is no longer tenable to claim that the preborn are not human or that a child inside the womb is somehow less human than a child outside of it."

They are shifting their stance and no longer making the argument that the unborn is not a life.

They now claimed...
“The unborn person has no constitutional rights,” declared Hillary Clinton on CNN. She admit that the unborn is life but it has no constitution rights and therefore the woman carrying it can do whatever she wants with it.

“So what if abortion ends a life?” writes Mary Elizabeth Williams at Salon(a Liberal media outlet). Williams goes on to say the preborn child is “a life worth sacrificing.”

In April, pro-abortion students at the University of North Georgia made cookies shaped like children and bit the heads off while laughing hysterically. In June, a San Diego abortionist was filmed saying that he “loved” dismembering babies. - James Silberman

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Pro-abortion supporters are shifting their stance...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 10:29:12 AM »
You should go back to posting creeper shots of family hotties.

It'd be more respectable  >:D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 08:51:49 PM »
You should go back to posting creeper shots of family hotties.

It'd be more respectable  >:D

I know it turns you on... Like that "can" dude. It turns him on cause he kept coming back again, and again, and again to view it and put in his two cents.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-scheiner/when-does-baby-get-constitutional-rights-planned-parenthood-ceo-i-dont

CEO of PPH, Richards, was asked again when does an unborn baby, fetus, get constitutional rights and she reply, "Well, I don’t really, actually – I don’t know that there’s an exact answer for that."

Then she shifted her argument to saying that women are deny healthcare...

“I think it really, honestly that’s not the problem we are facing in America. What we are facing in America is the fact that women in many states have fewer rights to access basic health care. And again, I think it’s really important that we be honest here about birth control.”

Hmmm... so women can't get any healthcare from their personal OBGY or doctor? If you can't afford birth control, you shouldn't be screwing each other. Simple as that... An intelligent woman would not allow a man to screw her without condom if she doesn't want a baby. And an intelligent man would not want to screw a woman without condom either if he doesn't want a child. I used condom all the time.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 11:10:01 PM »
right wingers are shifting their stance too.  Trump wants women to be punished if they have abortions.  What's the punishment for murder these days?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 01:42:15 AM »
Sounds like a paper kind of thing.

First they claimed that an unborn baby is not a human nor is it life...
"Now that scientists have developed 3-D ultrasounds, it is no longer tenable to claim that the preborn are not human or that a child inside the womb is somehow less human than a child outside of it."

They are shifting their stance and no longer making the argument that the unborn is not a life.

They now claimed...
“The unborn person has no constitutional rights,” declared Hillary Clinton on CNN. She admit that the unborn is life but it has no constitution rights and therefore the woman carrying it can do whatever she wants with it.

“So what if abortion ends a life?” writes Mary Elizabeth Williams at Salon(a Liberal media outlet). Williams goes on to say the preborn child is “a life worth sacrificing.”

In April, pro-abortion students at the University of North Georgia made cookies shaped like children and bit the heads off while laughing hysterically. In June, a San Diego abortionist was filmed saying that he “loved” dismembering babies. - James Silberman

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements