Advertisement

Author Topic: LGBTIP supporters support this couple... or they should.  (Read 4175 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
LGBTIP supporters support this couple... or they should.
« on: October 05, 2016, 10:26:20 PM »
http://www.floridasunpost.com/miami-man-discovers-bride-granddaughter-no-plans-divorce/

Husband finds out his young wife is his granddaughter. couple has no plans of splitting up or dissolving the marriage. They are happily fornicating and loving each other.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTIP supporters support this couple... or they should.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:18:36 AM »
Nope.  You want to know what everyone should do regarding this couple?

LEAVE THEM BE.

It matters to some. If they're not allowed to marry family, no one should. Cousins or grand daughters  >:D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 06:56:30 PM »
Man married a woman has nothing to do with LGBT. This would be like saying heterosexuals should support them because it's a marriage between a man and a woman.   :idiot2:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 06:58:54 PM »
http://www.floridasunpost.com/miami-man-discovers-bride-granddaughter-no-plans-divorce/

Husband finds out his young wife is his granddaughter. couple has no plans of splitting up or dissolving the marriage. They are happily fornicating and loving each other.

I just skim thru it. Do you know if his wife is his biological grand daughter? I wouln't be surprise if she wasn't otherwise Americans would be going nutz over this. As it's clearly violates the law.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:06:48 AM »
Man married a woman has nothing to do with LGBT. This would be like saying heterosexuals should support them because it's a marriage between a man and a woman.   :idiot2:

;) OP loves to get our attention. And we've fallen for it. But OP reeks of jealousy. This was the same guy who posted shots of relatives commenting about their breasts  ???

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 11:35:29 AM »
http://www.dailydot.com/irl/florida-man-granddaughter-marry-hoax/

Fake. That website Florida Sun Post was registered just a few days ago.

And most states (if not all - I don't have the facts) have laws forbidding marriage and/or sex between two people as closely blood related as grandfather and granddaughter. I checked the Florida law and it states no marriage/sex between people of "lineal consanguinity" (and also extends the law to brother, sisters, niece, etc) which basically I interpret to mean if two people follow the same tree trunk straight up, they are against the law. Meaning these two Floridians would've been reported to authorities in the first place...if it wasn't fake.

Like this post: +1

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 06:22:17 PM »
That's what I figured.

Advertisements