Advertisement

Author Topic: Should union member just blindly vote for the candidate that their union...  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
endorsed?
http://www.voanews.com/a/ohio-laborers--not-union-their-unions/3539678.html
Polls after polls show significant numbers of union members are not voting as their union are telling them to do. They are supporting Trump instead of voting Dems, which the unions have endorsed and made huge monetary contribution to.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
dude, you must've flipped through at least 20 pages of google result pages to find these obscured sites that no one else has ever heard of.  Is it really worth it?

Like this post: +1

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
dude, you must've flipped through at least 20 pages of google result pages to find these obscured sites that no one else has ever heard of.  Is it really worth it?

;D

I can drink to that. "Oh no, CNN, MSN and Puffington are too biased. I'll get my news from www.rightwingnut-federalist-don'ttreadonme-murica.net".

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Unions has not broken any law, like how a company should dictate who their employees should vote for. Every union member has an independent right to make their own choices. Union members as I understand, only vote where their money is at. If a candidate say what the union members like to hear or like how the candidate can benefit them, they will support that candidate. I've never heard of Unions threatening to fire union members if they vote for a candidate the union isn't in favor off.

Advertisements