Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump win that debate!  (Read 5117 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Trump win that debate!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 01:53:24 PM »
I don't know what that word means. But, despite my extreme curiousity and easy access to word definitions, I'm afraid to look it up.

He wants to grab her by the blogovichsky.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:35:31 PM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 04:26:32 PM »
Trump does not answer questions. He only evades them. :2funny: We are doomed if either of them takes office.

One of these fraudulent idiots will get the job no doubt but I'm not worried about "doomed" as I've been around long enough to know how to get by regardless.The re were idiots living at the white house in the past too and I've always seem to get by because I don't care about them nor conisidered them leaders  .. O0 ;D

To be honest, I've not voted for a politician in a long time...

Like this post: +1

FetishDream

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
All the trumps supporters are getting quiet.  They know he is not going to win.  I told you already that his mouth is his setfall.  If only the dude takes political science classes to learn how to win first then yap your big mouth later. 

:2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 05:36:25 PM »
He's shot himself on the foot all along..

All the trumps supporters are getting quiet.  They know he is not going to win.  I told you already that his mouth is his setfall.  If only the dude takes political science classes to learn how to win first then yap your big mouth later. 

:2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

NkaujNom

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 04:19:05 PM »
One of these fraudulent idiots will get the job no doubt but I'm not worried about "doomed" as I've been around long enough to know how to get by regardless.The re were idiots living at the white house in the past too and I've always seem to get by because I don't care about them nor conisidered them leaders  .. O0 ;D

To be honest, I've not voted for a politician in a long time...

Yes, we always somehow manage. No one is perfect, but it would be great to see a leader striving to be.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 04:49:03 PM »
I feel that trump is like a mafia high ranking guy.  Debate with him and consider you getting wack. 

Did you hear his mudslinging side mumble when Hilary be talking? 
Let me remind you and i quote " you be in jail" and the crowd mumbles.   :2funny:

A leader has a mouth and a powerful mouth like trump but he still says some of the most fawk up things.  He got that dictator traits in him.  While he is talking, if you talk and he catches you talk or laugh at him, he will get a secret service personal to take you to the back and have you executed. 

To make a point, it needs to be done so other nation will not see anerica as being soft.  Don't fawk with my country and make me safe again. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 04:09:25 PM »
so pick between an Evil America or a corrupt one?  hmm..

NkaujNom

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 04:40:24 PM »
I feel that trump is like a mafia high ranking guy.  Debate with him and consider you getting wack. 

Did you hear his mudslinging side mumble when Hilary be talking? 
Let me remind you and i quote " you be in jail" and the crowd mumbles.   :2funny:

A leader has a mouth and a powerful mouth like trump but he still says some of the most fawk up things.  He got that dictator traits in him.  While he is talking, if you talk and he catches you talk or laugh at him, he will get a secret service personal to take you to the back and have you executed. 

To make a point, it needs to be done so other nation will not see anerica as being soft.  Don't fawk with my country and make me safe again.

It has an opposite effect. Other countries think he's a complete joke and plus they feel sorry for Americans. Canada said they will welcome Americans with open arms if Trump wins presidency.  ;D

NkaujNom

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 04:43:18 PM »

No fair! Evil and corrupt are synonyms.

ok-fine-version3

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2016, 12:07:43 PM »

I thought we were already evil and corrupt? (Rhetorical)

But I wished that Hillary did better at driving a nail into his coffin. I guess she still has to play her passive-aggressive women role, least she comes off as a haha.

baddabing

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2016, 06:51:51 PM »
This topic, Trump is very dumb. The country is full of immigrants, you want to become president you got to get win immigrants votes. Right off he starts calling immigrants names, not bad enough he couldn't keep his mouth shut he attacks women too. Not very smart.

can

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 09:33:10 PM »
This topic, Trump is very dumb. The country is full of immigrants, you want to become president you got to get win immigrants votes. Right off he starts calling immigrants names, not bad enough he couldn't keep his mouth shut he attacks women too. Not very smart.

that's why he is going to lose  :idiot2: :2funny:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 11:07:46 PM by can »

sweetvoice

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2016, 06:36:12 PM »
HOnestly when Trunp says The USA should not take people who are not legal imigrations easily for they will enter the in usa and never leave. and this is happening not just Hmong people but with all people around the world to USA today. We see it happening  Hmong people--there are tons and tons of Hmong people who are visiting from Laos and never ever returns home with the help of their own family hiding them for years and years and not reporting.. IT IS VERY SAD THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE CHILDRENS IN LAOS WHO ARE SUFFERING WITH NO PARENTS TO LOVE OR CARE FOR THEM, IT IS HURTING OUR HMONG CHILDRENS IN LAOS..no matter how much we love our Hmong people from Laos we cannot do this...it is wrong for everyone and we are not respecting the goverment in Laos and in USA at all...it needs to be stop and if they really want to come and live in USA we do it the right way to make sure they are good people entering the USA with proper IDs to live here.

honestly, the health care in the usa is very bad at this time and it needs to be remove out and do a new start and plan. It is true that like trump says there's so much drug dealer coming into usa and making it easy for terrorist still hanging in USA and there's too many people in usa  who are not legal immigration sitting and wasting their time and taking our jobs working under the table and keeping USA dollars to sent back home and too many violent and it just seems like nothing well is being done about these things. The USA needs to action and not allow people who are not legal immigration to come and live in the USA and never ever return to their country. I just feel like the nothing is being done well about it and there's so many people who are making a LIVING in usa with no proper documents and the system is helping offering programs for their health illness or sickness not even thinking of the ones who live in USA and who need help and if this continues terrorist will be living in USA and it will not be a safe place at all. I feel like I do not want to be in a health care system set up like this one that we have in usa. I do not want to go through it for the next 4 years or 8 years it really needs to be deleted out because it is not helping the USA people but putting them into more debt and no health insurance at all. I know a lot of people who are very sick but have no health insurance and risk their life knowing they can die anytime because they do not like how it is set up at this time.  the health care system in USA at this time do not care at all. All they do is keep saying you are making too much therefore you have to pay this amount to get it and there is nothing we can do to help you even if you are very sick.  These people buy their own medication that they must need on a daily base not even visiting their doctor more then twice a year. I know people who are very sick and keep applying to get health care benefits and the systems keep denying them in anyway they want too not knowing or careing about the truth. One of my friend died of heart attack and he apply alot of times but was deny all the time before he die. it is really sad because he never got the health insurance to pay for his blood pressure pills and help with his heart check up and see doctors who can educate him on taking care of heart attacks.  I know people who are paying for health insurance around 700.00 more then their paycheck and more then their rent. I know a lot of people who work full time hours at their job and their jobs do not offer any health insurances at all. So for all the people who keep saying we USA people have more health insurance which is very good then ever--- these people need to recheck to see if it is fair if a person makes 700.00 a month and pays health insurance around $700.00 per month and there is no visit to doctors office at all knowing their insurance only pays 70 percent for 3 or 4 kids and family visit  and they have a medical balance building up in debt or collection.

The USA is a powerful and 1 number country so why is that countries such as Canada and and France can create a health insurance that covers their people at any time with out no cost and why do SO many people at this time in usa have to pay health insurance as much as their mortagage...Im not voting for the democratic party. thank you

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:54:24 PM by sweetvoice »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2016, 10:28:51 AM »
On PH, usually the ultra long posts with a bitter rehash of O'Riley belongs to some misinformed Hmong Republican.  Agree or disagree?

Advertisements