Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Marijuana workers to robbed in CA...  (Read 13249 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Hmong Marijuana workers to robbed in CA...
« on: October 11, 2016, 07:52:58 PM »
I heard through the grapevine that a group of marijuana farm workers got robbed at gun point in CA... Is this true?
I couldn't find anything in the news, might be because the owner of the farm might be illegally growing more than his share of the plants thus not reporting the robbery to police.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Marijuana workers to robbed in CA...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 05:12:05 PM »
Well.. That's what happens when you play with dirty money.

Some Hmong people are idiots... first it was the chicken farm, than the catfish farm and now it's the marijuana farm. When will they learn that there is no such thing as quick money. Majority of those that make big money on marijuana are doing it illegally.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Blongforever

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 11:47:17 PM »
Some Hmong people are idiots... first it was the chicken farm, than the catfish farm and now it's the marijuana farm. When will they learn that there is no such thing as quick money. Majority of those that make big money on marijuana are doing it illegally.

I hope all are doing it legally.  I highly doubt it though.

Most serious farmer guarded their MaryJean's farm with ARs or AK47 and they had to make it known to the crooks who wants to rob them know by spraying rounds at night.  Hmong people guarded their crops with hunting rifles.  LOL!!!  Popcorn sound vs. the sound of war in Iraq.  Where do you think the easier target would be for crooks.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 07:15:27 PM »
Probably did happened. I take it this didn't just happened on the farm but rather outside? No idiot would rob workers at the farm or the owner for that matter. Every single farmer has a few machine guns handy and ready to play their tunes to any would be trespassers or robber.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 12:18:46 AM »
Lot's of folks from Mn and NC are here trimming the weed for the owner. $100 each pound you cut. Possible making 20,000 a month if you are a fast cutter. It's the gold rush to CA. It has more money that worth more than gold... lol  What are ya waiting for? its legal. Cops show up at the farm and from home back yard and do chit. Just buy the lic# and you are good...  8)

not sure if ya can see the picture... my cousin plant is 3x bigger than that photo shown here... but these are not our. we have none...  8)

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 06:46:27 PM »
Lot's of folks from Mn and NC are here trimming the weed for the owner. $100 each pound you cut. Possible making 20,000 a month if you are a fast cutter. It's the gold rush to CA. It has more money that worth more than gold... lol  What are ya waiting for? its legal. Cops show up at the farm and from home back yard and do chit. Just buy the lic# and you are good...  8)

not sure if ya can see the picture... my cousin plant is 3x bigger than that photo shown here... but these are not our. we have none...  8)

Legal is only having the farm/land and permit to grow it.  Illegally their buyer are just mivnyuam liab thiab DD.  Helicopter fly over your land/property and always making sure you have no more that what the limit is............ Law enforcement patrolling the main road off your entrance/property.  It is hard works to even get 1 pound.  Once you leave your property and look suspicious then it is all on you when you get caught.  Ib ob zauv you would get caught if you are transporting it.  They $$ is good but is it worth risking your life for it?   

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 07:09:49 PM »
If you get tired of counting money and just put in trash bags and toss aside somewhere in the attic. Yes. It is worth the work.lol Just how many professional can rake in a mil or more in a year?

The problem with the businesses now is that too many people are doing the same thing and it's driving  competition which reduces profitability. Most people are just breaking the law to out produce their competitors and this requires growing them where the law don't want to waste their time to go look for them.

Offline brancivic

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 08:28:23 PM »
So ya'll telling me that it is legal to grow it.  The cops helps protect you by patrolling your street and they fly helicopter to make sure no one takes it.  Why am I working....lol

Blongforever

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »
Legal is only having the farm/land and permit to grow it.  Ib ob zauv you would get caught if you are transporting it.  They $$ is good but is it worth risking your life for it?

We have heard of many who got caught on the news but that only means hundreds are living the dream of easy money while most of us are working our asszzes off and live paycheck by paychecks that are being deducted left and right to uncle Sam.  Those guys who took risk have the biggest smiles on their faces.  I have my suspicion on a particular guy who drives long  semi-truck.  He has your typical government subsidized Insurance Card for years but he has more BenFranklin than most of us.  Thats what I called "SMART".

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 12:07:11 PM »
If you get tired of counting money and just put in trash bags and toss aside somewhere in the attic. Yes. It is worth the work.lol Just how many professional can rake in a mil or more in a year?

The problem with the businesses now is that too many people are doing the same thing and it's driving  competition which reduces profitability. Most people are just breaking the law to out produce their competitors and this requires growing them where the law don't want to waste their time to go look for them.

We got to remember we got some corrupted pigs who would do anything to get extra $$ so they're not always doing their job but helping to pocket....

Just like the Hmong pig here in our town that been shot or dead year ago.  Deal with drugs and always pocketing extra $$ during bust or street patrolling.  No pig is going to average 6-8k some month.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 12:11:23 PM »
We have heard of many who got caught on the news but that only means hundreds are living the dream of easy money while most of us are working our asszzes off and live paycheck by paychecks that are being deducted left and right to uncle Sam.  Those guys who took risk have the biggest smiles on their faces.  I have my suspicion on a particular guy who drives long  semi-truck.  He has your typical government subsidized Insurance Card for years but he has more BenFranklin than most of us.  Thats what I called "SMART".

Im sure that how they do it otherwise it won't last this long.  Im sure some of them pig near that area are helping themselves to some $$ too.  A big bust is where these pigs are going to be splitting it to everyone who is involved.  I don't think any pig who come into $$$ is going to report 200k but maybe just 50k.  They take the rest of the $$ and help themselves.... .

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »
hey now, lets be less on them name calling shall we.  after all these "pigs" needs to eat too. :2funny:

I never referred them to that name until I start seeing it too much on tv these day.  Then I start hearing how Hmong people will always said pig in Hmong referring to them too.    It get me confused because I don't associated or talk to Hmong people at all so when I hear words it just what.... At the same time when I watched Hmong womans fights and argues half of those words they are using Im clueless......

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:41:23 PM by SummerBerry »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 06:10:30 PM »
We got to remember we got some corrupted pigs who would do anything to get extra $$ so they're not always doing their job but helping to pocket....

Just like the Hmong pig here in our town that been shot or dead year ago.  Deal with drugs and always pocketing extra $$ during bust or street patrolling.  No pig is going to average 6-8k some month.

Corrupt? In the eyes of the public and the law, yes, it's corruption. But I can't blame them from wanting to make extra money on the side. Average salary is about $60k/yr, working day in day out and pays taxes like everyone else. They have families too, sons/daughters who needs money for their education, & etc. Trying to live the American Dream isn't going to be possible with a measly $60k/yr salary, perhaps a combined $120k, he/she is lucky to have a partner that makes similar income. Life is a struggle, if it meant $20k extra in the piggy bank at the end of the year for making sure that his/her local mj business goes smoothly, why not do it? After all you're helping the community, you're doing your job(-minus the plant limit law/guidelines), and you're helping yourself.lol

That's right. No low ranking pig rakes in $6-8k/month. Which is exactly why turning a blind eye is for the best. It's good for places that have no economy what so ever especially remote areas/small towns. But if cash started flowing into such a place, it is suddenly booming.

So ya'll telling me that it is legal to grow it.  The cops helps protect you by patrolling your street and they fly helicopter to make sure no one takes it.  Why am I working....lol

Yes. As long as you can get a permit/license, you can grow 90 plants or so but that was back when they just first legalized mj farming. I think the state has a new limit. But if you think you're going to get in the game. All I can tell you is that it requires a huge upfront cost, you need to buy a few acre of land, and you need know the ins/outs of cultivating mj. The upfront cost is what turned most people away. These plants requires lots of fertilizer, sunlight, water, and lots of loving for them to grow ripe to earn top dollars. There's also so many variety of mj also, so knowing which crop you want to cultivate is very important because each has it's own price on the market.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:18:22 PM by nightrider »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2017, 10:14:18 AM »
I never referred them to that name until I start seeing it too much on tv these day.  Then I start hearing how Hmong people will always said pig in Hmong referring to them too.    It get me confused because I don't associated or talk to Hmong people at all so when I hear words it just what.... At the same time when I watched Hmong womans fights and argues half of those words they are using Im clueless...... .

You're funnie, I was the same way too.

Back in my "racing in mexico" days, when I first heard them being referred to as "boua"... I  didn't know what folks was talking about!

I acted like I knew but I didn't, after a putting 2 and 2 together, I figured out what the word was meant for!

And yes, whenever hmong ladies be fighting, they be calling each other that name too!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements