Advertisement

Author Topic: Breaking up hurt  (Read 10154 times)

Jiggles

Re: Breaking up hurt
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 04:09:22 AM »
See, this person gets me. Thank you. Even though I still love her even now, in ten years, I can definitely look back and say breaking up with my ex-fiance was the best decision I've ever made.

That's great. You deserve to be with who you want, and she deserves someone who doesn't have selfish desires.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 04:37:53 AM »
Think of this in this way.  Your neighbor has a new car, a virgin car so of speak and so does your best friend and everyone else for that matter of fact.  While they flossing their young bride, here you are with an ugly chick but she treats you right though. 

It is a tough decision actually.  You commit to someone because you were bored at the time or maybe the sex kept you at bay.  While you were in the relationship, you realized that could do better.  You asked yourself, im handsome and has great potential while my best friend or my neighbors got nothing but yet, they are able to wake up next to a pretty thang. 

It is tough being a player in love.  A player who settles will think of what i said above.  We used to have hoez in different area codes but now, we got to be faithful n be stuck with one.  Adaption at play here so homie decided to take the wager n risk for better rewards. 

You want to stay a boy? Suit yourself but im going to be a better man.  I am going to tattoo her name on my wanker and calling it a day.  I just hope her name is ann cuz im that small down there ha

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

nchan

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2016, 03:11:24 AM »
Thanks alots you guys/gals. Keep the comments coming, good or bad, I will listen. Its been several days. My ex fiance keeps texting me, promise me she'll try to be a better wife when we marry. She promises she'll make me her highest prioriry. Promise to fulfill every sexual desires i want. Its really tough for me now with all those promises she made. 

can

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 09:36:28 PM »
That's great. You deserve to be with who you want, and she deserves someone who doesn't have selfish desires.

she'll get with a better guy for sure  O0

sweetvoice

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 09:56:59 PM »
I broke up with my fiance today. At first, she's mad, then she's crying, and finally said her catchphrase, "it's up to you." I hugged her, said goodbye and left. I felt kind of guilty because our relationship worked so well and we did plan to get marry. We never fought once over the past year and a half. So I think it was a total shock to her. I can tell she's really hurt. I don't feel sad or anything right now though, just a little bit of guilt.

honestly your just being honest about the whole thing and every relationship doesn't always mean they will work out..if thats how you feel and you want to leave then go ahead and leave...but every break relationship hurts and there's always going to be pain but at least you are teaching her that down the line there will be someone who truly loves her and will marry her and that person is not going to be you. You want to go and experience a new love that I don't even think you know about.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:24:11 PM by sweetvoice »

sweetvoice

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2016, 10:16:24 PM »
yes. Actually. Im going to laos with my dad. I rather that i fulfill my selfish desires now rather then later. I dont want to live through marriage having regrets. I know sooner or later im going to want a young woman. Thus the breakup with my ex fiance.

It is good to know that your about go into a direction that you don't even know. I'm only letting you know ahead of time that MOST of the Hmong ladies in laos are very lazy. Most of them don't even know how to garden and help their family do farming anymore and they don't even know that it is time to cook breaskfast, lunch, or dinner. Most of them just sit around and put make up and dress up and talk about relationship on the phone or boyfriends. Their mind thinking is so different because once you let them see USA dollars all they do is wait for you to send money and they make up stories to get money from you. Most of them are selfish meaning they do not have the heart to love or give out to others at all and they do not know how to love your family at all. All I'm saying is you are their money bank and once they come to USA they start to ask you to sponsor their parents right away and then their parents will start to ask you to build homes and buy cars and fake their illness and do all these crazy things for money. Once they get to USA they will tell your that your not rich and your old because they see others better then you. When they go to work they will start to have afffairs with anyone. Many of them will report that you rape them at a very young age. I don't even understand why you want to put up with people who are train to do this to you.  If you leave them at home and not work they will report you abusing them by not allowing them to do anything. This is happening all over and over again and again with these Hmong lao people it is very werid and strange --- good luck your going in the wrong direction for your age. They grew up differently not knowing that there is bills to pay and rent to pay at all. I really feel sorry for you that your father didn't tell you this.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:33:36 PM by sweetvoice »

nchan

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 01:20:19 AM »
It is good to know that your about go into a direction that you don't even know. I'm only letting you know ahead of time that MOST of the Hmong ladies in laos are very lazy. Most of them don't even know how to garden and help their family do farming anymore and they don't even know that it is time to cook breaskfast, lunch, or dinner. Most of them just sit around and put make up and dress up and talk about relationship on the phone or boyfriends. Their mind thinking is so different because once you let them see USA dollars all they do is wait for you to send money and they make up stories to get money from you. Most of them are selfish meaning they do not have the heart to love or give out to others at all and they do not know how to love your family at all. All I'm saying is you are their money bank and once they come to USA they start to ask you to sponsor their parents right away and then their parents will start to ask you to build homes and buy cars and fake their illness and do all these crazy things for money. Once they get to USA they will tell your that your not rich and your old because they see others better then you. When they go to work they will start to have afffairs with anyone. Many of them will report that you rape them at a very young age. I don't even understand why you want to put up with people who are train to do this to you.  If you leave them at home and not work they will report you abusing them by not allowing them to do anything. This is happening all over and over again and again with these Hmong lao people it is very werid and strange --- good luck your going in the wrong direction for your age. They grew up differently not knowing that there is bills to pay and rent to pay at all. I really feel sorry for you that your father didn't tell you this.
well Im young and single, not old, ugly or fat like most men that go marry oversea. I have a friend married a hmong lao girl, going for 9 years now. What you describe are some hmong city girls which i wont touch. Im going for a hmong toj siab woman that live in some remote area.

sweetvoice

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 10:13:35 AM »
well Im young and single, not old, ugly or fat like most men that go marry oversea. I have a friend married a hmong lao girl, going for 9 years now. What you describe are some hmong city girls which i wont touch. Im going for a hmong toj siab woman that live in some remote area.

They grew up differently from you so they might like the life style in USA. I know people who said if they knew there was so much bills they would not come at all.  All their life they do not know that there is bills to pay and there is rent to pay. If you are not making that much you will end up doing two jobs or three jobs. Trust me their parents will do anything for you to try to get them into the USA and that is going to make your bank account going down and down until you have nothing and then they will leave you.  Also, Most of the ladies in Laos lie even in the remote area that they are always 15 years old all the time and each year. I know people who were born in the 80's and are over 30 years but they say they are only 18 years old.  Please do not allow your father and her family to change the girl you pick in Laos to change her age to 20 years so they will let her come. Changing the girl's age bigger is so wrong and fake and it a law that you can go do time for it. Trust me they will advice to you to change her age to make it bigger and they will change her family member like add her to a new family if she has no proper papers. Please do not allow your father or her parents to do this to anyone any Hmong girls because it is wrong and will create problems for everyone. And do not sleep with a Hmong lady that is 14 or 15 that is wrong and you do not want to live knowing you force yourself onto a 14 years old female wrong wrong wrong...If a man over 20 years old did that to your daughter at 14 will it be right? if you say is it okay then maybe rethinking to see if you could be a child moslerter..I'm not saying you are okay just trying to help so you can prevent and help yourself if you are one and prevent you doing it to innocent hmong females in laos. No innocent children young ladies deserves to be put in that situation or abuse in that direction. Please do not fall for your father's traps or advice that will give you a relationship that can lead to wrong doing to young innocent girls in Laos. you should know it is wrong to have SEX with a young lady under age so please do not practice it at all.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:49:42 AM by sweetvoice »

nchan

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 11:39:39 AM »
They grew up differently from you so they might like the life style in USA. I know people who said if they knew there was so much bills they would not come at all.  All their life they do not know that there is bills to pay and there is rent to pay. If you are not making that much you will end up doing two jobs or three jobs. Trust me their parents will do anything for you to try to get them into the USA and that is going to make your bank account going down and down until you have nothing and then they will leave you.  Also, Most of the ladies in Laos lie even in the remote area that they are always 15 years old all the time and each year. I know people who were born in the 80's and are over 30 years but they say they are only 18 years old.  Please do not allow your father and her family to change the girl you pick in Laos to change her age to 20 years so they will let her come. Changing the girl's age bigger is so wrong and fake and it a law that you can go do time for it. Trust me they will advice to you to change her age to make it bigger and they will change her family member like add her to a new family if she has no proper papers. Please do not allow your father or her parents to do this to anyone any Hmong girls because it is wrong and will create problems for everyone. And do not sleep with a Hmong lady that is 14 or 15 that is wrong and you do not want to live knowing you force yourself onto a 14 years old female wrong wrong wrong...If a man over 20 years old did that to your daughter at 14 will it be right? if you say is it okay then maybe rethinking to see if you could be a child moslerter..I'm not saying you are okay just trying to help so you can prevent and help yourself if you are one and prevent you doing it to innocent hmong females in laos. No innocent children young ladies deserves to be put in that situation or abuse in that direction. Please do not fall for your father's traps or advice that will give you a relationship that can lead to wrong doing to young innocent girls in Laos. you should know it is wrong to have SEX with a young lady under age so please do not practice it at all.
Dont worry, there are plenty of 18 year old girls.

sweetvoice

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2016, 02:18:15 PM »
Dont worry, there are plenty of 18 year old girls.

okay if this what you want then go for it just don't let those Hmong elderly and your father's family push you ...trust me they will slowly say they want to help you but once their daughter gets to USA things will slowly change..they will tell her this and that she will change to get her parents and families the things they need such as
1 a land
2 a house
3 motorcycle
4 you will be celebrating new years and funeral events with them--they will be calling you almost every week with a new situation for money
5 they will find anything to make up stories for you to send money to them
the list can go on but I dont want to write no more so go ask your father for the list of things they will be asking from you now so you can have an idea.

just to give you one last advice a person I know once ask this question to her  Hmong guy in Laos---why do you ask for me for money to buy this and that and to support you like i'm your bank account- before you didn't meet me you were making a living without a lot of stuff and you live it so why do this to me...before you didn't meet me you were okay that you didnt have alot of clothes...or shoes..or eat well. and okay with walking to places and staying home.or need this and that why change it now..Im not your bank account...I'm not a the person who will pay off your medical bills or send you money everytime someone gets sick in your family...and Im not going to take care of every single family member's needs in your household going down to your cousins or relatives need.no no no I'm not going to be your bank account..I hope you will get why I'm giving you this example.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:46:29 PM by sweetvoice »

Blongforever

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2016, 07:58:01 PM »
she'll get with a better guy for sure  O0

Hahahahaha.... .

Can, you are an idiot!  When was the last time you see any "damaged goods" end up in better position than what she ended up with in the first place?

Don't fool yourself.  Thanks

Blongforever

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 08:02:39 PM »

Noj nceb yuav tau taug cav.  That's my conclusion.  If you are looking for an easy meal, that's all you'll get in life.  If you know what you are doing..., you'll get what you deserved.  That does not mean a hmong-Lao hooker looking for green card.  I can assure you that there are plenty of them waiting in Vienttiane for an easy opportunity  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:.

Jiggles

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2016, 03:13:14 AM »
Hahahahaha.....

Can, you are an idiot!  When was the last time you see any "damaged goods" end up in better position than what she ended up with in the first place?

Don't fool yourself.  Thanks

This "damaged goods" got it way good, almost too good, the second time around. So what?  8)

Jiggles

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2016, 03:29:09 AM »

LOL Why do you keep talking as if people don't age and can't get fat? I'd say if you want to play it safe, get a girl around your age and you won't have to worry about her calling you old later on down the road. However, don't think that a tojsiab girl is clueless to today's trends. Getting a tojsiab girl does not guaranteed that you will have a good wife. Just like here in America, there are goods and there are bads.

Should he go to Thailand then?

can

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2016, 02:22:30 PM »
When was the last time you see any "damaged goods" end up in better position than what she ended up with in the first place?

you seem to have tons of experience with being damaged  :idiot2: :2funny: feel better.

Advertisements