Advertisement

Author Topic: Changing of Seasons  (Read 30887 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Changing of Seasons
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »
CA with water drought and not enough rain.......... The season is not as beautiful with leaves everywhere or colors.......

My dead backyard growing out weeds from the rain we had on Friday and Sunday.  Probably just 20-30 min of slightly rain and sun is back out in the afternoon..... .

Friday morning rain and trash day.........

Finally today will be the 1st day my kids will be riding the bus home but we'll see how it go because if they don't like it back to picking them up from school.  Its the street behind my backyard or walk/bike path but we still have to walk around.......

New home constructions but probably delayed...... Don't know if it is going to be the same builder as most empty lots that stop construction seem to be all new builder and home designs even if it just 10-20 homes.

Went to my old neighborhood walk/bike path before picking up the kids from school........

Drove around for a while since my grade school kids was out early last week because of parent conference.  From there head straight to pick up my daughter from school because she get out early after 4 classes but school was on locked down that day.  A shooting took place up the road. We decide to drive to see the new church, etc. and head home. 

West Hills Estates with lot still for sale.....

The new Hmong church right behind the new custom home/lot location.

Daughter HS opened when she was a Freshmen...

Shooting that took place....... Look like it was just some family disputes and 3-4 hours standoff sending in SWAT but didn't take any action....... 52 yo as the shooter and injured 3 people.....

Nothing has a beautiful scenery here.......... Dead grass everywhere.... ...........

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 03:06:21 PM »
The grass looks awful! All it needs is a small flicker and it would automatically create a combustion reaction instantly.

Like this post: 0

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2016, 05:43:29 PM »
Nice photos!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2016, 07:54:02 PM »
CA with water drought and not enough rain.......... The season is not as beautiful with leaves everywhere or colors.......

My dead backyard growing out weeds from the rain we had on Friday and Sunday.  Probably just 20-30 min of slightly rain and sun is back out in the afternoon..... .

Friday morning rain and trash day.........

Finally today will be the 1st day my kids will be riding the bus home but we'll see how it go because if they don't like it back to picking them up from school.  Its the street behind my backyard or walk/bike path but we still have to walk around.......

New home constructions but probably delayed...... Don't know if it is going to be the same builder as most empty lots that stop construction seem to be all new builder and home designs even if it just 10-20 homes.

Went to my old neighborhood walk/bike path before picking up the kids from school........

Drove around for a while since my grade school kids was out early last week because of parent conference.  From there head straight to pick up my daughter from school because she get out early after 4 classes but school was on locked down that day.  A shooting took place up the road. We decide to drive to see the new church, etc. and head home. 

West Hills Estates with lot still for sale.....

The new Hmong church right behind the new custom home/lot location.

Daughter HS opened when she was a Freshmen...

Shooting that took place....... Look like it was just some family disputes and 3-4 hours standoff sending in SWAT but didn't take any action....... 52 yo as the shooter and injured 3 people.....

Nothing has a beautiful scenery here.......... Dead grass everywhere.... ...........

Thanks for sharing, SummerBerry.   O0  Hopefully you guys will get more rain, because it looks like the grass really needs it.  I'm assuming the Hmong church must be growing since they built a new one.....  ???

Nice photos!

Thanks, Lilly.  You should share some of your pics too.  Sever's looked like fun.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2016, 07:58:11 PM »
It was beautiful this weekend.  We almost got up to 70 degrees.   8)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

can

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2016, 09:15:09 PM »
very nice. what lake is that?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2016, 08:42:26 AM »
very nice. what lake is that?

can, it's in Eagan.  The park has some really nice trails.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2016, 08:35:00 PM »
Snow is finally arriving...... .....so long warm weather, until we meet again!   :-[  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1320
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 01:07:15 AM »
One more for the girl(s)... ;D O0:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 01:28:18 AM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2016, 12:02:53 PM »

Indeed, such beauty required the presence of YOU and ME, together, walking, holding hands? Without such, it's just a LONELY ROAD, eroding its beauty slowly into the distance.   jk  ;) :D :D

When it comes to those tRouBLe girl(s), I don't think there's such a thing as 'three's a crowd'.. ;D O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2016, 04:36:31 PM »
One more for the girl(s)... ;D O0:

So pretty.......a nd they match our outfits.   ;D

Was that from your backyard?

Indeed, such beauty required the presence of YOU and ME, together, walking, holding hands? Without such, it's just a LONELY ROAD, eroding its beauty slowly into the distance.   jk  ;) :D :D

Beauty doesn't require two, it can be just as wonderful with only one.   :D  :P

When it comes to those tRouBLe girl(s), I don't think there's such a thing as 'three's a crowd'.. ;D O0

You know the saying....."the more, the merrier."  Of course, it does depend on the situation too.   :D

This is why leaving the Midwest is such a hard thing for me....its the beauty that mother nature brings upon us each season that we can't find it elsewhere in this country.

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful pictures. If ONLY you would share one or two pics of yourself IN IT with us?  The beauty of nature, can't be VOID of your beauty, for such beauty is too LONELY without you?  :) 

There were a couple with one of us in it.   >:D  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2016, 06:36:05 PM »
So pretty.......a nd they match our outfits.   ;D

Man you girls are always thinking about those things...Never crossed my mind that it matches your outfits until you mentioned it..

I've could've been someone and earn some browny points instead .. :'( :'( :'(...

Was that from your backyard?

Just out and about in the community...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2016, 05:41:23 PM »
Man you girls are always thinking about those things...Never crossed my mind that it matches your outfits until you mentioned it..

I've could've been someone and earn some browny points instead .. :'( :'( :'(...

Just out and about in the community...

How could we miss it......it is our color(s).   ;D  :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2016, 05:47:18 PM »
With the change in season, comes the change in activities.   :D

Gobble, gobble...

Staying warm and cozy, catching up on movies...

can

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2016, 06:16:37 PM »
With the change in season, comes the change in activities.   :D

Gobble, gobble...

Staying warm and cozy, catching up on movies...

when did you put up your tree?

Advertisements