Advertisement

Author Topic: Changing of Seasons  (Read 31421 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Changing of Seasons
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2016, 08:22:28 PM »
The snow is so white and beautiful.  *sigh*

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2016, 03:04:31 AM »
I remember driving to Mt. Hood in Oregon... We couldn't see Mt Hood due to the heavy fog and heavy snow...  ;D

Like this post: 0
" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2016, 08:28:16 AM »
We're going to be getting more snow in the next few days.  It's really beginning to look a lot like Christmas..... or at least, winter.  ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2016, 10:31:55 AM »
Not too much snow yet....AND it's a little warmer.  Yay!   :D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2016, 11:33:52 AM »
Man, it's already snowing up there?

I thought about coming to the Midwest but I aint gonna want to deal with the snow!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2016, 12:32:22 PM »
LMAO @thePoster  :2funny:

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2016, 11:18:04 AM »
Snow as far as I can see.  Looks like we'll be having a very white Christmas.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2016, 11:23:39 AM »
Man, it's already snowing up there?

I thought about coming to the Midwest but I aint gonna want to deal with the snow!

Snow isn't bad, it's the coooooolllllll ld.    :D

I can't believe  how cali people go up to the mountain only to see snow.  So are people in Hawaii.  I guess we always want what we don't have, right?

It's only nice to have certain things for a certain amount of time.   ;D

Love your tree, trouble.  I have to show you the xmas trees I saw by  the building I work.

Thanks.  Please do share.  I enjoy looking at all the different holiday decorations and Christmas trees.   ;)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2016, 02:56:23 PM »
Trouble you might as well change your name to snowflake, you just as pale white as the snow!

Nice decorations by the way.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2016, 03:04:58 PM »
Trouble, im wondering if it was you that put up all those decorations..

It reminds me of a story at work 2 years ago.

All the girls wanted to decorate the office.

The guys could care less. 

Us guys knew if you put things up you gotta put them back up later, thats alot of work!  And we knew the girls werent going to put it up and clean up.  We told them if yalls wanna do it, you do it yourselves and clean it up.

Anyways the girls decorated and low and behold, they didnt clean up afterwards..th ose decorations was still up in february even when the boss told them to take it down after the new years!!

We had to to constantly tell them to put it up and eventually help them!

Females!!!  Thats all i gotta sat.  Holloween rolled around, we shut that down quick, they wanted to make a haunted hallway...nope! Aint happening, we reminded them of the xmas thing.

People can argue all they want that they gotta make the office festive and not dreary etc etc ..

But its your work place...cheeze z!  Ill be honest, who the f.uck cares.  It aint your house!  Its where you come to work!

People be acting like its thier home!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2016, 08:31:07 AM »
thePoster, there is nothing wrong with decorating your workspace (if your employer allows it and within reason) but you should/do have to clean up after yourself.   ;D  At times, work is almost like a second home.  Think of how much time is spent there....so if possible, making it more comfortable for yourself seems practical and sensible....bu t that's just my opinion.   :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2016, 08:33:23 AM »
Winter days and nights....

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2016, 12:11:41 PM »
Winter days and nights....

Some folks want a "white Christmas" but couldn't get it in areas like Hawaii and FL so at least you girl(s) can get that... O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2016, 06:08:03 PM »
theking, this is for you.   :D  :P

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2016, 07:54:39 PM »
theking, this is for you.   :D  :P

Even your Kinetic sand/snow handwriting is better than mine, I'm jealous... :knuppel2:...Perhaps, I did eat one too many 'chicken feet' when I was a kid??  ???:

When my kid arrive to this world in June, I plan to start his/her penmanship skills early with this:

It's been proven that handwriting in sand/snow/cookie doe methods can help toddlers learn how to write sooner with proper directional steps and better penmanship:

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:57:34 PM by theking »

Like this post: +1

Advertisements