Advertisement

Author Topic: Hypocrisy of Democrats....  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Hypocrisy of Democrats....
« on: October 17, 2016, 11:21:39 PM »
They claimed that Trump is pushing hateful rhetorics and inciting his supporters. But from what we see... its mostly the Dems supporter that are attacking Trump supporters.

They claimed they are for diversity, equal and individual rights... however, we've seen time and time again, if your views differs from their, you are called all kind of names. Heck, they even do it to their fellow Democrats.

They firebombed a GOP headquarter in Orange County, NC. Had any Conservative or Republican ever firebombed a Dems headquater?
- Comedian Amy Schumer made reference to the burnt headquarter by calling Trump a angry orange man. It's funny to her when a Republican party head quarter is destroyed by Dems. I bet she'll make more joke if some people actually dead in the fire.
- numerous Wash Post, Puffing Post commentators calling Trump the "orange" man. I wonder what would happen if a Dems headquarter got firebomb and Trump or any of his supporter makes fun of it. You probably know what would happen...

They threaten Trump... tweets and facebook post:

"Can't wait for your assassination! Millions of Americans will dance with joy that your mouth is finally shut the f--- up!"

I will dance the day you are assassinated by a Muslim! Keep talkin ---hole. Thank God you will soon be dead."

They threaten minorities that support Trump:
From a racist white Democrat that left a voice message to James Evans, a black Republican..."You might want to tell that lying n----- James Evans that he's lucky he's not being lynched right now."

Yes, the part of "tolerable"... when you peeled back the curtains, they're exactly what they claimed the Republicans are. I hate self righteous people...

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:27:06 PM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Hypocrisy of Democrats....
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 04:53:46 PM »
They claimed that Trump is pushing hateful rhetorics and inciting his supporters. But from what we see... its mostly the Dems supporter that are attacking Trump supporters.

They claimed they are for diversity, equal and individual rights... however, we've seen time and time again, if your views differs from their, you are called all kind of names. Heck, they even do it to their fellow Democrats.

They firebombed a GOP headquarter in Orange County, NC. Had any Conservative or Republican ever firebombed a Dems headquater?
- Comedian Amy Schumer made reference to the burnt headquarter by calling Trump a angry orange man. It's funny to her when a Republican party head quarter is destroyed by Dems. I bet she'll make more joke if some people actually dead in the fire.
- numerous Wash Post, Puffing Post commentators calling Trump the "orange" man. I wonder what would happen if a Dems headquarter got firebomb and Trump or any of his supporter makes fun of it. You probably know what would happen...

They threaten Trump... tweets and facebook post:

"Can't wait for your assassination! Millions of Americans will dance with joy that your mouth is finally shut the f--- up!"

I will dance the day you are assassinated by a Muslim! Keep talkin ---hole. Thank God you will soon be dead."

They threaten minorities that support Trump:
From a racist white Democrat that left a voice message to James Evans, a black Republican..."You might want to tell that lying n----- James Evans that he's lucky he's not being lynched right now."

Yes, the part of "tolerable"... when you peeled back the curtains, they're exactly what they claimed the Republicans are. I hate self righteous people...

It's ok. You don't have to hate yourself that much. Nobody is perfect.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 05:16:44 PM »
Trump accusation by not be totally false. He might be have a point...
The Center for Public Integrity study revealed that 96% of all journalists donated to the Hillbilly campaign amounting to $390,000. Reporters and editors who do not cover politics are generally considered in the clear to make such donations, while those that cover the issues at hand are encouraged to stay away due to conflicts of interest. It's interesting that most of these donation are from journalists that are covering politics such as CNN, MSNBC, Wash Post, Puffing Post, APR, etc.

“Considering that we’re witnessing the single biggest coordinated media attack in political history, it should come as no surprise,” Miller said in an interview with the Center for Public Integrity. “If the [Federal Election Commission] viewed their biased hit pieces against Mr. Trump as in-kind contributions, they would have exceeded their maximum allowable gift limits a long time ago."

Major and national news media had practically ignored wikileaks email releases.

List of news media donating money to the Democrats and Hillbilly campaign.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19113455/ns/politics/t/list-journalists-who-wrote-political-checks/#.WAaWYqL6O84
And democrats/liberals complained that FOX is pandering to Republicans while thousands of national and major news medias are pandering to the Dems.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 06:28:11 PM »
yah and I've donated to certain Republican politicians too but that doesn't mean I was out to rig any elections for them.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 01:29:07 AM »
It seems like you constantly post things about dems complaining about reps. Then reps complaining about dems. One has to wonder, are reps really whining about the actions of dems? Or is it because dems beat them to it first, making reps constantly losing by just a little.

Advertisements