Advertisement

Author Topic: I think Dubai does have the most exotic cars/capita, even their bus looks exotic  (Read 1181 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...and it comes with a $10 million price tag to match:

The most expensive car in this gallery is the Super Bus. Built for a Dubai Sheikh, this car is 49 feet long and can carry 23 passengers. It’s also very very fast. It’s regarded as the second most expensive car in the world, with a value over 10 million US dollars.

Their Police cars aren't too shabby either like this $1.8 million Aston Martin:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 04:03:08 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Rich city problems.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Sifu

Nothing like building an empire on the backs of the plebs and on fossil fuel.  If oil should lose it's value; even just a quarter of it's worth it could have dire consequences for that entire area.

Blongforever

Nothing like building an empire on the backs of the plebs and on fossil fuel.  If oil should lose it's value; even just a quarter of it's worth it could have dire consequences for that entire area.

Once the oil runs dried in such a small piece of shitty sandy land, the shitty king and his cronies/family members may have to engage in janitorial work in a developed world to make a living.

Advertisements