Advertisement

Author Topic: what is the big deal with trump?  (Read 1564 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
what is the big deal with trump?
« on: October 27, 2016, 11:11:08 AM »
I'll tell you what it is.  He's not running to win.  Either way he wins and here is why. 

If he becomes president, you are the ones that puts him there.  Now if he loses, he then would worth billions just because he is a trump and people are going to trust by doing business with him.  Remember his trump university scandal? 10g he charges for his schooling.  Now, it will be 100g. 

So the guy is in it for the popularity contest.  So trump is already a winner by default.  He is milking and marketing his name to the max right now. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: what is the big deal with trump?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 11:25:57 AM »
Im sorry but have you guys taken a good look at his family?  They looked like a bunch of vampires. 

Have you seen Hilary's family?  Ugly redneck but worth millions. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 01:42:55 PM »
So what is the debate here? No one is talking as if trump is not running to win.  Dude says all the wrong things and still won by default.  He is that powerful. 

Now his name is on the map so even if he loses, he will win in other arena.  I mean if trump was a politician then sure he is there to win but since he is not, he still has his day job thus making his intention iffy.  I mean would you though?  If i am not in it to win, I'll just goof ball my way through it and you guys would still love me because im different. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 08:00:54 PM »
He just unveiled his $1trillion budget plan to fix roads and bridges.  Yup, all that without raising taxes.  How can this be you ask?  I'll tell ya.  He is going to privatize the roads and make everyone pay tolls to use them.  Part of that money will go to the road builders and part of it will go to the government. 

What does that mean?  Simple, if you can't afford to pay the toll, you don't get to drive!  You stay home!  Roads are only for those who can afford to pay.  Roads are going to be for the rich only.  All Brokazz muthafuks can walk. ;D :2funny: :2funny:  O0

Like this post: 0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 01:30:59 AM »
By no means are Trump supporters voting for him because of his personality. But if Americans really cared about character then Hillary Clinton is a far worse person than Donald Trump. She has actions to prove it! Her decisions actually resulted in deaths by the thousands! And let us not forget that if Hillary wins she is towing in Bill Clinton behind her. His record with women is even worse than Trump's.

But alas, too many Americans have been dumbed down by public education, the universities and Hollywood.

I will not be surprised to see Hillary win.

Donald Trump is an outsider. He is not a political elite like the Bush, Clintons, or Obamas.

The reason you don't see him projecting long-term is because he is only set out to fix immediate problems that will steer the country back on course. Career politicians like Hillary have an agenda that goes beyond a one-year or even two-year term. She is set out to fulfill a Leftist worldview as well as keep the Democratic party in control. That is why people like her are so dangerous. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 04:36:53 AM »
It is not because trump can not win.  It is because dude is not making much effort to win.  It is being a dummy to steal your votes.  I learned it the hard way when i voted for ross perot like wtf was i thinking? 

Yup, Hilary is what we called her but no one calls her clinton.  It is because she is just another obama as she is going to make joe biden as her Secretary of state. 

The first time around is for practice says trump

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 12:42:06 PM »
Sorry Believe, you're too late.  Fox already spun those statements out long ago and no one was fooled but Republicans.

can

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 12:42:20 PM »
It is not because trump can not win.  It is because dude is not making much effort to win.  It is being a dummy to steal your votes.  I learned it the hard way when i voted for ross perot like wtf was i thinking? 

Yup, Hilary is what we called her but no one calls her clinton.  It is because she is just another obama as she is going to make joe biden as her Secretary of state. 

The first time around is for practice says trump

only the dumbest of the dumb are still supporting him by now. his own party has turned against him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 02:29:30 PM »
Listen.  When you see trump do speeches, do you see a politician? I surely don't.  What i see is a snake man con artist, trying to sell his bullchit to America because that is what he is, a salesman if he is not a politician. 

It takes another sales person to catch his tactics as it is not that easy to sell anything to another sales person. 

This country will still be run by crooked politicians while jose still gets to have his obama care.  The people who are at the brink of bare minimum of the poverty line as in the unqualified to get medical welfare and are not bless enough to get a professional gig will need their obama care.  Their employer do offered health benefits but at 250 bux a month vs 10 bux a month for obama care, tell jose to do the math for you. 

Advertisements