Advertisement

Author Topic: NaNoWriMo  (Read 5452 times)

zena

NaNoWriMo
« on: November 03, 2016, 01:29:38 PM »
Anyone doing it this year?

I'm going to try to finish it this year.  Last year I only got to 20K.  I'm working on the same story so I actually just have 30K words to go but still, it's not easy.  It's a lot of fun though.

If you are doing it too, let me know your name and I'll add you to my buddy list.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: NaNoWriMo
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 11:22:58 AM »
I'm just over 46K words but here's a screenshot of this past Sunday.  I was so happy to pass the 40k threshold.  It felt amazing.

zena

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 10:34:45 AM »
I am so nervous.  Today is the final day to hit 50k words.  I'm only 700+ words to the finish line and I'm so afraid to open Word.  Why?

zena

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 09:52:39 PM »
I was mistaken about today being the last day.  It's actually tomorrow but I hit my number today!

Here's what my desktop looked like earlier.  My story has something to do with some of the elements on the Periodic table so I was doing research on it.  I also did some other researching too.  The researching takes the most time.

Here's my 50K submission validation!

Now that NaNoWriMo is done, I have one more month to get an extra 20K in.  That should finish off my novel.

I am so thankful for NaNoWriMo.  It really pushed me.

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »
Good job, Moonangel!  I should try NanoWriMo.

zena

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 12:56:11 AM »
Good job, Moonangel!  I should try NanoWriMo.

Thanks, lilly!  Give it a try this November.  It's a challenge for sure but really worth it.

Advertisements