Advertisement

Author Topic: One for singles: Guys if you want kitties better think about voting to increase  (Read 1550 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...that chance. According to this survey, "Nearly 8 in 10 women say they wouldn't go out with someone who didn't cast their ballot.".... ;D:

Single men and women this one is for your.

Would you date someone who did not vote in the election?

Your future date cares if you vote in the election.

That is according to new numbers reported in Match's "Singles in America" survey.

Turns out, 27 percent of singles would not date someone who didn't vote.

About 35 percent of those surveyed said not having an opinion on key issues is a deal breaker.

When it comes to women, they really want their dates to vote.

Nearly 8 in 10 women say they wouldn't go out with someone who didn't cast their ballot.

However, it appears it does not matter who you vote for, just as long as you vote.

In fact, a majority of single people don't expect their date to tell them if they voted for Donald Trump or Hillary.

That was the case for about 77 percent people surveyed.

Which makes sense, since 79 percent of singles said they had no problem dating someone from a different political party.

Now, if you want to increase your chances of scoring a second date, you might want to talk about hot button issues.

The survey found A good discussion on any political issue can boost your chances of a second date by 91 percent.

Most singles, 80 percent, are happy to talk about religion, gun control, immigration, and marriage equality on the first date.

Bottom line: The survey shows single Americans think voting and being able to discuss politics are a key piece of being in a relationship.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

I can't see myself voting for Hilliar!

I can't see myself voting for a piece of shit loud-mouth.

I don't care about those bittches who think just cuz I don't vote, I ain't got their pusszies.  Ain't my thing anywayz.  Pzzy is pzzy!

Fck it!

Blongforever

Pluz, we all know Hilliar is already in and the loud mouth piece of shit is already on the fence looking in so does it matter?

FetishDream

Just don't date until after the election.  problem solved.   :2funny:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Pluz, we all know Hilliar is already in and the loud mouth piece of shit is already on the fence looking in so does it matter?

yeah, Hilliar is already in alright... in the crowd that lost the election  :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
    My dating pool just keep shrinking.

My dating pool excludes the following type of women:
    • crazy women believing in crazy things like UFO, psychic, fake news, fortune teller
    • religious women
    • trump supporter
    • republicans

That eliminates like 70-80% of all women.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:16:42 PM by duckwingduck »

Advertisements