Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways...i asked the waitress what kinda deserts they had and she said...  (Read 2409 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
...well she listed some stuff off..

But she did something..

She squat put her hand on my shoulder!

What does it mean?!?!?!

Must only mean one thing....

She wanted to touch my shoulder...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...well she listed some stuff off..

But she did something..

She squat put her hand on my shoulder!

What does it mean?!?!?!

Must only mean one thing....

She wanted to touch my shoulder...

Are you that much of an Oompa Loompa??  ???

Sure many Hmong folks are under the height average but for someone to "squat" to touch your shoulders, that's pretty short ....Unless she's super tall??  ???

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Well...

Usually when anyone sits down they are at a lower level than the waiters...

I guess if you was actually smart youd figure that out...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Well...

Usually when anyone sits down they are at a lower level than the waiters...

I guess if you was actually smart youd figure that out...

Even so, that "anyone" should not be so low that his/her waiter had to "squat" in order to touch his/her shoulders unless he/she is Oompa  Loompa short.

Here's a picture of what a waiter standing next to a customer sitting down dining height comparison typically looks like:

And this is the picture I got from your descriptions of you and your waiter in your Oompa Loompa scenario and the kid is not even sitting... ???:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Welps...youre just not smart...

She also squated...like she almost sitting down on the ground when she came back to inform me they ran out of stuffed chicken....she was very peculiar...

Nice looking lady though...

Must all be hidden messages...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Welps...youre just not smart...

She also squated...like she almost sitting down on the ground when she came back to inform me they ran out of stuffed chicken....she was very peculiar...

Nice looking lady though...

Must all be hidden messages...

Better than being totally dumb and Oompa Lompa short...

I agree with nkaujsee, you have a better chance of hooking up at The Castro...You're half way there already by having a small cute vert...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
thePoster, don't think too much into her action.  Some people are just more friendly than others, so they may be a bit more "touchy" and she could be one of those.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
All I'm saying was.....

Man...it was a bit peculiar....

When she squat down...she was like below me looking up to me...

It felt like I was in one of those scenes in one of those kinda movies if you know what I mean....

SugaLipz

Hahah she wanted to look up ur nose to see if it was clean before taking ur order O0

ziggie

Was this a dream?

Advertisements