Advertisement

Author Topic: I think todays hmong women...the "educated" ones with nice jobs...  (Read 11365 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I think todays hmong women...the "educated" ones with nice jobs...
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 11:11:56 AM »
Hold this thought.  I need to bust out my lappie if i am going to write me a book like these passionated n married women here but you wouldn't want to take advices coming from the married.  You need to take it from me, the single folk who shared the same struggles as you are.  I be right back.  Brb

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 11:46:19 AM »
Moonangel stresses an important message about communication and I want to stress that thought into further details.  Communication can come from an direct and indirect way.  Direct is when you are able to communicate with your partner and indirect is what other people will communicate among themselves and that is why we have that lingo called "talking behind my back" comes into play.  Let me give you an example. 

A hmong friend of mine is like you.  A 3 you say?  Lets put him at the 1 category.  His wife is the bread winner and he is a stay at home dad and if he wants, works for cheap pay at a local gas station.  At first, they talked down on her for marrying a has been since the coin terms "birds of a feather, flocks together" right?  She should of gotten an upgrade and marry herself a guy at her level or at least in the same healthcare field as she does but she ended up marrying a guy who didn't even have a high school diploma.  Everyone talks.

Load and behold, what this guy does is amazing.  He stays home and takes care of their kids, driving them around for schooling and practices and what not.  While she is at work, he stayed at home to make sure the house she bought is at top notch specs.  He is doing the tiles right now by himself.  When she comes home, food is hot and ready.  When she goes into bed, he massages her feet daily.  All win for her and who is laughing now? 

You can beg yourself any girl at any level if you know what they want and you give it to them.  You see, us men are visual so if we professionals are able to get ourselves a dumb and lazy one but she is pretty, we already won by society perception.  They might not see her laziness and even if they do, she still gets a pass cuz dude gets to bump that pretty looking booty.  All men will be envious of dude.  Most women then are communication first type of a gal.  The first pick up line you throw at her is what she will remember for life.  You want to know how romeo was able to bed juliet?  It is poetry.  Be a poet and start with your communication skills when you are dealing with these professional women.  That there is their fuel that will rejuvenate them.  If I try hard enough, I might even bed some of these ph women or maybe I have.   :2funny:    so yeah, stimulate their mind is all it takes to bed yourself a professional women and remember the most important thing of all.  Try not to be that guy.   Professional women are also tired of the same drill, dating other professional men who does not stimulate her minds. 

Do you know what it is like to sex it up with a low scale and high scale women?  Well neither do I but I am assuming it is like this.  Moonangel talks about terminology right?  Well imaging you bumping her astrology booty and she cries out, oh gawd, the milky way, the constellation,  the big dipper and then all of a sudden, put it in my black hole.   :2funny:

I have been doing this all wrong.  I have used my acquired skills on them non professional women because we all know that ghetto women are easier to bed.  Got weed?  sure lets fawk. 

What I should of been doing is using the same skills on them professional women.  Women are women, no matter how you slice it.  If you can stimulate their mind, they will come back to you for more.  It is like a drug to them.  Looking good also helps but most of us are ugly so lets not go there.  All we have to offer is the con artist way to making a female to fall in love with you, whether she is richie rich or poor.  So yeah, give it a try and don't think that professional women would not give you the time of day because you make less money than her.  If you play your cards right, her money is your money or shall I say it, you use her money when you two are going out on a date.  Men liberation, we shall stand tall and proud and we will not get beat up by these so called professional women.  They also have weakness and we shall attack them when they least expected it.  From 0 to richies in no time if you want an upgrade in your life.  Here's the kicker.

Professional women are the horniest.  Why?  Well they spent most of their lives with books and school and when they are on a business trip, what do you think they would do?  They fawk but I'm sure you still give them that 8 scale rating right?   :2funny:

zena

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 02:53:16 PM »
Fetish, you're pretty sick.  Is that how you see your mother? Just someone your dad does?  Some brainless know-nothing-with-a-hole?  'Cause you know, she is a women after all, and she was once a young beautiful thing.

I didn't want to go there but yeah, when you talk about girls like they are nothing but a thing to bed, then you open a whole new can of worms.  Have some respect. 

I feel sorry for the girl you'll ever be with.  If she knew this of you, she'd probably run far away.

Like this post: 0

FetishDream

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 03:08:41 PM »
Fetish, you're pretty sick.  Is that how you see your mother? Just someone your dad does?  Some brainless know-nothing-with-a-hole?  'Cause you know, she is a women after all, and she was once a young beautiful thing.

I didn't want to go there but yeah, when you talk about girls like they are nothing but a thing to bed, then you open a whole new can of worms.  Have some respect. 

I feel sorry for the girl you'll ever be with.  If she knew this of you, she'd probably run far away.

I'm disturbed but then again, I'm also a victim of circumstances. 

The guy who comes last did not happen to be there by accident.  He is there because his game is wack and what he did to become last wasn't working.  All I did was gave dude an alternative way of seeing things.  If I must come in last place, at least I'm taking the whole house down with me.  Plus, there is also a cliche line that says something about good guys finish last anyway.  ha   :2funny:

zena

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 03:29:04 PM »
I'm disturbed but then again, I'm also a victim of circumstances. 

The guy who comes last did not happen to be there by accident.  He is there because his game is wack and what he did to become last wasn't working.  All I did was gave dude an alternative way of seeing things.  If I must come in last place, at least I'm taking the whole house down with me.  Plus, there is also a cliche line that says something about good guys finish last anyway.  ha   :2funny:

Okay.  Well, don't be a victim.  Just because you came from it, doesn't make you one.  I think a lot of us came from difficult circumstances, but it's no excuse.  Be the better person.  Have self respect and have respect for woman.  They carry your child, you legacy.  And your kids will be in the same boat some day.  They will eventually marry someone and if they are boys marrying girls, you do not want to look at your boys' girls the way you speak.  If you have girls, you do not want to think of them as someone's toy. 

FetishDream

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 03:38:55 PM »
Okay.  Well, don't be a victim.  Just because you came from it, doesn't make you one.  I think a lot of us came from difficult circumstances, but it's no excuse.  Be the better person.  Have self respect and have respect for woman.  They carry your child, you legacy.  And your kids will be in the same boat some day.  They will eventually marry someone and if they are boys marrying girls, you do not want to look at your boys' girls the way you speak.  If you have girls, you do not want to think of them as someone's toy.

That is such a cop out excuses and we are tired of hearing it.  Do to others what you would like to do unto you.  That is someone's mom, daughter blah blah blah and how do you feel if it was done to your own mother and daughter? 

Well woop dee doo.  That is why we have smart people and dumb people.  My smart kids will be smart enough to not getting con like that and if they get con, then they are dumb to be con. 

Now what if your own daughter or sons come crying to you like the poster here?  What then?   :2funny:

Do I respect women?  Yes I do.  You don't see me trying to go after you and your marriage life now do you? 

Now to get to women and her respect, one must use all tactics to get to that opportunity where respect arises.  I'm not taking advice from my mother and if I did, I'll end up like you. 

Remember that not everyone life ends up like your marriage life.  I know, it's complicated but that is only so because women like yourself made it complicated.   ;D

zena

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 03:43:45 PM »
That is such a cop out excuses and we are tired of hearing it.  Do to others what you would like to do unto you.  That is someone's mom, daughter blah blah blah and how do you feel if it was done to your own mother and daughter? 

Well woop dee doo.  That is why we have smart people and dumb people.  My smart kids will be smart enough to not getting con like that and if they get con, then they are dumb to be con. 

Now what if your own daughter or sons come crying to you like the poster here?  What then?   :2funny:

Do I respect women?  Yes I do.  You don't see me trying to go after you and your marriage life now do you? 

Now to get to women and her respect, one must use all tactics to get to that opportunity where respect arises.  I'm not taking advice from my mother and if I did, I'll end up like you. 

Remember that not everyone life ends up like your marriage life.  I know, it's complicated but that is only so because women like yourself made it complicated.   ;D

Really.  Good luck.

FetishDream

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2016, 03:49:21 PM »
Really.  Good luck.

no  not really.  I'm just bullchitting, that is if you are from the "educated" class that the poster is concerning about.   :2funny:

zena

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
no  not really.  I'm just bullchitting, that is if you are from the "educated" class that the poster is concerning about.   :2funny:

You know, I would like to meet some of these ladies from the "classes."  That way I can better understand what that really means and where the problem really lies.  Right now, it's just his words.

FetishDream

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2016, 03:59:12 PM »
You know, I would like to meet some of these ladies from the "classes."  That way I can better understand what that really means and where the problem really lies.  Right now, it's just his words.

I got pictures but it is forbidden to post pix of people on here.  In other words, women that are way out of his league.   :2funny:

Blongforever

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2016, 04:25:31 PM »
I think some of you are over-thinking this issue.

Women naturally look for men who make them feel safe and provided for EVEN IF SHE IS CAPABLE AND TOTALLY SELF-SUFFICIENT.

It's all about that inferiority complex huh?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 11:06:31 PM »
It's all about that inferiority complex huh?

Inferiority complex?

No, no, no.

Security and supportive are masculine traits. Women gravitate towards these masculine traits. Meanwhile, nurturing and thoughtfulness are feminine traits. Men gravitate towards these feminine traits.

There are a variety of ways to display these traits.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2016, 09:24:23 AM »
I got pictures but it is forbidden to post pix of people on here.  In other words, women that are way out of his league.   :2funny:

Whao whao whao now...

Look wise...these women I was referring too really arnt out of my leauge...

Yalls know Im picky and always talk about a cute face etc etc...

To be honest sometimes I look at them and Im like "I guess I gotta force myself to like them"....seriously!  Im like looking at them and Im like...looking at them in different ways...rationa lizing with myself like "ok, weight is just something physical, it can be worked on..."

I dont like small eyes too!

But alot of times I tell myself "cmon man, its not like you gonna marry them!"

Now as far as accomplishing things in life?  Oh yeah they are way outta my league...

Values?   Seems like most of us arent compatible.  I can see myself tuning them out mentally.  Different values will lead to diffrent things to talk about.

But honestly, alot of these girls...yes they are accomolished.. .but lookwise?  Theyre not even over a 7!  Thats being generous!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 10:00:25 AM »
In any case, all I was saying with this thread was ...

Hmong girls are progressing and aren't really into a regular hmong guy anymore.

Yes you can find those regular hmong girls too...they are out there too... who are simple..  simple as in...basic values.. like family, work, love the husband..

But these modern day hmong girls... they want more from a guy..

and that's whats ironic...

But I guess you can say it's not really anymore..times have change and people grow up differently...

But it's just what I've see now as compared to when I was a young buck.

Back in the day, there wasn't really much hmong women holding awesome jobs... I guess you could say not holding white collar jobs...same with the guys!

But now.. the guys and gals are holding white collar jobs...and it's weird.. but I see it that.....there's a correlation with the type of S/O they prefer as well.

That's fine and dandy but.. what happened to love?!!?!

And also.... so I was browsing facebook...

And I was like... Hmmm...

I notice all my facebook real family, even extended family... if you look at their facebooks...a good 95 percent of their pictures are all related to family... and pictures of family... etc etc... of mom, dad, grandma's... uncles... etc etc etc..

Then when I look at random hmong girls facebook... you know what I see?  I really don't see family pictures... I see all these political type posts.. banners... etc etc.. current event banners etc etc...

For example... I happened to look at this girl who I knew... she's from the west coast... and I looked at her facebook... and man...  I'm going to use the Dylan Yang thing as an example... But anyways... her facebook was full of all that stuff...

Other hmong girls be having stuff about the election...

Othere's be having things about events that's non-hmong..

So!  It got me thinking... if I ever want really really be serious with a hmong girl...

There's a few things I need to do..

Look at her mom, because that's how she's going to look when she's older
Look at her facebook, to see what her values are...

Honestly I don't care about all that mumbo jumbo stuff in politics etc etc... If I had a wife like that, she'd probably think I didn't care about her because I wouldn't talk about that stuff to and with her.

I remember once, this hmong girl was telling me about all these stuff she was doing... being in charge of events... etc etc.. putting things together...wor king with a president of so and so organization..

I told her...all that isn't important I don't know why you're focusing so much time and energy on it, all that really matters should just be taking care of yourself, your family and that's pretty much it.

Her feeling got hurt... she blocked me.  Oh wells!

I'm sure now that she's older, she's realizing I'm right. 

If you really look at it, what's the point of all of that?   How's it helping you?  Gotta set your values right!

I really just care about family and that's about it, and my car I guess, and catching a big fish fishing!

But I went off on a tangent I guess!

Anyways... all these white collared girls are not going for blue collared guys anymore.

I wonder if I'm blue or white?   Maybe a carolina blue?  a mix of both??!  Wait wait.. I'm Duke blue! Go Duke!  In basketball anyways!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2017, 02:33:58 PM »
Well ok, like I said... I can only speak from my few experiences...

There's not much...

But they kinda seem the same..

I know I come off as a really dumb person in real life sometimes..

That I'm not that intellectual or smart...

That I really don't have much to say...

That I'm not really good at conversation.. ..

That I'm pretty quiet....

That maybe there's not much up there(you know the brain department)

So pretty much... like I said... I know sometimes I really come off as someone who's kinda dumb...

Also, my job's not the greatest...

In my opinion, it's not that impressive at all..

I don't really drive a "nice" car...

And a few of these girls... they're really smart too, they are holding "1st" world country jobs.  Doing things with their lives.. going places if you will.  They have nice cars etc... materially speaking, they're good to go.

To compare me to them, where they are in life and what they've achieved on a scale of 1-10, I'd say they're 8's and up.. I'm like 3 and below.

I don't want to say that they think they are better than me.. 

But it does seem like they'd prefer someone who's actually more on their level.  Which is not a bad thing...

I guess I could be more, or at least appear more accomplished, Speak more eloquently, do more with my life, etc etc...but you know what?  That's just not me...

And honestly... for me anyways...

Sure I won't speak much or talk much... but there's a reason, it's like... I don't see a point in it..  Yes I could talk about myself, but personally, I don't find it interesting, maybe I'm wrong and it'd be interesting to some girl.. but I don't think so... so I don't see a point in talking about myself etc... and even amongst a number of things... current events, politics, etc etc etc...

I'll talk about something if I find it "fun" to talk about... like fishing, reeling in that big fish!, or cars, basketball, sports and that's about it.

I think even sometimes, the way I speak, it probably comes off as very child like, not adult like, or not professional.. . or I guess you could say... not really suit my age...

But then .... I feel like... "why am I going to start talking prim and proper!  It always seems like an act!"  .....   I always feel like "man!  Just talk normal!"

Obviously I'm not going to change...

But you know, the way I do come across to the opposite sex... It kinda open my eyes a bit to how hmong girls are nowadays..

Well some of them, I'm sure not all of them, but it does seem that they do want a guy and even at least just dating, who is more on their level. 

I'm not going to say the men are intimidated by "strong" hmong women, it's more like, they won't even see us!

Yikes!

So guys, if yalls wanna nab a hmong girl nowadays...

You gotta fix yourself!

Speak proper.

Be/appear intellectual.

Spread your peacock feathers...fla unt yourself a bit, obviously not excessively but enough to show them you're a guy going places by.. I guess dressing a big nicer have a few nice material things... 

You should be good to go after that.

Hmong girls aren't really looking for that simple guy anymore... they want a 21st Century hmong guy who's made it in America with that 1st world country job!

i
enjoyed
reading
this

-lilly

Advertisements