Advertisement

Author Topic: I think todays hmong women...the "educated" ones with nice jobs...  (Read 11366 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: I think todays hmong women...the "educated" ones with nice jobs...
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 03:49:22 PM »
i
enjoyed
reading
this

-lilly

OH man thanks!

Anyways... I was re-reading this entire posts..

I don't know where I was going with this post..

But man!!!

We're talking about "upper class" hmong girls...

Anyways!

It reminded me of a story a few years ago...

Anyways...

My friend had invited me to go to a new year party with him, but the way he says it, he don't say it like "yo, I'm going to a new year party, you coming"...

He was like "I'll be going to a new year party you're invited if you want to come"....

So I was like thinking in my head "well I don't know any of these people... and dang! It's in NYC, I'm not use to the big city yet and I'm actually not an out-going person so I guess I'll just turn him down"...

So I told him "cool, I'll let you know..."

I never gave him an answer...

He went to the party...

Later... about month later...

He tells me about the NYC party saying he was the only guy there, he really wanted me to go to so he can have another guy to kick it with, to act a fool with, he said there was 4 girls, they was at a roof bar or something like that but he was solo-dolo-ing it up because all those girls was kinda conservative and he showed me a couple pictures of the girls and they was hot... but he wasn't able to have a good time because he didn't have another guy to I guess wild out with...

Anyways he was like "yeah man, they was doctor's, lawyers, businesswomen. ... Yo I really wanted you to come but you never hit me back up"...

And then I was like "What!?!?  Why didn't you say they was lawyers, doctor's, etc etc etc man! I would've surely came and then why didn't you say you wanted me to come so I could help you out!  I would've came!"

So that was my one chance to hang out with some higher class society females... oh wells!

WEll that's my story!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 03:56:08 PM »
thePoster, you're hilarious.  I like your inconsequentia l rambles...

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 07:13:01 PM »
That's what I heard too.  Do you where we can find the data to support the claim?

Do wives who are breadwinner more likely to leave their husband?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 04:21:34 AM »
I don't have the data but it's just from my personal observation...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

can

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 03:36:18 AM »
You know, the ones that I guess you consider "strong"...

I think...they actually dont like guys who...

Well guys who..for lack of better words...guys who are beneath them...

Just my personal observation...

So its just from my own personal experience...v ery few though..but they do end up the same way...

I do come across as a very low brow person...

Ill continue more later!  As I must rush back to doing low brow work!

hmong women are smarter these days. it's called an education. that's why hmong men who make statements like these

You'd think women would have grown wiser as they gained more money and power?

are still single  :2funny:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2017, 05:42:47 AM »
Smarter women are cool and all I guess...  but I dont know if Id want to marry them!?!?  Date them is cool...

But I kinda just want someone simple!

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »
Rule of thumb, it doesn't matter how educated a person is... most individuals tend to stay away from jerks/ignorant/bombastic people of all colors when it comes to long lasting relationships.

nooneever

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 09:54:36 AM »

Do you know what it is like to sex it up with a low scale and high scale women?  Well neither do I but I am assuming it is like this.  Moonangel talks about terminology right? Well imaging you bumping her astrology booty and she cries out, oh gawd, the milky way, the constellation,  the big dipper and then all of a sudden, put it in my black hole.   :2funny:

:2funny:

Most entertaining thing I've ready all week.  FD, please let me learn from your ways.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2017, 10:13:28 AM »
You know, the ones that I guess you consider "strong"...

I think...they actually dont like guys who...

Well guys who..for lack of better words...guys who are beneath them...

Just my personal observation...

So its just from my own personal experience...v ery few though..but they do end up the same way...

I do come across as a very low brow person...

Ill continue more later!  As I must rush back to doing low brow work!

It depends on the woman.  I know of some women whom are more educated, have better jobs, make more than their significant others, and they're fine with it.  I don't see them acting superior or treating their significant others any lesser.  Like I said, it really depends on the woman OR the individual.... ..because men can be the same way, as well.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2017, 10:52:08 AM »
i'm okay with a woman who makes less than I do, just as long as she's working.  I would be much much happier if she makes more than I do, than way I don't have to get a 3rd income!   >:D :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2017, 10:58:51 AM »
i'm okay with a woman who makes less than I do, just as long as she's working.  I would be much much happier if she makes more than I do, than way I don't have to get a 3rd income!   >:D :D ;D

I have heard some men say that they wouldn't mind being a SAHD or SAHH if their s/o makes more than enough for the both of them.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 11:17:31 AM »
I have heard some men say that they wouldn't mind being a SAHD or SAHH if their s/o makes more than enough for the both of them.   ;D
it would be sahh sahd (so sad) if the man is not working, if he's capable.  i would never let her work harder than i am.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements