Advertisement

Author Topic: Bitcoin exchange services to U.S. dollars through paypal... Here  (Read 1450 times)

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Bitcoin exchange services to U.S. dollars through paypal... Here
« on: November 23, 2016, 05:09:23 PM »
Here is a small business I'm running exchanging bitcoins to usds through the internet..

Send me your bitcoins to 146Z4FcvQuZRtu x7icwPzUX2iZvA 4wdB17

Leave me a paypal email address here on my journal and I will send you U.S. dollars for the amount of bitcoins you send me..

I will be keeping five U.S. dollars from your bitcoins, but I can do many coins at once...

Maximum of thirty bitcoins per day for all customers who want to use my services...

Just leave your paypal email in the reply and tell me how much bitcoins you sent me I will check to see if it's there on my wallet.  Then I will send your U.S. dollars to your paypal email accounts...   I am fair and honest guy.  Must have at least 8 to 9 U.S. dollars in bitcoins to use my service here...

Be sure to send your bitcoins to the address above and leave a paypal email address so I can give ya your U.S. dollars through paypal...

Phayeesern Vang

Just start here on this blog...  Yes I'm pro so none of your bitcoins will go missing just send them to me and I will send you real U.S. dollars through paypal.

Thanks now give my services a try....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoin exchange services to U.S. dollars through paypal... Here
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 11:02:54 AM »
$5 fee?

Like this post: 0

Advertisements