Advertisement

Author Topic: Fantastic Epic and Trailer Music  (Read 2638 times)

zena

Fantastic Epic and Trailer Music
« on: November 27, 2016, 01:42:44 PM »
Thought I'd start a new thread for this genre since I'm a big fan of this type of music.

Here's one that I've been listening to.  First it was just okay but somewhere in there I got hooked:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

Re: Fantastic Epic and Trailer Music
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 01:46:57 PM »
OMG. This one is one of my all time favorite!!!!! Okay, first I heard it in a compilation but couldn't find the single and now it's out there!  Wowowwowow!! Sorry, I just love it so much.  I'm so happy!

zena

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 02:27:27 PM »
It's true, this one is dramatic and emotional.

zena

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 02:55:43 PM »
This one is my favorite of this year.  I know it came out three years ago but it is still sooooo beautiful.  I can't describe the emotions it puts me through.  It's crazy amazing.  Best part is from 1:45 on.  At 1:57 is the drop or transition but you don't want to start there 'cause you'll miss the transition and going through the transition is what makes it so good.  This composer is simply talent.

I actually listen to this song on repeat on soundcloud, here: https://soundcloud.com/axl-rosenberg-composer/aith-rios

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:04:59 PM by moonangel »

zena

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 03:14:34 PM »
My favorite composer this year is Danny Rayel.  His album "Blue Skies" is simply wonderful.  I listen to the whole thing on repeat when I write and create.  All the songs just blend into each other so well.  My favorite is Cold Memories (26:45) although Travel With Me (40:45) is amazing as well.  Cold Memories is so sad yet happy...know what I mean?  It always brings tears.  Another one I recently started to like a lot is Blossoming Heart (9:41).  It's kind of happy-ish but has an underlying sadness to it.  The whole album is beautiful.

Couldn't post the YT for the full album but here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwtO0IxcbHA

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:46:33 PM by moonangel »

zena

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 02:40:24 PM »
Zack Hemsey has some really cool new stuff but I really like this one the best still.  I think because of the rapping at around 4:00.  Maybe given time I'll warm up a lot more to his new stuff.  Not saying I don't like his new stuff...this one is just really awesome.

zena

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 02:42:58 PM »
Really liking the build up of this one.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 01:08:31 PM »
Thought I'd start a new thread for this genre since I'm a big fan of this type of music.

Here's one that I've been listening to.  First it was just okay but somewhere in there I got hooked:

Music appear to be locking but too predictable. Those chords has been overly used 1 zillion times.

Like this post: +1

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 01:10:26 PM »
OMG. This one is one of my all time favorite!!!!! Okay, first I heard it in a compilation but couldn't find the single and now it's out there!  Wowowwowow!! Sorry, I just love it so much.  I'm so happy!

Sounds nice but then again same chord progression.

Like this post: +1

zena

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 11:45:50 PM »
Zack Hemsey has some really cool new stuff but I really like this one the best still.  I think because of the rapping at around 4:00.  Maybe given time I'll warm up a lot more to his new stuff.  Not saying I don't like his new stuff...this one is just really awesome.

So after having posted this song, just a few days ago, I saw this Infiniti car commercial and that song is playing in the background.  It even has my guy Kit Harrington (aka Jon Snow - GOT) in it.  :o :D

zena

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 02:00:33 PM »
This music is so lovely.  The bass...

I think she whispers: "Tell me something I can hold on to forever..." 

Advertisements