Advertisement

Author Topic: Are you currently with a Female Sociopath?  (Read 6123 times)

Blongforever

Re: Are you currently with a Female Sociopath?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 11:56:39 AM »
Hahaha! And before I wasn't normal? Yes, I have male and female friends :D

Sounds like you have boring life.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 12:00:03 PM »

Don't blame her.  Blame her bf.  He makes it boring for her.  She should of gotten with you instead huh?   :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 12:03:05 PM »
Yes I do, right? Well, from what I want to share with PH ;D just another daisy..... no excitement here for sure. Sorry I can't entertain you with wild stories and make-belief tales LOL

I don't like to share too much of my boring life because people will start judging me, like I care anyways but I like my privacy. ;D

FetishDream

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 12:07:05 PM »
Yes I do, right? Well, from what I want to share with PH ;D just another daisy..... no excitement here for sure. Sorry I can't entertain you with wild stories and make-belief tales LOL

I don't like to share too much of my boring life because people will start judging me, like I care anyways but I like my privacy. ;D

privacy what?  Don't act like your life is all that important. 

This thread should be....  I am currently with a female socialpath online  ha  :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 12:19:02 PM »
privacy what?  Don't act like your life is all that important. 

This thread should be....  I am currently with a female socialpath online  ha  :2funny:

LOL my life is important to me and that is all that matters! :P

BTW, does socialpath sound hot or is it a need to know bases?

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 12:29:00 PM »
 :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Blongforever

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 01:48:14 PM »
sounds like everyone likes a socially psychotic crazy B!  contrary to blong's comment about a boring life...socially psychotic and crazy B's are more fun! 

I was hinting GS that she's no good at #7 as she tried hard to put up a facade to fit herself in the so called "norm".

Blongforever

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2016, 01:52:36 PM »
Don't blame her.  Blame her bf.  He makes it boring for her.  She should of gotten with you instead huh?   :2funny:

She would have had her brain toasted through the yrs of the craziness Blong would have introduced to her to mess up  her innocent life that she very much want to cling on to  :2funny: :2funny:!  She's lucky😍!

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2016, 02:43:13 PM »
I am not good @ #7 because I am not creative nor am I a fun fact person. Boring people are not good #7 O0 (logical minds tend to think this way) but people have been proven wrong many times over with this logic.

And btw thanks for the laughs today, I was beginning to think today was a bore! ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2016, 04:40:44 PM »
I am not good @ #7 because I am not creative nor am I a fun fact person. Boring people are not good #7 O0 (logical minds tend to think this way) but people have been proven wrong many times over with this logic.

And btw thanks for the laughs today, I was beginning to think today was a bore! ;D

Good to know you are a boring at #7.  I'm sure you are as fun as Jane Langton may have taught you and those of your like-minded peers.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2016, 07:54:16 AM »
Good to know you are a boring at #7.  I'm sure you are as fun as Jane Langton may have taught you and those of your like-minded peers.

Thanks for categorizing me! ;D

Advertisements