Advertisement

Author Topic: Is anyone as intrigued by the Periodic Table of Elements?  (Read 7789 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone as intrigued by the Periodic Table of Elements?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 02:39:23 PM »
You knowwhat?  You should take a chemistry class at a local college...

I had to take chemistry for this program...anyw ays...it was fun.  They had a lab...we did some chemistry stuff..

My lab partner would disagree with me a few times...eventu ally I just stopped helping her becuase she was insisting she was doing it right... needless to say, I got an A, she didnt....

Oh wells!

But yeah!  Take a class just for the fun of it.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone as intrigued by the Periodic Table of Elements?
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »
Also...after taking the class...after self application like thinking things out on your own you can understand why antioxidants work to prevent cancer...

So eat alot of fruits folks! 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements