Advertisement

Author Topic: The Mummy (2017) - antichrist Predictive Programming  (Read 2452 times)

flyin15sec

The Mummy (2017) - antichrist Predictive Programming
« on: December 11, 2016, 08:50:34 PM »
The recent release of the Mummy 2017 had me immediately thinking about the return of the antichrist.

First I make no claims to know the full movie, neither have I read the script. I'm only using the trailer.

Trailer Timeline:
- the trailer starts with a US Military transport plane flying, you get shots of Tom Cruise, the actress and a coffin. Additional a shot of the coffin coming out of a pit.

- the shot go to the cockpit, where a swarm of crows fly into t he plane and causes it loose its flight.

- the plane goes zero g, then the passengers are tossed around, eventually the actress is saved by Tom with a parachute and we can only expect that Tom dies in the plane crash.

- the shot goes to a morgue and Tom is resurrected.

- Russel Crow narrates "Welcome to a new world of gods and monsters" with shots of chase scenes and explosions

- Russel then says "meet princess amun-net..she will claim what she has been denied", you get visual shots of Amun-net.

-Finally Tom and female actress are seen running away destruction and a last shot of Amun-net before the movie title.

Real World Timeline and breakdown:

In 2003 the tomb of Gilgamesh was found in Iraq. For those not familiar, Gilgamesh is often identified as the1. same persona as Nimrod/Apollo/Osiris and many others.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2982891.stm

Matthew 24:28 KJV

"28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together." - Matthew chapter 24 describes the antichrist and on verse 28 identifies the US Military

Revelation 11:7 "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

Crows are messengers of misery, death,  misfortune, they also represent communications with the gods. In the trailer the swarm of crows means that since the body was found in 2003, increasingly there has been more and more conflicts in this world.

The plane crash is indictive of antichrist "descending" to earth. This is where many people will believe he is an alien.

In 2009 cloning of dead/frozen tissue is noted by National Geographic.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/05/cloned-species/mueller-text

When they perfected this cloning technique is likely earlier, as Secret Military technologies are usually decades ahead of actual public knowledge.

Tom's resurrection represent that of the cloned Nimrod/Gilgamesh body. Additionally in the book of Daniel some scholars believe that the beast (antichrist) is a combination of a possessed man by a fallen angel. Which is what Tom's character portray.

I believe the antichrist was cloned in 2012. Why 2012? 2012 has significant occult meaning primarily the end of a long count, per Mayans, but New World Order, Freemasons, Jesuits probably believe this is the beginning of their reign. Their Golden Age.

My best guest, the Antichrist cloned in 2012 by purpose will mean that the antichrist is coming in the year 2045. Since he is the opposite of Jesus, 2045 is the key year. Jesus ascended to heaven at the age of 33, and the antichrist will return at the age of 33.

Still a skeptic? If you google 2045 year, you'll get multiple hits of the year. Primarily Time Magazine's article about man being immortal. Also, make note of the 2045.com avatar initiative. This is all part of transhumanism, where the rulers of this world astride to become immortal, or as gods.

So who can get the rulers and others to become as gods?, well non other than the antichrist. He'll deceive people as it was prophesied. He'll have technology to save and unite man, as I stated earlier, many will believe he is an alien. You can also look at the Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman movies for this portrayal.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:52:41 PM by flyin15sec »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: The Mummy (2017) - antichrist Predictive Programming
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 10:57:37 AM »
lol dang

you crazy man

God did not created man...man created god

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 12:18:18 PM »
lol dang

you crazy man

The sad part about this type of crazy people is that they will get crazier and crazier  with each new information that they discover and subconsciously  twisting it to make it fit with their delusional world.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 03:54:12 PM »
The sad part about this type of crazy people is that they will get crazier and crazier  with each new information that they discover and subconsciously  twisting it to make it fit with their delusional world.

Lol

Trying to live in that final fanstay world

It's just a movie for your entertainment

Featuring Tom Cruise

Good actor
Can't wait to see it
It looks cool

God did not created man...man created god

flyin15sec

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 08:29:17 PM »
Lol

Trying to live in that final fanstay world

It's just a movie for your entertainment

Featuring Tom Cruise

Good actor
Can't wait to see it
It looks cool

Of course movies are for entertainment purposes, but you are the one living in a fantasy world if you think that some movies have no hidden meaning.

flyin15sec

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 08:35:54 PM »

How is it that what I purpose "delusional". Delusional is living in this world with blinders. You're just in denial of truth. To prove my point, your next comments will likely be anger.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 04:46:08 AM »
How is it that what I purpose "delusional". Delusional is living in this world with blinders. You're just in denial of truth. To prove my point, your next comments will likely be anger.

Since you are ignorant of the word "delusional ", I'll provide you with the definition.  More information for you.

Delusional

[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

adjective

1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

Senators who think they will get agreementon a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.

2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

See, delusional does fit here. Picking out random movie scenes and bible verses and twisting it up to make it fit your belief.

Advertisements