Advertisement

Author Topic: ran into my fling of 15 years ago......  (Read 1789 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
ran into my fling of 15 years ago......
« on: December 12, 2016, 02:04:01 PM »
As soon as she saw me, she said waz sup first.  I gave her a hug for old time sake and she blew hot air into my ears like old Times.  She wants to fawk me i bet but she is also carrying an 8 month infant inside her belly.  Asked about her husband, he is at work. 

Women are still hot n bothered after all them years.  It is either they can not get over you or they still dreaming of sexing you up just one more time b4 moving on with their lives. 

8 months pregnant? What am i going to do with that? Blow job n call it a day?
She asked for my number again n i gave but funny thing is that my number has not changed.  She inputs the first few numbers and guess what pops up on her phone?  Baby boi bootycall.

I guess she held onto a piece of me for all them years.  Now it is going to be ugly as she will invite me to her baby shower n stuff n i will try to keep a straight face when i will be mingling with her husband whom i already know is a chump. 

The circle of life as we all are connected in some ways and we will meet each other again throughout our whole life time.  Yep, that story we tell our best friend about so n so n guess who we saw today. 

Life is unpredictable still. 

« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:06:45 PM by DuMa »

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Blongforever

Re: ran into my fling of 15 years ago......
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 06:16:03 PM »
As soon as she saw me, she said waz sup first.  I gave her a hug for old time sake and she blew hot air into my ears like old Times.  She wants to fawk me i bet but she is also carrying an 8 month infant inside her belly.  Asked about her husband, he is at work. 

Women are still hot n bothered after all them years.  It is either they can not get over you or they still dreaming of sexing you up just one more time b4 moving on with their lives. 

8 months pregnant? What am i going to do with that? Blow job n call it a day?
She asked for my number again n i gave but funny thing is that my number has not changed.  She inputs the first few numbers and guess what pops up on her phone?  Baby boi bootycall.

I guess she held onto a piece of me for all them years.  Now it is going to be ugly as she will invite me to her baby shower n stuff n i will try to keep a straight face when i will be mingling with her husband whom i already know is a chump. 

The circle of life as we all are connected in some ways and we will meet each other again throughout our whole life time.  Yep, that story we tell our best friend about so n so n guess who we saw today. 

Life is unpredictable still.

Your assumption that she still wants to fawk you sounds kinda naive.  After those many years, I'm sure she had her taste tests in every corners of the ghetto and concluded that her "chump" soon to be babydaddy is the most well endowed one.  LOL

Like this post: 0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 04:35:07 PM »
Cali fling will let you off the hook if they are currently with someone better. 

I just hope i do not run into them mn n wasau, green bay, milwaukee, lacross hmong females of the past.  Worst is seeing them all at a big party like the myth.  It'll be weird vibe n hating but if they are drunken enough, im sure they want to make out with me b4 slapping me on my face. 

Running into ex again is not of my concern but flings?  I really ran out of excuses as to why we lost interest in one another.  It must be the sex.  Sex ruins relationship.  Ha  :2funny:

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 06:06:07 AM »
Pregnant women are the horniest during a certain time. Read up on why.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 11:24:38 PM »
Ran into a 1-nighter a while back... she was embarrassed to see me. I smiled at her and she blushed and just walked away with her man. I don't think he knows...  >:D

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

can

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 02:11:53 PM »
Good story
15 years and op is still living in the same dump  :idiot2: :2funny:

Advertisements