Advertisement

Author Topic: Just Between The Two Of Us  (Read 12775 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +891
    • View Profile
Just Between The Two Of Us
« on: December 15, 2016, 08:48:49 AM »
It's certainly looking like Christmas here.....and all the other rooms.   :D  ;D

I saw your text and I like both themes.  Maybe we could go with Black and White since it's simpler?  ???

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
Re: Just Between The Two Of Us
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 09:06:32 AM »
Very nice!

Thanks, VC.  I'm already planning for a new theme for next year.   ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 09:13:11 AM »
It's certainly looking like Christmas here.....and all the other rooms.   :D  ;D

I saw your text and I like both themes.  Maybe we could go with Black and White since it's simpler?  ???

agree... let's do the black and white theme this year then!  ;)  i'll start shopping for some decor to match the theme...
i texted my SIL M last night about NYE and she hasn't responded... so we'll see about them...

hey nice profile pic, btw  ;) hehe

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 09:21:21 AM »
Thanks, VC.  I'm already planning for a new theme for next year.   ;D

nice -- hun, if you're interested, michael's is having their 70% sale this week for 3 days - starts today 12/15/16!

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 09:37:37 AM »
agree... let's do the black and white theme this year then!  ;)  i'll start shopping for some decor to match the theme...
i texted my SIL M last night about NYE and she hasn't responded... so we'll see about them...

hey nice profile pic, btw  ;) hehe

Ok.  I'll go look at some things this weekend too.  Just let me know what you end up getting since everything should complement each other.  I was also thinking that you should invite L&D.  They might consider attending, unless they're going to be out of town or already have plans.

You like?  It's very festive and fun.    :D

nice -- hun, if you're interested, michael's is having their 70% sale this week for 3 days - starts today 12/15/16!

Thanks.  I'll check them out.  I'm hoping to get a new tree for next year, as you know........bu t decorations will do too.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 09:56:59 AM »
Ok.  I'll go look at some things this weekend too.  Just let me know what you end up getting since everything should complement each other.  I was also thinking that you should invite L&D.  They might consider attending, unless they're going to be out of town or already have plans.

You like?  It's very festive and fun.    :D

Thanks.  I'll check them out.  I'm hoping to get a new tree for next year, as you know........bu t decorations will do too.   ;D

yes, definitely... i'll text you what i've picked up.  i'll be setting up a table with/theme board like usual...

i thought they usually spend nye with j&m? that was why i didn't invite them... we'll see...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 09:10:59 PM »
On a cold, lonely, peaceful evening like this

I just want to stay in my pjs, snuggle in my blankey, and have hot coffee all night

:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 09:16:10 PM »
yes, definitely... i'll text you what i've picked up.  i'll be setting up a table with/theme board like usual...

i thought they usually spend nye with j&m? that was why i didn't invite them... we'll see...

If we get the kit(s), all the decorations would be included.....a nd that would be less searching for us.   ;D

Ok.  I can mention it to them if you want.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 11:39:55 AM »
It looked like fun.  Maybe next year we can join them....   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »
If we get the kit(s), all the decorations would be included.....a nd that would be less searching for us.   ;D

Ok.  I can mention it to them if you want.

already bought the kit... see my text i sent to you today.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 07:05:19 PM »
It looked like fun.  Maybe next year we can join them....   :D

where was this?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 11:07:58 AM »
On those cold snowy mornings, I like to just lay in bed and watch movies.   ^-^

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 12:24:30 PM by tRouBLe »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 11:10:38 AM »
already bought the kit... see my text i sent to you today.

That's a lot of things for one kit.   ;D

where was this?

It was the 12BoC held in downtown.   ;)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 12:21:12 PM »
Hey, hon.  We got a surprise at work today.   :D

Offline DatJuanGuy

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 12:32:05 PM »
:D

Trouble excites me!

“Last Christmas....I .”

Advertisements