Advertisement

Author Topic: Just Between The Two Of Us  (Read 20283 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +979
    • View Profile
Re: Just Between The Two Of Us
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2017, 07:24:51 PM »
It's just for decor purposes only, no significant meaning.   :P

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2017, 11:08:38 AM »
Hey, hon.  I'm feeling unusually tired today.  I just want to go home, relax, and soak in here....

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2017, 10:26:21 AM »
At times, I do miss telecommuting. .......but then again, I also enjoy going into the office.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2017, 11:37:46 AM »
Hey, hon.  I'm feeling unusually tired today.  I just want to go home, relax, and soak in here....

Nice!!!  O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2017, 11:38:12 AM »
At times, I do miss telecommuting. .......but then again, I also enjoy going into the office.   :D

I know the feeling ;p

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2017, 11:39:13 AM »
Hon, guess where I was at.....

It's been a while so it has changed a lot......or at least, some sections have.   ;D

Hmmm... I'm  not sure... Where?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2017, 11:43:02 AM »
Hon, have you gone decor shopping lately?  I'm loving this wreath/garland.  There were some beautiful fall and Christmas ones at the store that I was at this weekend.   :love10:

Is that yours?  That's a nice wreath; No, I haven't... I usually wait until the summer blooms fall off then will change them to Fall blooms & usually will pick-up some fall/holiday decors (if I see anything cute).  I have so much stuff collected over the years; I have to get rid of the old stuff to have room for the new stuff each year.  It's a lot of work; with the kiddos, this just haven't been too much of a priority this year.  Hehehe..

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +223
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2017, 07:42:42 PM »
That's probably her neighbors or off google since she loves googling so much  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2017, 09:06:55 AM »
Nice!!!  O0

Thanks.   ;)

I know the feeling ;p

So what do you think of the new place?  Talk about exercise in the morning and evening.....   ;D

Hmmm... I'm  not sure... Where?

The biggest mall in America.  I thought you would have seen the art since you go there more than I do.   :D

Is that yours?  That's a nice wreath; No, I haven't... I usually wait until the summer blooms fall off then will change them to Fall blooms & usually will pick-up some fall/holiday decors (if I see anything cute).  I have so much stuff collected over the years; I have to get rid of the old stuff to have room for the new stuff each year.  It's a lot of work; with the kiddos, this just haven't been too much of a priority this year.  Hehehe..

It's nice and big, but I do know what you mean about a collection of decorations over the years.   ;D  AND I just picked up some Fall decor for Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving.   ::)  Hopefully you guys can visit next month.   ;)

That's probably her neighbors or off google since she loves googling so much  ;D

Look who's talking, Mr. Google Fingers.   :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2017, 09:14:14 AM »
I've replaced my white bouquet with this colorful one.  I didn't realize there were kale flowers.   ;D

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:01:54 PM by tRouBLe »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2017, 06:21:49 PM »
Dinner for two......or three......may be even four.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2017, 06:58:49 AM »
Hon, let's go get more of this today since it will be the perfect weather for it.....  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2017, 07:52:35 PM »
Actually, it was a Venti.....  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2017, 07:56:13 PM »
Hon, I've already started decorating for Fall/Thanksgiving/Halloween.  I'm still debating on a few things but I'm basically done.  Are you done with your decor yet?

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2017, 06:47:27 PM »
I'm "Falling" for this door.   ;D  :D

Advertisements