Advertisement

Author Topic: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?  (Read 14729 times)

Yengimer

Re: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 04:28:19 PM »
Dude, we exist...everyt hing exist..god exist..you exist..
But does your mind allow you to exit the prison cells that held you there until you surrender to the person in the mirror and admit your defeat is attrihute to gracious humility..then you will know what existence is truly about...

You are saying that a person can find inner peace by searching oneself.

The Christian life is God coming to live inside of you. Inner true peace only God can give and saved you.

The view you seem to project is New Age shit and Eastern religions. I don't hold to those views.

You will find that New Age including Eastern religions can happily exist with contradictions, fallacies in logic, relativism etc.  They don't care much.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 05:43:51 PM »
You are saying that a person can find inner peace by searching oneself.

The Christian life is God coming to live inside of you. Inner true peace only God can give and saved you.

The view you seem to project is New Age shit and Eastern religions. I don't hold to those views.

You will find that New Age including Eastern religions can happily exist with contradictions, fallacies in logic, relativism etc.  They don't care much.

If you dont find inner wisdom and relied on christianity as your savior then you are guided by blindness and that leads to brainwashing..
Go read the old testament, and go read some real shit, then you will know that religion is true for the common people, and false for the wise and useful for the rules...lol

Open your eyes because once you find out the truth, you will be disappointed.

Do i need to explain more of the truth?

Yengimer

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 06:59:54 PM »
If you dont find inner wisdom and relied on christianity as your savior then you are guided by blindness and that leads to brainwashing..
Go read the old testament, and go read some real shit, then you will know that religion is true for the common people, and false for the wise and useful for the rules...lol

Open your eyes because once you find out the truth, you will be disappointed.

Do i need to explain more of the truth?

I assume you don't believe in original sin? You don't have a concept of original sin so you don't see a need to be saved.

People who don't realize their wretched state of being sinners will never believe they're lost or in need of saving.

If so, from where do you receive direction and how do you know where you're going?

Yengimer

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2018, 07:10:46 PM »

That's what you think!

In the Bible, in the book of John, Jesus said "one must be born again".

Jesus was describing the way the Spirit works. You and I can see the effect but we have no way to see wind or to understand it.

Being born again is a miracle of God! I was saved 12 years ago. The Holy Spirit cannot be seen but when He comes on a man there is an effect.

Does the New Age has this kind of power? I doubt it since it's rubbish stuff created by Satan. Satan can only counterfiet what God made and has no power over God.

Yengimer

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2018, 07:55:53 PM »
I think it is better if you talk more about your views.

Why do you believe in that? Or whatever that is.

Then explain what your standard and authority of the truth is.

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2018, 11:42:02 PM »
I assume you don't believe in original sin? You don't have a concept of original sin so you don't see a need to be saved.

People who don't realize their wretched state of being sinners will never believe they're lost or in need of saving.

If so, from where do you receive direction and how do you know where you're going?

Dont relied on the bible because it wasnt written by jesus or his apostles.. thats where you got it wrong.
The old testament talks about god telling moses to find the promise land and so he went and was told to kill the canites..
That is murdering...
Im sure you know about the Law of Moses??

What im telling you is that you can believe in what you was want, but dont believe in it too much where you will die defending it...
Do you know christianity was forced on people by rulers so they can share common grounds with people and rule them better.

Im glad you are saved, and i am too, but i dont believe in him so do you say it was inconcidence or our faith is was saved us???

Yengimer

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2018, 12:46:42 AM »
Dont relied on the bible because it wasnt written by jesus or his apostles.. thats where you got it wrong.
The old testament talks about god telling moses to find the promise land and so he went and was told to kill the canites..
That is murdering...
Im sure you know about the Law of Moses??

What im telling you is that you can believe in what you was want, but dont believe in it too much where you will die defending it...
Do you know christianity was forced on people by rulers so they can share common grounds with people and rule them better.

Im glad you are saved, and i am too, but i dont believe in him so do you say it was inconcidence or our faith is was saved us???

God would have been just in killing the Canaanites including everyone after seeing the pattern of all the child being born for  the next four generations.
I mean we are told in the Bible that God gave them 400 years to repent. That's a very long time. We are told that the sins of these people have not reach its full measure.
This means that there is a limit to how much sin God would put up. So because these people did not repent they were destroyed. Each new generations grew up to be exactly like their parents and do evil before God.

So if you think about it, this actually proves God is patient, loving and merciful.

Jesus and the Apostles may not have wrote the Bible, but they quoted from the Septuagint and that's good enough. Most if not all of our modern translation, specifically the New Testament quotes from the Septuagint. Jesus, Peter, Syriac and most recent the Dead Sea Scrolls which agree majority of the time. This is evidence that what we have now is what they used back then.

Yengimer

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2018, 12:50:35 AM »
You probably haven't even read the book. You're just spewing arguments you heard from atheists.
If you have read it and understood it, you wouldn't have come up with such a stupid arguments.  :2funny:

Yengimer

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2018, 12:53:15 AM »
You said you are saved yet you don't believe in God or Jesus. I say you are a lair.

Yengimer

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2018, 02:51:38 AM »

Not force but maybe in different ways. How else would they do it, if they can't relate to these people when they are evangelizing?

Once you start doing missionary work then you'll know. You have to learn their culture and language.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2018, 06:03:29 AM »
Yes I can prove God exists, and I will, as soon as you prove that you exist.

I’m sure you read my proposal earlier already.

Yah, so?

You spoke too soon?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2018, 06:12:17 AM »
Not force but maybe in different ways. How else would they do it, if they can't relate to these people when they are evangelizing?

Once you start doing missionary work then you'll know. You have to learn their culture and language.

The wack coming from you is dizzying.

Now not only we Hmong have to stop cultural assimilation from other peoples cultures wanting to consume us, we also have to fight against Meos who would help them... Our fight is going to be that much harder now when we got neeg vwjtxheej rov taws tuaj ntuj people like you around. You think you found enlightenment, but really you were just culturally imperialised.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2018, 06:31:15 AM »
As i was going with the other thread,,, you got judaism, then catholicism (ordered to be assembled by emperor constantine) then like the jurassic period, the protestant “reformation” occurred, and now these people have hit the cretaceous time frame where all these different yesxus believers, churches, sects, denominations are sprouting out of everywhere nearly each having differing ideas of what is true... if jehova is all knowing and as some jesus(es) believers would argue that jehova is meticulous since hes like a clock/watch maker then why did he give such confusing directions that people end up having hundreds, maybe even thousands of interpretation s of what his words are?

Some of these protestant Meo who criticize Jw and mormonism dont even realized they “re-interpreted” from judaism and to a degree the catholics, and yet now dont allow the mormons and Jw to “re-interpret” what christianity should be. Hypocrites... yah, i mean even when Joseph Smith found new evidences these other protestants refuse to accept, lol.

Yengimer

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2018, 08:55:18 AM »
The wack coming from you is dizzying.

Now not only we Hmong have to stop cultural assimilation from other peoples cultures wanting to consume us, we also have to fight against Meos who would help them... Our fight is going to be that much harder now when we got neeg vwjtxheej rov taws tuaj ntuj people like you around. You think you found enlightenment, but really you were just culturally imperialised.

First don't categorized me with Rome.  Secondly, they have stopped using religion for war and forcing it on people like 500 years ago.

Third, Hmong will never change because you Hmong still bride kidnapping. Isn't that still Hmong custom/manner?

It's people like you are problem with the world... not us. We've already reformed.

Yengimer

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2018, 09:37:50 AM »
As i was going with the other thread,,, you got judaism, then catholicism (ordered to be assembled by emperor constantine) then like the jurassic period, the protestant “reformation” occurred, and now these people have hit the cretaceous time frame where all these different yesxus believers, churches, sects, denominations are sprouting out of everywhere nearly each having differing ideas of what is true... if jehova is all knowing and as some jesus(es) believers would argue that jehova is meticulous since hes like a clock/watch maker then why did he give such confusing directions that people end up having hundreds, maybe even thousands of interpretation s of what his words are?

My position is a bit more open minded.

If what you say is true, then we all would have to be scholars to read Hebrew and Greek, since they were the originals written in those languages.

Syria had their own copy. Greek spoken Jews have their own copy.

You don't think God can give His Words to everyone in their own languages?

Despite of this, the differences in our modern Bible will depend on which Manuscripts the translator translated from. Modern Bible OT followed the Hebrew Masocretic Text while the NT followed the Textus Receptus. Everything is not going to be word for word perfectly translated. This is why the differences exists.

Some of these protestant Meo who criticize Jw and mormonism dont even realized they “re-interpreted” from judaism and to a degree the catholics, and yet now dont allow the mormons and Jw to “re-interpret” what christianity should be. Hypocrites... yah, i mean even when Joseph Smith found new evidences these other protestants refuse to accept, lol.

Do JWs and Mormons follow the Hebrew or Greek?

Get back to me when you find this out.

Advertisements