Advertisement

Author Topic: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?  (Read 14718 times)

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
Re: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 11:57:45 AM »
Heh heh heh, all other christians (plus muslims and jews) don't believe and thus deny the existence of everyone elses other christian jehovas/gods.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 11:44:42 AM »
lol

soo many god
which to choose
time we stop all these nonsense

and go with a science evdiences base

God did not created man...man created god

Yengimer

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 04:04:59 PM »
Because other people are way less insecured about their gods/religions. Most Hmong go on with their lives like adults with little supervision, unlike jews, muslims and christians who need constant reminder daily, even hourly, like little children.

Most Hmong or other people who go on with their lives with little supervision is really the application of naturalism that is rooted in man's rebellion against God. Or as the Bible taught, it's man's futile attempts to suppress the truth of God. These people are nothing more than nihilism. I have never understood why most Hmong people does things like work a regular job or strive to pay bills. If I truly believed in these people why would I not party as hard as I can and live like a wrecking ball and when my time is up it's up. What's the point of being responsible or having goals, etc?

Yengimer

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 04:09:22 PM »
lol

soo many god
which to choose
time we stop all these nonsense

and go with a science evdiences base

Atheism is nonsense. If Atheism is true, atheists would be the biggest criminals, murders, whoremongers, etc. But, we know most aren't. So your worldview is inconsistent at best, ultimately an outright lie.  :2funny:

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 06:17:01 PM »
Most Hmong or other people who go on with their lives with little supervision is really the application of naturalism that is rooted in man's rebellion against God. Or as the Bible taught, it's man's futile attempts to suppress the truth of God. These people are nothing more than nihilism. I have never understood why most Hmong people does things like work a regular job or strive to pay bills. If I truly believed in these people why would I not party as hard as I can and live like a wrecking ball and when my time is up it's up. What's the point of being responsible or having goals, etc?

Bleh. There are many beliefs and definitions of god. Yours is just one among many of the different christian gods. Then there are other gods.

I’d sure like to see you pull your god out from his hiding and prove definitively that he exists. Other than that, what you stated up above is what you believe from other peoples teachings. And no proud Hmong should be that lacking to fall for some one elses fiction while turning around to diss what was once his ancestors.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 06:24:10 PM »

You dont understand why Hmong (and others) behave the way they do because you have swallowed some one elses beliefs. You are basing their “strange and/or inexplicable behavior” through some one elses assumption that there is a christian god(s).

Yengimer

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »
Bleh. There are many beliefs and definitions of god. Yours is just one among many of the different christian gods. Then there are other gods.

I’d sure like to see you pull your god out from his hiding and prove definitively that he exists. Other than that, what you stated up above is what you believe from other peoples teachings. And no proud Hmong should be that lacking to fall for some one elses fiction while turning around to diss what was once his ancestors.

Well, the interesting thing is that all those cultures who worshiped many gods during that time frame, when Christianity reached them, they realized that it was what they were looking for all along, left behind those idolatrous religions, and adopted Christianity. All those religions have disappeared, and Christianity has taken their places.

Most cultures of the world have been historically polytheistic, not until Jesus Christ came to saved them. 

Secular history has claim the oldest civilization known to be the Sumerian empire.

Genesis 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Look up "Erech" and do a word search in the Hebrew. You will find that Erech (Erek) is actually the Sumerian and later became a city of Babylonia.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Erech

Read the context of Genesis 10 and you will see that Sumerian came from Noah's great grandson Nimrod who started the empire.

This therefore, puts all the pagan gods after the Flood. Pagans gods were created by rebellions man against Yahweh.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 07:36:13 PM »
All that writing and effort from the previous post didnt prove what was asked of you.

Yengimer

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2018, 07:37:25 PM »
All that writing and effort from the previous post didnt prove what was asked of you.

The Bible says Yahweh is the only God; all the other gods are just idols.

Yengimer

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »
I’d sure like to see you pull your god out from his hiding and prove definitively that he exists.

Yes I can prove God exists, and I will, as soon as you prove that you exist.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2018, 11:10:37 PM »

Ok, I’m going to piss in a cup, infront of your viewing eyes, and give it to you to drink. If after drinking it, despite the taste, the smell, the nourishment you get from it, you still say i havent proved anything since my perception of reality is not the same as yours, and a bunch of other stuffs, etc, then i accept that i havent proved my existence. Deal?

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »
For all the free thinkers that have been awoke. I applause you all and hope we can educated the ones who are too enclosed.

The old testement vs the new...
Hmong people dont know shit about the old and new testament. They claimed they do, but never read anything except for the animation and bible story books.
Accept what i just said and deny your religion as souce of faith for healing and good deeds and you will have pass the 1st step into the universes secret.

Yawg saub, he is good..like a deity, he comes and goes and likes to help people repent.
But we all know religion is for healing and good deed purposes only.

The truth is, jesus may not be real such as yawg saub, but if you believe then you have faith and that serves a purpose to life and death..
Drop the mic...lol

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 01:29:26 PM »
Dude, we exist...everyt hing exist..god exist..you exist..
But does your mind allow you to exit the prison cells that held you there until you surrender to the person in the mirror and admit your defeat is attrihute to gracious humility..then you will know what existence is truly about...

Yengimer

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 04:08:21 PM »
For all the free thinkers that have been awoke. I applause you all and hope we can educated the ones who are too enclosed.

Hmong people dont know shit about the old and new testament. They claimed they do, but never read anything except for the animation and bible story books.
Accept what i just said and deny your religion as souce of faith for healing and good deeds and you will have pass the 1st step into the universes secret.

Yawg saub, he is good..like a deity, he comes and goes and likes to help people repent.
But we all know religion is for healing and good deed purposes only.

The truth is, jesus may not be real such as yawg saub, but if you believe then you have faith and that serves a purpose to life and death..
Drop the mic...lol

All occult have taught you need to find secret wisdom then you become more spiritual, this is the same message which Satan said in the garden: when you eat it you will know like God.

Adam and Eve did not know "wisdom of dark side". When they ate their eyes were opened and they understood to be naked. That's the thing, you don't need to know those things.

All occult try to search those hidden things. We have God's Word full of knowledge revealed to us. It is not hidden at all.

Yengimer

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2018, 04:13:05 PM »

I know a little bout it. What do you want to know? Just ask me and I can explain it to you.

Advertisements