Advertisement

Author Topic: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?  (Read 14739 times)

Yengimer

Re: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018, 10:05:24 AM »
I’m sure you read my proposal earlier already.

Yah, so?

You spoke too soon?

I dare you to show me your tiny little peewee

But wait... how do I even know it's yours?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2018, 09:21:25 PM »
I dare you to show me your tiny little peewee

But wait... how do I even know it's yours?

I suspected you were going to try the weasle route.

As i said, after i piss in a cup, while you watch the process happen, you then drink it. Feel the warmth. Smell the aroma. Gulp it all down. And after that if you still insist i have not proven my existence to you then i accept that i have failed to convince you so.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2018, 09:39:09 PM »
My position is a bit more open minded.

If what you say is true, then we all would have to be scholars to read Hebrew and Greek, since they were the originals written in those languages.

Syria had their own copy. Greek spoken Jews have their own copy.

You don't think God can give His Words to everyone in their own languages?

Despite of this, the differences in our modern Bible will depend on which Manuscripts the translator translated from. Modern Bible OT followed the Hebrew Masocretic Text while the NT followed the Textus Receptus. Everything is not going to be word for word perfectly translated. This is why the differences exists.

Do JWs and Mormons follow the Hebrew or Greek?

Get back to me when you find this out.

Dont matter what JW and Mormons use. They were somehow inspired by Jehova and given new “evidences or revelations” and thats how they came to be. Just like jesus and his disciples usurped Judaism. JW and Mormons have been speaking Jehovas name for all these years and they havent been smited (smote?), so guess thats gods approval right there. If anything they have been growing. They are as christian as you are.

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 11:25:23 PM »
You said you are saved yet you don't believe in God or Jesus. I say you are a lair.

I am not saved from your god, but why is that we, the people are yet still saved even though we believed in other form of religion.
which god are you talking about? The god who who condone killing the caanite because they disapproved of gods godly ways, and why arent the hebrew killed when they too worshipped paganism under mt. Sina. and yet they are okay to kill others?

Dude, you dont know anything about religion, do you?
I just told you facts from the bible.. now what did you say again?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:39:14 PM by DeadbeatDAD »

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2018, 11:36:00 PM »
First don't categorized me with Rome.  Secondly, they have stopped using religion for war and forcing it on people like 500 years ago.

Third, Hmong will never change because you Hmong still bride kidnapping. Isn't that still Hmong custom/manner?

It's people like you are problem with the world... not us. We've already reformed.

I love debating with you brother. I hope we can educate you on religion and there is no true religion. Religion is use on people like you and me so they can control us.
Do you know why HMONg people dont have any hate towards other religion? Simple, we dont brag and we dont go around telling people they are doom if they dont believe in god..

Wake up and dont be control by the book...wake up.
Also, dont talk about bride kidnapping. You dont have a right and should be ashamed. Vietnam hmongs are a third world and its a tradition that we dont tolerate and condemning, but dknt compare it to us. You are better than that.

The majority of hmongs have changed and are reforming the old ways and making it better with the american culture.
You need to stop dividing the hmong people.

Yengimer

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2018, 10:14:49 AM »
Dont matter what JW and Mormons use. They were somehow inspired by Jehova and given new “evidences or revelations” and thats how they came to be. Just like jesus and his disciples usurped Judaism. JW and Mormons have been speaking Jehovas name for all these years and they havent been smited (smote?), so guess thats gods approval right there. If anything they have been growing. They are as christian as you are.

Jehovah Witness and Mormons both deny the Trinity. If they were inspired, why didn't they go by what the early apostles and Christians believe? The early apostles and believers believed in Jesus physical Resurrection. Something Jehovah Witness deny.

You go through history and you see the disciples of Jesus and their followers all the way up to the time of the JW or Mormons.  By the way, they're both new religions. They did not believe what early Christians believe. Where or how did they get these "new revelations or evidence" from?

Just because they are growing it doesn't make it true. Islam is also growing at a much more faster rate and yet they were wrong about what early Christians believe. Muhammad wasnt a prophet, if he were, he would of taught the same as the original disciples. Joseph Smith and JWs did not conformed in the same way. Therefore, this is further evidence that they cannot be true prophets of God.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:53:06 AM by Yengimer »

Yengimer

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2018, 10:21:45 AM »
I suspected you were going to try the weasle route.

As i said, after i piss in a cup, while you watch the process happen, you then drink it. Feel the warmth. Smell the aroma. Gulp it all down. And after that if you still insist i have not proven my existence to you then i accept that i have failed to convince you so.

I don't know why you keep talking and cannot show up.

Yengimer

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2018, 10:46:25 AM »
I am not saved from your god, but why is that we, the people are yet still saved even though we believed in other form of religion.

Because contradictory religious systems cannot both be true. You have to give your evidence so that I know what it is that you are saved from etc.

Saying 'my religion is true' is empty because that's what people all say. That doesn't exclude my religion from being true, too, if you know what I mean?

You said there is no true religion, then that also includes your religion. Therefore, your religion cannot be true. See how you're not being consistent.

On my end, I don't claim all religion to be true. That's why I made the arguments I did.

which god are you talking about? The god who who condone killing the caanite because they disapproved of gods godly ways, and why arent the hebrew killed when they too worshipped paganism under mt. Sina. and yet they are okay to kill others?

Dude, you dont know anything about religion, do you?
I just told you facts from the bible.. now what did you say again?

Because they repented of behalf of Moses. The Bible actually says that if the people repent then God will not bring down His judgment upon them. Did the Caanites repent??

Yengimer

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2018, 11:10:06 AM »
I love debating with you brother. I hope we can educate you on religion and there is no true religion. Religion is use on people like you and me so they can control us.
Do you know why HMONg people dont have any hate towards other religion? Simple, we dont brag and we dont go around telling people they are doom if they dont believe in god..

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are also designed to control man...are they not real and valid?

So you're saying religion is made to control us. Well let me ask you this... were you controlled?

The majority of hmongs have changed and are reforming the old ways and making it better with the american culture.
You need to stop dividing the hmong people.

Fair enough.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:18:59 AM by Yengimer »

Yengimer

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2018, 12:20:12 PM »

Very true. Hmong people might not hate on other religions, but they hate toward their own kind. This is why when a leader take on a higher position, they get jealous and want to dethrone each other. So yes, they do brag. This is why Hmong people don't have a country.

Other races even though they also have their own division, the still come to respect each other unlike Hmong people. The Chinese have billions of its citizens and they'rel able to govern their country with its rules and laws. The Hmong people only has 300K population and yet can't even get along.  :2funny:

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2018, 04:57:42 PM »
...lol

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:41:53 PM by Rebel »

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2018, 12:51:28 AM »
Very true. Hmong people might not hate on other religions, but they hate toward their own kind. This is why when a leader take on a higher position, they get jealous and want to dethrone each other. So yes, they do brag. This is why Hmong people don't have a country.

Other races even though they also have their own division, the still come to respect each other unlike Hmong people. The Chinese have billions of its citizens and they'rel able to govern their country with its rules and laws. The Hmong people only has 300K population and yet can't even get along.  :2funny:
My dear brother yeng,
You have learned so much, but yet have not learn at all. I am so glad that i camr back here to educate my hmongs. Once upon a time, i left but i do not close the door on others and will gladly help you..

Dont ever generalized and say only hmongs get jealous and will fight each other.. not true, but you need to understand the circumstances.
Dont generalize.. you will not learn anything, but ignorances on your part and be clouded with antics of how to isolate hmongs instead of helping.
You need some social developmental knowledge and here it is.
Never generalize and say only hmong this and that... wrong.

Historic facts
Chinese betray one another, fought within themselves.. were being conquer from on group to the next... then conquered by the mongols then machus for 500 so years.

Then you have american people.. hell, where have you been living all these years?
Do you seen unity in america?
Whites democrats hates republicans a d liberals.
You got the white privilege racist going on..
Blacks on gangs..

Remember, if you want to talk about ME, a hmong man, and my hmong people treating hmong women like property then
---> a-boo-wa-la... white women were treated like property and couldnt do anything, treated like blacks.. and that was 60 something years ago.. 1940 or 50s...

Stop with the only hmong people...
Every race does it too. So hope you will open up your mind..
Honestly, if you want to learn how to open your mind.. pm me. Seriously i can help. Im just bejng funny here thats all.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2018, 07:56:40 AM »
I don't know why you keep talking and cannot show up.

Youre a disingenuous person. And so requires a binding contract that spells specifically what each party has to do. Since you asked me to prove my existence, then you come to my terms. You think you are some sort of special and want to pull wool over mine and peoples eyes, but your deciet and kev tawv will be your ruin.

You really want to drink piss then buy a plane ticket and come see me. Once you get here and do what you dared me to do i will reimburse your ticket cost.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2018, 08:08:26 AM »
Jehovah Witness and Mormons both deny the Trinity. If they were inspired, why didn't they go by what the early apostles and Christians believe? The early apostles and believers believed in Jesus physical Resurrection. Something Jehovah Witness deny.

You go through history and you see the disciples of Jesus and their followers all the way up to the time of the JW or Mormons.  By the way, they're both new religions. They did not believe what early Christians believe. Where or how did they get these "new revelations or evidence" from?

Just because they are growing it doesn't make it true. Islam is also growing at a much more faster rate and yet they were wrong about what early Christians believe. Muhammad wasnt a prophet, if he were, he would of taught the same as the original disciples. Joseph Smith and JWs did not conformed in the same way. Therefore, this is further evidence that they cannot be true prophets of God.

The Jw and mormons dont have to go by what the early ursurpers of judaism (in other words, the christians) went by. hundreds of years later Jehova  gave them new evidences. Go search up on google what joseph smith found and who/what came to him in the forest. Thats jehovas new revelation right there,,, sorry, but the Jw, mormons, others, are de facto christians and you all are lumped together despite your protest. Likely in the future, probably within your lifetime, there will be new sects coming out of the woodwork too (some probably from china) further hijacking your “true christian principles.” Thats what you get for disbelieving in the pope and catholicism. Now you have others doing the same thing to you.

Yengimer

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2018, 08:58:12 AM »
The Jw and mormons dont have to go by what the early ursurpers of judaism (in other words, the christians) went by. hundreds of years later Jehova  gave them new evidences. Go search up on google what joseph smith found and who/what came to him in the forest. Thats jehovas new revelation right there,,, sorry, but the Jw, mormons, others, are de facto christians and you all are lumped together despite your protest. Likely in the future, probably within your lifetime, there will be new sects coming out of the woodwork too (some probably from china) further hijacking your “true christian principles.” Thats what you get for disbelieving in the pope and catholicism. Now you have others doing the same thing to you.

Mormonism and Jehovah Witness isn't Christianity. They have written another Gospel. Sorry, you're dead wrong.

Joseph Smith's claim is JUST like Muhammads, an angel in a cave.

And Polygamy isn't part of God's covenant. Smith was a pervert, and wanted many wives, so he created his own religion to allow himself all the wives he wanted.

Advertisements