Advertisement

Author Topic: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?  (Read 14721 times)

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
Re: why we only talk about jesus? what about the other gods?
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2018, 09:17:48 AM »
Mormonism and Jehovah Witness isn't Christianity. They have written another Gospel. Sorry, you're dead wrong.

Joseph Smith's claim is JUST like Muhammads, an angel in a cave.

And Polygamy isn't part of God's covenant. Smith was a pervert, and wanted many wives, so he created his own religion to allow himself all the wives he wanted.

Thats your interpretation . Blasphemous, i might say. Many others see that as jehova giving clear revelations for joseph smith (and muhammad as well)....

So now you can see how humans have expediently created and usurped doctrines to fit their own agendas. And thats what the christians did to judaism. And thats what christians did to other christians. And thats what white christians who want more members to keep their status quo, their way of life, their beliefs, their legacies to survive onwards have done to your parents and you... humans designed these religions for political purposes. Recognize it so you can free yourself from theirs. We hmong are doing the same thing. But its ours. Its our ancestors. Its how we keep the people together,,, Its politics,,, together so that one day we will grow strong enough as well and can project our way of life, our narratives, our reality onto others, just like what white christians have done and are doing to some hmong. None of us know if the afterlife truly exists. We only know of this world. And we must ensure hmong live onwards in this world.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:42:33 AM by YeejKoob13 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Yengimer

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2018, 09:44:33 AM »
Thats your interpretation . Blasphemous, i might say. Many others see that as jehova giving clear revelations for joseph smith (and muhammad as well)....

So now you can see how humans have expediently created and usurped doctrines to fit their own agendas. And thats what the cristians did to judaism. And thats what christians did to other christians. And thats what white christians who want more members to keep their status quo, their way of life, their beliefs, their legacies to survive onwards have done to your parents and you.

Funny. The followers of Jesus were mostly Jewish of that time. These Jews made up the 1st century and as time went forward they identify themselves as Messianic Jews who believes in Jesus as Messiah. Christianity is the continuation from Judaism. There are several hundreds of examples of fulfilled prophecy in the Old Testament concerning Jesus.

Show me anywhere in the Old Testament does it point to Joseph Smith or Muhammad?

Why should we believe people who came hundreds or thousands of years layer who tell us something different from what the Bible has been taught for centuries?

Yengimer

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2018, 10:04:15 AM »
Oh so they don't have to go by what the early ursurpers of judaism.. i seee.

So then Mormons teach a new gospel isn't?

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2018, 03:31:24 PM »
How am i saved.. my culture dictates filial peity and acnestrals did mentioned that we should forbid acts of mischiefs.

1. Do not rob or steal
2. Do not gamble, do drugs
3. Do not involved in adultry

There you go... money words for free...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2018, 03:41:41 AM »

So if you think about it, this actually proves God is patient, loving and merciful.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This is too funny.

God is so merciful alright. Just look at this as proof.

God would have been just in killing the Canaanites including everyone after seeing the pattern of all the child being born for  the next four generations.
I mean we are told in the Bible that God gave them 400 years to repent. That's a very long time. We are told that the sins of these people have not reach its full measure.

400 years is such a long time. But do you know what's even longer? Eternity. It's a good thing god is so merciful those four generations sinning in a spand of 400 years willing only be doing a short sentence of being torture for all eternity. They were so lucky that they never reached their full measure. Imagine the if they did, their sentence would have been a lot worse. Perhaps being torture for all eternity twice as long? It's a good thing they didn't have any descendants, otherwise they would have been punished the same even if they never had any part of it.

Poor kids. Generation after generation the kids had to suffer because there was nodoby that existed who had the power to stop it right there and then. If only there was someone or something who had the power to rescue those kids.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2018, 03:55:19 AM »
That's what you think!

In the Bible, in the book of John, Jesus said "one must be born again".

Jesus was describing the way the Spirit works. You and I can see the effect but we have no way to see wind or to understand it.

Being born again is a miracle of God! I was saved 12 years ago. The Holy Spirit cannot be seen but when He comes on a man there is an effect.

Does the New Age has this kind of power? I doubt it since it's rubbish stuff created by Satan. Satan can only counterfiet what God made and has no power over God.

Hate to deliver the bad news to you, but unfortunately, you were a victim of a counterfeit scheme created by none other than,  you guessed it, Satan. Good con artists will take from you without you realizing it until it is too late. Great con artists will take from you without you realizing it and at the same time, make you feel good about it.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2018, 04:15:13 AM »
All jokes aside, how did you know that you were saved by god? How did you determined that god saved you that day?

Yengimer

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This is too funny.

God is so merciful alright. Just look at this as proof.

400 years is such a long time. But do you know what's even longer? Eternity. It's a good thing god is so merciful those four generations sinning in a spand of 400 years willing only be doing a short sentence of being torture for all eternity. They were so lucky that they never reached their full measure. Imagine the if they did, their sentence would have been a lot worse. Perhaps being torture for all eternity twice as long? It's a good thing they didn't have any descendants, otherwise they would have been punished the same even if they never had any part of it.

Poor kids. Generation after generation the kids had to suffer because there was nodoby that existed who had the power to stop it right there and then. If only there was someone or something who had the power to rescue those kids.

They've definitely reached their full measure. Genesis 15 explained why. There is a limit to how much sin God would put up. It could have been that the children who were born after their parents turn out to be the same as their forefathers who did not repent. I believe God has no desire to kill them in the first place. This is why over and over in Scripture, God is telling people to repent. God gave them 400 years to repent. But since they didn't, they get wiped.

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2018, 03:04:47 PM »
Yeng,
If you really love thr bible so much, hate to break it to you, but ummm...
Many people actyally believe that the god that commanded adam n eve to eat the apple and thr god who order moses to kill and steal are none other than johova or yahwen...
Not kidding...
Christ came later on...

Yengimer

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2018, 03:39:31 PM »
Yeng,
If you really love thr bible so much, hate to break it to you, but ummm...
Many people actyally believe that the god that commanded adam n eve to eat the apple and thr god who order moses to kill and steal are none other than johova or yahwen...
Not kidding...
Christ came later on...

Jesus IS Jehovah or Yahweh!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2018, 08:11:48 PM »
They've definitely reached their full measure. Genesis 15 explained why. There is a limit to how much sin God would put up. It could have been that the children who were born after their parents turn out to be the same as their forefathers who did not repent. I believe God has no desire to kill them in the first place. This is why over and over in Scripture, God is telling people to repent. God gave them 400 years to repent. But since they didn't, they get wiped.

So now you're changing your claim to, "they definitely reached their full measure. ", when at first,  you stated yourself that their sins had not reached its full measure. And god did intend on killing them. It says so in scripture. And it could also be that the children never followed in their fathers footsteps,  but more than likely, god killed them because they were their defendants. For, as said many times in scripture, god will  punish those who had ancestors who had sin, regardless of whether or not they themselves sinned.

Yengimer

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2018, 10:00:54 PM »
So now you're changing your claim to, "they definitely reached their full measure. ", when at first,  you stated yourself that their sins had not reached its full measure. And god did intend on killing them. It says so in scripture. And it could also be that the children never followed in their fathers footsteps,  but more than likely, god killed them because they were their defendants. For, as said many times in scripture, god will  punish those who had ancestors who had sin, regardless of whether or not they themselves sinned.

You said they were lucky they never reached their full measure, but they did, that's why God wiped them out. I took it that God gave them 400 years to repent.

Actually I think God DID spare the babies....for 400 years.  How do I know? Because the babies grow up to do the exact same things.

DeadbeatDAD

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2018, 12:17:42 AM »
Jesus IS Jehovah or Yahweh!
Nope.. two different people..
Old testament = devils book
New testament = gods book...
You need some serious research or else enki will come for you..

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2018, 08:29:25 PM »
You said they were lucky they never reached their full measure, but they did, that's why God wiped them out. I took it that God gave them 400 years to repent.

Actually I think God DID spare the babies....for 400 years.  How do I know? Because the babies grow up to do the exact same things.

It was you who said that they never reached their full measure. Wrong, god didn't give them 400 years to repent. He wanted them to have more generation so that he can kill their descendants. It says so in the bible.

Advertisements