Advertisement

Author Topic: Life's Milestones  (Read 52749 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Life's Milestones
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2021, 08:49:09 AM »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2021, 03:53:45 PM »
He Shared.... and this deserves to go on a wall

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2021, 04:02:17 PM »
AND He Said, This is ME

What a Beautiful soul....

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 25, 2021, 11:21:47 AM »
Christmas 2021

Most of my kids are working during the holidays and w/ the virus increasing, we decided safety is more important. Covid go away!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2022, 06:04:24 PM »

Covid and I have been dancing and I'm staring at it.  Soon I'll know if our path cross.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2022, 11:21:29 PM »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2022, 04:10:23 PM »
Weird Dream

In my dream, I was making fish for dinner.  In the first dish, fry fish and that turns out normal.  As I was making the second dish, fish soup, I was chopping the fish and in my dream, it was not a fish I was chopping but body parts.  I thought to myself, what a funny looking fish w/ arms, legs, torso like a human and in my dream while I was chopping, I felt so nauseated.  A family came by and I recognized them as friends of long ago.  They came for a wedding, they say and ready to return home.  I asked where, they told me.  I invite them for lunch but  the human like fish torso was not done yet they went to feast on the fry fish I made earlier.  I woke up.

Weird dreams and I still felt nauseated afterward.  I figure why I had that dream.  1) Must be the talk of fishing and 2) I was watching a Kdrama and the last episodes, a little girl was murdered and her body was chopped up.  Yes, that's my conclusion.  So basically as the elders say, "noj mov tsau npau suav ntau"

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2022, 04:51:21 PM »
Weird Dream

In my dream, I was making fish for dinner.  In the first dish, fry fish and that turns out normal.  As I was making the second dish, fish soup, I was chopping the fish and in my dream, it was not a fish I was chopping but body parts.  I thought to myself, what a funny looking fish w/ arms, legs, torso like a human and in my dream while I was chopping, I felt so nauseated.  A family came by and I recognized them as friends of long ago.  They came for a wedding, they say and ready to return home.  I asked where, they told me.  I invite them for lunch but  the human like fish torso was not done yet they went to feast on the fry fish I made earlier.  I woke up.

Weird dreams and I still felt nauseated afterward.  I figure why I had that dream.  1) Must be the talk of fishing and 2) I was watching a Kdrama and the last episodes, a little girl was murdered and her body was chopped up.  Yes, that's my conclusion.  So basically as the elders say, "noj mov tsau npau suav ntau"

If you’re dreaming about eating a fish …

According to CheckMyDream.c om, the symbolism behind a dream about eating fish depends on the style of fish. If you’re eating a large fish, it can symbolize soon-to-be-gotten profits, or the quick accumulation of material goods. A smaller fish, however, can mean you’re in for some small troubles or minor annoyances. Eating a raw fish can mean you need to spend more time considering the specifics of an upcoming plan.
https://www.thecut.com/article/dream-about-fish.html

for the record, I don't read other people's journal or log.  It just so happens that I'm bored and  your was the only one available.  Yes, bored and stuck at work on a rare saturday.  Pushing out backup work just only because I'm going to vegas in a few weeks. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2022, 11:06:58 PM »
Alone

Note to self:  Just me, myself and I tonight.  Betsy, my dog, is w/ my oldest and is no longer mines.  Nights like these would be nice to have a dog as company.  Hmm, maybe I should consider getting another one.  Welcome to the life of an empty nester.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2022, 07:39:40 PM »
Travel Vlogs & Being Alone

I have so much time now that i've been watching those travel vlogs in youtube. Some of my favorite, Paddy Doyle & Planet Doug of their travel vlogs of Thailand.  I don't think I can do solo travel like them.  No matter how beautiful the place, I'll be so lonely and that feeling might take away my enjoyment.  I cannot be a solo traveler.  Never.

In fact, I'm so use to having another person next to me, with me, I don't think I'll survive going through life ALONE.  I don't think I can do it.  I would always need a companion, someone to talk to, laugh with, share love & joy like I need air.  I give credits to people that are happy being with me, myself, and I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to you!!!!!!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2022, 01:05:00 AM »
Valentines

I came home to a table cover in beautiful red table cloth, wine & two wine glasses, and a beautiful plate of steak/shrimp/veggies.  Love, thank you for showing me your love on this special day and loving me -my flaws and all.   May we grow old and gray together.

Note to self:  Marry Me was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bduECEfvCng&ab_channel=JenniferLopez

« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 11:57:23 AM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2022, 11:49:59 AM »
Love Yourself First

It' is not asking one to be selfish and he explains well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X0I4YCJEwY&ab_channel=Buddhism

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2022, 01:45:02 AM »
Keeping My Sanity

It's early in the morning and rain falls gently outside.  I can hear the whispers of the raindrops hitting the window pane and the rooftops.  You're asleep in someone's bed because you're knocked out.  When you come around, sunlight probably pours thru the window.

I'm sorry I can't be there to wait until you sober up or chauffer you home.  I know you are rested with a smile on your face and a lightness in your heart.  It's a life you enjoy- surrounded by friends with endless toasts until the cheers consumes you to drift off into dreamland.

As my wrinkles and gray hair grows on me, my patience wears thin and standing afar is best for my sanity.  Sweet dream and we'll meet with the sun rise.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 01:48:50 AM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2022, 10:04:06 PM »
Me, Myself, and I

For the next week will be me, myself, and I and already I'm getting restless.  Not used to being by myself.  The night seems lonnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnng already.  Came home to a quiet house, had dinner ALONE, and now the house is too quiet!!!. Maybe I should take a sleeping pill to help me fall asleep so I don't notice the empty bed and by the time I come to it's already morning. 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 26, 2022, 12:32:03 AM »
Authentic Self

I've reveal much about myself in my journal, in the forums, etc.. that I would wish the floor to swallow me whole before seeing any of you folks in real life  ;D ;D ;D ;D or would claim mistaken identity if ever get pointed out  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So, I'm not brave at all but I always value the authentic self in people and that gives me courage.

Also night #3 and I'm still getting restless... go fast come fast...

Advertisements