Advertisement

Author Topic: Life's Milestones  (Read 5386 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +69
    • View Profile
Re: Life's Milestones
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2018, 02:35:56 PM »
Note to self:  I passed over them thinking.....b ut not bad, was pleasantly surprised. 

Hmong Group:  FBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP_SE4WhAAo&index=13&list=RDMM05THna6gWSs

Tank Chang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8O4n3g52_4

*Like better than the original.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2018, 02:55:52 PM »
I'm so excited!

An airline service will be providing direct/non stop flight to San Diego and that means I can go more often.  Price is not bad - $49 one way.   Yipppeeeee!  I can go dip my feet in the ocean and come back ;D ;D ;D OR I can lounge around by the Ocean and dip fully into it and then come back....(with plenty of sun burn) :D :D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2018, 11:47:21 AM »
Bee Zeee Bee Zee........... .............. Bee Zeee!!!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2018, 11:10:45 AM »
I'm counting down the days, hours, and minutes before I see you again.  I can't wait to walk on your shores  and touch your salty air. I've been researching and know where I want to be.  But, I'm just glad I was able to come back.  Soon, we'll see each other once more and I can embrace you again.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2018, 01:24:58 PM »
3 weeks and I'll see you.  Can't wait to delight myself in your heat!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2018, 02:16:34 PM »
Note to self:  Life should include sad songs and beautiful scenery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onxMzmA1V-Q

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 02:20:33 PM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2018, 08:52:30 AM »
Bee zee bee zeee...

Saturday we left the house at 6 am and arrived at our destination around 10 am.  Stay until 4pm and then left to another place 3 hours away for a fundraising event.  Stayed there until 10:30 pm and the husband was already under the influence of alcohol so I was the lone driver during the 4 hour long drive. 

Yes, I was tired and driving along some foggy country roads did not put my imagination to rest either:  Some ghoulish creatures lurking among the trees, appearing on the side of the roads, in the middle of the roads, running alongside my car...it was a perfect setting for a horror movie, my thoughts ;D ;D:  Foggy road, solitary car, a night as dark as coal, heavily wooded, cornfields, cars break down, no phone signal, etc... After awhile, my imagination humors me more than anything and
I found myself smiling and my heart at peace.

Finally, in the early morning hours we arrived and me probably looking like a woman on her PMS  ;D ;D but there was a huge event in town and all the hotels were rented out.  Fasting backwards a few days ago, the hubby said not to worried plenty of hotels.  Anyway, I did the best thing:  Slept in the hotel parking lot -  and at the crack of dawn left to get ready at an Aunty's place.  Throughout the day, lots of activities (political & social) and did not get home until 4 am today. 

A student came in, took one look at me and knew I did not get a good rest  :D :D :D :D :D 

I'm still feeling like a zombie...been yawning all morning.  If someone ask me do I want $$, good food, or nice bed...I choose a nice bed.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 12:25:07 PM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2018, 08:52:55 AM »
Another bee zeeee weekend.  A quiet Friday and this is my tune at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ubrA5SsUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-XhQeFzW4

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 10:23:03 AM by Dok_Champa »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2018, 12:23:24 PM »
Another bee zee wekeend....hea ding out of town to a hmong event.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2018, 02:59:56 PM »
Entering another milestone in life.

Advertisements