Advertisement

Author Topic: This man articulates everything that happened to many of us this year  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Not so long ago I was just like the rest of you. First of all, I did not pay that much attention to politics and if I did, I understood it the way many of you do. It was simply about the two party system: GOP vs. Democrats, Right vs. Left, rich vs. poor, etc. However, it has been revealed to me that it is really about good vs. evil. It became very clear (just like this man says in the video) that a political party - the Democratic Party - intertwined itself with mainstream media, Hollywood, and colleges/universities to push the agenda of ultimate evil. All the social justice rhetoric from the Left is just distraction to mask a much more sinister end-goal. In addition, the social justice movements were a way to prepare the way for the coming of evil. Basically, to desensitize the mass for ultimate control. To no surprise, non-Christians are oblivious. Everything to them is about advantages and disadvantages. They don't see nor do they understand the true inner workings of what is really happening. But let them at least know that even in their ignorance they, too, are pawns and their actions contribute towards this end-goal. Even pharaoh - who was not a believer in the Judeo-Christian god - was a playing piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN8AjK4VVto

It started with GWB Sr., and what he could not carry out Obama accomplished for most of the plan. It was supposed to be completed by Hillary Clinton, but thankfully she LOST. The Democratic Party under Obama has worked very hard to derail the USA off its course by dividing the people, distorting American values, weakening the country's sovereignty, etc. - by practicing identity politics.

And this is WHY The Democratic Party lost, not just the presidential seat but in BOTH houses of Congress. They have been deceiving Americans (particularly MINORITIES) the way the serpent came upon Eve.

Genesis 3:1-5New International Version (NIV)

The Fall
3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”   

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY instills all sorts of wicked thoughts and resentment inside a person's head. "You can't be happy. You are [insert race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc]. Your shortcomings are not your fault but the result of someone else's bigotry, etc."

They have sold the lie that "equal outcome" trumps "liberty" in order to win permission from the people to be in full control because supposedly only they have the answers to create "equal outcome".

"Equal outcome" is not only un-Christian but it is the opposite of "liberty". First of all, to have "equal outcome" the government must take away "liberty".

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: This man articulates everything that happened to many of us this year
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 07:45:49 AM »
lol is that where you get your news from

also did you gave away all your belong during that rapture a few years ago?

God did not created man...man created god

can

Re: This man articulates everything that happened to many of us this year
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 12:48:28 PM »
lol is that where you get your news from

also did you gave away all your belong during that rapture a few years ago?

just read this part and you have your answer  :2funny: :idiot2:

First of all, I did not pay that much attention to politics

Advertisements