Advertisement

Author Topic: Why are Liberals so afraid?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Why are Liberals so afraid?
« on: December 31, 2016, 01:53:00 AM »
When you present facts to them, they just delete the post.  :2funny:

We have liberal czar running this forum.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Blongforever

Re: Why are Liberals so afraid?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 01:25:28 PM »
When you present facts to them, they just delete the post.  :2funny:

We have liberal czar running this forum.

More details on the said "facts" is needed but I hope you aren't being brainwashed by greedy Reptards that the pace of Global Warming has nothing to do with man's actions.

I agree that many "liberal czar" here are bias.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 08:20:26 PM »
More details on the said "facts" is needed but I hope you aren't being brainwashed by greedy Reptards that the pace of Global Warming has nothing to do with man's actions.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Just testing to see if some of these Lib/Dem mod would actually delete this post  >:D

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 10:04:20 PM »

Distorting the Conservative and Libertarian stance on climate change much?

Typical. You people NEVER listen and that's why you lost the presidential election as well as seats in congress.  ::)

Who is saying that the climate doesn't change or that human consumption doesn't contribute to environmental disasters?

NOBODY.

SO STOP SPREADING YOUR FAKE SH.IT BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE TIRED AND STOPPED GIVING A F.UCK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY NOW. YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY.

The REAL ARGUMENT is: NOBODY WANTS TO WASTE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON CLIMATE CHANGE BULLS.HIT because the people will have starved to death before that nonsense s.hit is fixed - as if it can be fixed.  ::)

Geeze, for people who don't believe in God, you sure as hell want to play God. Thinking MAN can actually control climate.  :idiot2:

Of course only LIBTARDS BELIEVE THEY CAN CONTROL "LIFE".  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

AND THEY WANT TO DO IT ON SOMEONE ELSE'S DIME.

IF YOU WANT TO DO BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT THEN STOP CONSUMING. PERIOD.

F.ucking go live in a hut and dig your own well water. Sh.it behind a tree. Use a twig to wipe your own a.ss.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A PLOY TO REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH FROM WEALTHIER NATIONS TO SUPPORT DEVELOPING NATIONS.

The only time I'VE EVER SEEN A HMONG HELP A STARVING HMONG IN LAOS is to f.uck them - like literally.

Advertisements