Advertisement

Author Topic: Hard work to get a beautiful look in the afterlife...  (Read 1979 times)

TheAfterLife

Hard work to get a beautiful look in the afterlife...
« on: December 30, 2016, 10:50:42 PM »
Did you know that when you die for working hard as a Christian or a non-Cristian who doesn't know God, God decides how beautiful you will be that will match to your heart. If you are an evil man, you will be as physically ugly as to what you did on Earth. My cousin, who has a special gift (NO LIE), says that he sees people from the other side, if you know what I mean. People who were ugly looking here on Earth while they are alive; yet, they have the sweetest heart ever, they will receive a beautiful face. If you are evil, you will have animal part and other strange things that matches to your heart. If you are beautiful already; yet, you are kind, then you will look the same. To earn a human look in the after life sounds pretty hard already.

I hate the word, "EARN" is because EARN is something that I always have to tackle. UUUGGGH! The spiritual side is a lot harder than what is here on Earth.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nooneever

Re: Hard work to get a beautiful look in the afterlife...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 12:56:10 PM »
I already work hard to look chiseled and sexy.  8)
What else will the afterlife give me?

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »
Did you know that when you die for working hard as a Christian or a non-Cristian who doesn't know God, God decides how beautiful you will be that will match to your heart. If you are an evil man, you will be as physically ugly as to what you did on Earth. My cousin, who has a special gift (NO LIE), says that he sees people from the other side, if you know what I mean. People who were ugly looking here on Earth while they are alive; yet, they have the sweetest heart ever, they will receive a beautiful face. If you are evil, you will have animal part and other strange things that matches to your heart. If you are beautiful already; yet, you are kind, then you will look the same. To earn a human look in the after life sounds pretty hard already.

I hate the word, "EARN" is because EARN is something that I always have to tackle. UUUGGGH! The spiritual side is a lot harder than what is here on Earth.
I'm gonna be mean, just so I'll be hung like a horse in the afterlife!     :2funny: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 04:59:38 PM »
I'm a "bro?" Hahaha

His pyschic power doesn't work on PH.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 05:00:29 PM »
If there's no sex in the after life, why would you want to look sexy in the after life?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 12:38:00 AM »
what does it matter anyway? you ain't getting laid there,,, unless you're talking about allah's version.

Advertisements