Advertisement

Author Topic: lets face it, we better now than 8 years ago, thanks to OBAMA  (Read 6919 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: lets face it, we better now than 8 years ago, thanks to OBAMA
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 04:13:17 PM »
Like Yax I use to tout that tune too.   However I've changed my mind once I started to fully understand the lag time on policy making.  One can argue that Clinton set a ticking time bomb for the deep recession and that would not be wrong because he signed it into office.  One then can counter argue that the GOP agreed to it so both are accountable.  What we do know with the ebb and flow of the stock market is a particular class of people, those in THE-KNOW reaps major wealth.  Effectively, common people are being scammed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Meestahh_Prince

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2017, 06:41:38 PM »
He bought The economy back? Who did he buy it back from?

He's one of the few best President that didn't receive the credit he deserves just because of his skin color. Believe it nor this Countries economy was left to to collapse towards the ending term of Bush and everyone blames Obama for it but really he spent most of his Presidency term trying to clean up Bush's crap.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 07:02:53 PM »
He's one of the few best President that didn't receive the credit he deserves just because of his skin color. Believe it nor this Countries economy was left to to collapse towards the ending term of Bush and everyone blames Obama for it but really he spent most of his Presidency term trying to clean up Bush's crap.

I do agree with you Obama struggled nightly due to his skin color and lack of influence and power in DC.  I do agree there are some people who blame Obama and there are some people who blame Bush.  One name you left out is Bill Clinton.  Clinton probably holds equal blame to Bush Jr.  Obama held negligible blame for the deep recession but Obama may holds significant blame for the next collapse because during Obama 2 terms he didn't address the root cause: poor regulatory quality control on credit and securities.  The same issue still persist and have gotten worst now -- big banks are now bigger, and in 2011 we said they were too big to fail, and now they are GIGANTIC.

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 09:38:55 AM »
I do agree with you Obama struggled nightly due to his skin color and lack of influence and power in DC.  I do agree there are some people who blame Obama and there are some people who blame Bush.  One name you left out is Bill Clinton.  Clinton probably holds equal blame to Bush Jr.  Obama held negligible blame for the deep recession but Obama may holds significant blame for the next collapse because during Obama 2 terms he didn't address the root cause: poor regulatory quality control on credit and securities.  The same issue still persist and have gotten worst now -- big banks are now bigger, and in 2011 we said they were too big to fail, and now they are GIGANTIC.

Obama no good.. he do this little bill call Dodd Frank. Now I can't buy houses. Before I just say I clean houses and making a million dollar and I buy home.

No Juan is Illegal!

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 10:49:48 AM »
Obama no good.. he do this little bill call Dodd Frank. Now I can't buy houses. Before I just say I clean houses and making a million dollar and I buy home.

No Juan is Illegal!

Dood Frank is a bandage to an infection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 01:34:02 PM »
Trump going to removing bandage and I will buying houses again.. I missing the days of same day flips.. sigh.

No Juan is Illegal!

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 01:38:59 PM »
Trump going to removing bandage and I will buying houses again.. I missing the days of same day flips.. sigh.

No Juan is Illegal!

TheDeviousOne

lets face it, we better now than 8 years ago, thanks to OBAMA
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 03:12:16 PM »
I donut know why it post dos time instead of Juan time.

No Juan is Illegal!

Advertisements