Advertisement

Author Topic: Merced High teacher arrested, accused of having sex with student  (Read 18940 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Merced High teacher arrested, accused of having sex with student
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 08:58:04 PM »
I think here, 18 is the legal age of consent.
Even with that caveat.  He is a teacher and (assuming) this is one of his students. Then it goes much deeper with dual relationships and such.

If that's the case, he's screwed... well, at least he got some screws in  :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 10:34:29 AM »
You have to blame both of them... She might be 16 but she knows what she was getting into. However, the majority of the blame should go to the adult.
I don't know about the law in CA but if it's like some other states, he could get off by getting her parents to say that he and the girl is engaged and they and she consent to the relationship.

"If" she's Hmong that could be the case of her parent and her giving him a break.  I do blame that 16 yo because she can get out of the house to be with him secretly or letting this go on for a month.  Mr. Yang we don't know what is on his mind for being with that 16 yo. 

CA laws can always change depending on how the judge see it.  14-16 yo and if you do consent it will change the case to be no longer rape, sexual, etc.  They are just caught so there is consequences for Mr Yang to face.  If not caught they are just like many of my husband young client/adults talking about when they are 13-16 yo and selling their body in exchange for $$, etc.  They know it is wrong but they need $$.  Just like this 16 yo know it is wrong but she like Mr Yang enough to continued it...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 10:42:07 AM »
I saw that he is married with kids of his own :o

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 03:29:57 PM »
I saw that he is married with kids of his own :o

He's 30 yo so his kids must be very young.  He must be very sick and hope he can look into the eyes of his kids. 

Xeemxai

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 08:50:26 PM »
Xiam ib tus xibfwb zoo lawm laus!    Yuav ua li noj zaub mos mus noj rau ntuj suas teb tom qab meb. 

Blongforever

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 06:06:37 PM »
Dude just threw his life away.  He's pretty much done with his career.

Advertisements