Advertisement

Author Topic: Typical trump supporter?  (Read 5074 times)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Typical trump supporter?
« on: January 04, 2017, 12:28:30 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enHDV5fDKeE

This is a clip from Huang's World Season 2. A Trump Supporter approached us during our shoot and sat down to tell us why America should fear Hillary and why Trump was her candidate.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: Typical trump supporter?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:00:20 PM »

This is a clip from Huang's World Season 2. A Trump Supporter approached us during our shoot and sat down to tell us why America should fear Hillary and why Trump was her candidate.

So you take one Trump supporter and stereotype that to all Trump supporters? That is just what a Liberal/Democrat would do. We can find dozens of Hillbilly supporters that are just as ignorant... but we'll let you do the digging.

Just one bit of Hillbilly supporters' ignorance...

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:59:10 PM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 11:38:41 AM »
So you take one Trump supporter and stereotype that to all Trump supporters? That is just what a Liberal/Democrat would do. We can find dozens of Hillbilly supporters that are just as ignorant... but we'll let you do the digging.

Just one bit of Hillbilly supporters' ignorance...

I thought you and believe in me sound like her.  They believe in fake stories and they vote based on that. 

Like this post: +1

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:16:37 PM »
I thought you and believe in me sound like her.  They believe in fake stories and they vote based on that.

Fake story... You mean those that are spread by the left media?
I thought you and YAX sound like these typical Hillbilly supporters. They ignore facts and vote base on party affiliation.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 12:08:29 AM »
Some of you guys post hatemail and false stories about Obama, democrats, "liberals", and even equal rights activists.   
While they aren't all successful at what they do.  What have you done?  And if they are so terrible at what they do, why aren't you there doing a better job and trying to make the nation a better place?

Anonymouse... You make it seems like "only" Obama, democrats, liberals or equal rights activists get bad treatment in here. Look at all the hatemail and false stories posts about Conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, etc. Your comment can be turned toward the other point of view as well.

Why is it that the MOD protect these Phers post while deleting other... example, this post by dwd. It's heading is "Typical Trump Supporter" and it's not deleted. But if I were to post an article that's fact and says that it's typical for liberals/Democrats, it will definitely get deleted.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 12:06:28 PM »
Fake story... You mean those that are spread by the left media?
I thought you and YAX sound like these typical Hillbilly supporters. They ignore facts and vote base on party affiliation.
Says the person who always vote Republican..  :2funny:

Like this post: +2

Dom

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 02:53:01 PM »
Get a job and support your kids. They're already falling behind in school.  :idiot2:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 04:34:31 PM »
I'm surrounded by phucking idiots.
    That tends to be the case when you surround yourself with Republicans.  :2funny:

Dom

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 11:36:08 AM »
    That tends to be the case when you surround yourself with Republicans.  :2funny:
Quick to label. Can't say much for Dems.

can

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 02:24:38 PM »

repubs gets mad that they are surrounded by idiots but only surround themselves with repubs  :2funny: :idiot2:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 01:18:42 AM »
Some of you guys post hatemail and false stories about Obama, democrats, "liberals", and even equal rights activists.   
While they aren't all successful at what they do.  What have you done?  And if they are so terrible at what they do, why aren't you there doing a better job and trying to make the nation a better place?

We are trying to make the world a better place by demanding smaller government and everybody mind their ow business BUT you know that ain't happening with so many TOXIC LEFTISTS IN THE WORLD WHO LOVE CHAOS AND DISORDER.

It would take another world flood to wipe them all out.

Leftists often chant "unity" - BUT I GUESS THEY DIDN'T GET THE MEMO THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE UNITY WITHOUT SHARING THE SAME CORE VALUES AND FOLLOWING A STANDARD. Leftists DON'T even f.ucking know what they are protesting about when they protest.

can

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 11:20:44 PM »
We are trying to make the world a better place

;D :2funny: :idiot2:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 08:56:48 AM »
Give me any evidence to suggests that Republican shite smells any better than Democratic shite or vice versa and I will gladly, gladly, capitulate.

Dom

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 08:33:23 PM »
repubs gets mad that they are surrounded by idiots but only surround themselves with repubs  :2funny: :idiot2:
Kind of like Hmong people.

can

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 02:01:58 PM »

:2funny: :idiot2:

Advertisements