Advertisement

Author Topic: bear grylls... man...  (Read 3216 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
bear grylls... man...
« on: January 04, 2017, 01:58:05 PM »
I see some of his shows and the one's he has with celebrities on it too...

And some of the things he subjects them too... I'm thinking, why guy?  Why?

I'm sure those celebrities sign a waiver and what they are obligated to do and stuff but some things...

It's like why?  He should know better that it's not even safe or what if it takes a bad turn?

For example they were squeezing elephant doo doo. 

and then he smears them on the girl's face, what if some accidently get's in her mouth and she swallow's it?  Who know's what kinda bacteria's in that thing.

He also slung some fish guts at this girl and some got in her bra... if it got her mouth?  c'mon dude!  Really?

And then I see him eat a trout... with the skin on!  The guy has a knife! Dude, you mean you couldn't clean it?  Cut it up?  He just chomped on it without even cleaning it.

Also!  I saw him make a snowshoe... and he cut himself...

and now that I think about it, the dude never even carries a first aid kit!  I've never seen him once pull out a first aid kit!

If you're traveling like the way he's traveling, shouldn't you have prepared with even a basic first aid kit!?!!?!?

Cheezez! 

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: bear grylls... man...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 09:35:55 PM »
I see some of his shows and the one's he has with celebrities on it too...

And some of the things he subjects them too... I'm thinking, why guy?  Why?

I'm sure those celebrities sign a waiver and what they are obligated to do and stuff but some things...

It's like why?  He should know better that it's not even safe or what if it takes a bad turn?

For example they were squeezing elephant doo doo. 

and then he smears them on the girl's face, what if some accidently get's in her mouth and she swallow's it?  Who know's what kinda bacteria's in that thing.

He also slung some fish guts at this girl and some got in her bra... if it got her mouth?  c'mon dude!  Really?

And then I see him eat a trout... with the skin on!  The guy has a knife! Dude, you mean you couldn't clean it?  Cut it up?  He just chomped on it without even cleaning it.

Also!  I saw him make a snowshoe... and he cut himself...

and now that I think about it, the dude never even carries a first aid kit!  I've never seen him once pull out a first aid kit!

If you're traveling like the way he's traveling, shouldn't you have prepared with even a basic first aid kit!?!!?!?

Cheezez!

It's staged... they have a whole medic team behind the camera.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 09:16:49 AM »
It's staged... they have a whole medic team behind the camera.

OF course they have a medic team behind the camera, but it's not going to stop dysentery or other disease from affecting the body. 

What I'm saying is, why is he subjecting them to it?  He's putting their health at risk!!!!  Even if the medical staff is there, it's not a real medical staff, they're only probably more than likely an emergent medical staff.  Like all they could do is probably like EMT or Paramedic stuff and prepared for possible dangerous animals and inscects in the locale like snakes, scorpians, and the likes.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 09:19:43 AM by thePoster »

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 09:37:23 PM »

OF course they have a medic team behind the camera, but it's not going to stop dysentery or other disease from affecting the body. 

What I'm saying is, why is he subjecting them to it?  He's putting their health at risk!!!!  Even if the medical staff is there, it's not a real medical staff, they're only probably more than likely an emergent medical staff.  Like all they could do is probably like EMT or Paramedic stuff and prepared for possible dangerous animals and inscects in the locale like snakes, scorpians, and the likes.

They have to make it as real as possible...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements