Advertisement

Author Topic: Side-Chicks AND Side-Guys  (Read 12389 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Side-Chicks AND Side-Guys
« on: January 05, 2017, 11:11:19 AM »
Had a conversation with a friend about this: do you fall into these categories?

Side chicks: according to News Times

10. You only go on weeknight dates.
Simply put, weekends are reserved for actual girlfriends (or "main chicks" if you're seriously terrified of commitment). There's nothing wrong with a Wednesday night date or meeting for lunch on a Friday, but if that's the only time he can see you, there's a good chance you're dealing with a dude in a relationship.

9. You never get to meet his friends.

A lot of guys are hesitant to introduce their love interests to their friends, as they're concerned one won't mesh well with the other. That said, if he isn't in a relationship, he'll probably let you meet some of his friends so they can see you actually exist. Every guy has that one friend who always claims to be seeing some hot gal but she happens to be gone all of the time, and we don't want to be that guy. On a related note, if he's always going out with his friends but never tells you where they're going, count that as a double red flag, because he might think you're going to track him down.

8. He always has his phone on him.

For one thing, if you were really relationship material in his eyes, he probably wouldn't be glued to his phone all the time. We're not saying you're definitely a side chick just because he's constantly texting or Tweeting or posting status updates, but there's probably something going on if he won't let you look at his phone. Beyond that, you're probably a side chick if you text all the time but never talk on the phone, but you're definitely a side chick if he has you saved under a fake name. We don't personally know any guys who use multiple phones, but that should be considered an automatic "yes" if you're wondering if you're a side chick.

7. He won't hold your hand in public.

Ladies, some of us just aren't into public displays of affection, but there's a difference between not wanting to kiss you in front of friends and treating your hand like the plague on a date. Don't get yourself in a tizzy if he doesn't want to kiss you or put his arm around you with his boys around, but it should cause a little bit of concern if he won't even hold your hand when it's just the two of you out in public. Additionally, if he starts looking over his shoulder or acting weirdly paranoid, it's probably not because he's worried about a sudden ninja attack. He's likely just making sure no one who knows his significant other is within eyesight.

6. He always wants to go to your place.

For one thing, a side chick might not ever see where her dude ever lives, but if she does, it wasn't his idea. If you feel like you're hosting a lot of "chill" time (which is almost never just "chilling"), you might be a side chick. Sure, some guys are just a little antisocial, but when he never wants to spend time anywhere other than your place, there's a good chance that he's keeping you a secret from someone.

5. He never spends the night.

Maybe he has to work in the morning or maybe he forgot to bring over his lucky boxers that he always sleeps in (trust us, dudes do some weird stuff like that). But if he's leaving in the middle of the night every time he goes over to your place, it's a good sign that he may be going home to someone else. There are some guys out there who just hate spending the night, but even they should be able to give you a night every once in a while. Sharing a bed during a weekend hotel trip doesn't count either, because that seems like a classic cheating move in our book.

4. He's M.I.A. for major holidays.

There's a reason that both February 13 and 15 are known as "National Side Chick Day" by different groups of people. When he's gone for every major holiday (particularly ones usually celebrated with loved ones), it's not all that unlikely that you're just one of the ladies he's got coming off of the bench for him. We're not saying that he's not just spending Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, and the others with his family, but you may want to consider how serious he's really taking you if he's not spending at least a few of those with you. If he's not seeing you on Valentine's Day, you're probably not the only one getting his invitation to make it up to you on Arbor Day.

3. His "sister" in photos looks nothing like him.

Isn't it weird how he and his parents are all tall brunettes but his sister is a short blonde in all of the photos you see? And does it strike you as strange that they're way more affectionate than you've ever been with your siblings? Maybe it really is his sister who he's always hugging in Facebook photos and they just happened to get very different dominant genes, or maybe it's really his main chick. While we're at that, it should be a major warning shot if he won't allow you into whatever social media he has, but we're definitely not saying you should make a fake account just to find out, because if you were wrong and he finds out... That's a wee bit stalker-ish.

2. He's "not into labels" on relationships.

Sure, some guys might just be a little afraid of a relationship due to previous relationships or general lack of trust, but if every time you ask him about the status of the two of you he dives away from the topic with an "I don't like labels" or a "let's just be us" then you probably should look into whether or not he's actually single in the first place. To be fair, if you never ask, then he never has to answer, so that's kinda your own fault.

1. His dog hates you.

Let's be honest, most dogs are better judges of character than people ever will be. You might not think his dog knows what's up, but if a dog is used to seeing your man with a different woman, you'll know. That time when his dog peed on your purse? That wasn't an accident, that was a message that you didn't belong there. If you want to avoid this harsh canine judgment, go with the fail-proof options, bring treats.

Side-guy: According to Gabby Speaks

1.   She makes unnecessary demands.

If there is anything I know, I know that when a woman loves you and sees a future with you she will not burden you with unnecessary demands like buy me that today,  buy me this tomorrow".  If all she does is ask and demand and never supplies in any way.  Dude, I think you need to do a little double check again.

2.  Sometimes you cannot just reach her.
See when she is still learning how to be with the main dude and the side dude without being caught this is always the case.

Her phones will all have low batteries, network will be bad where she is and you can't simply reach her for long hours or days and suddenly she resurrects.  HALLELUYAH!!

3.  When you want to go on a date, she comes with the CLAN. 
 Well, to some people this is strange but for a Naija babe (Nigerian girl) they do a group chop each time.
You hear things like "they are my best friends can't go anywhere without them". When a girl is serious with you, she protects you from her friends but when you are the side dude, she brings the CLAN. May the Lord bless you soul to take them to an expensive restaurant.  You will JEGBESE ( accumulate debt)  that day.

4.  She is a babysitter to her phone.
She passwords everything.  She carries her phone everywhere even to the toilet.  She sometimes answers calls like this "Helllloooo!!! I can't hear you, can you hear me" she moves a little and says again  "can you hear me now". All of a sudden network gets so bad she needs to go very far from you to get signal.

5.  She rarely calls you.
  If a woman rarely calls you and you do all the calling. She calls you only when she needs help.  You send her call credits and she rarely calls you with it.  Dude, need i say too much.

6.  Photos are out of bound.
Women love pictures. We take a lot of selfies in a day, a selfie with boo won't  be bad.  But when a lady refuses to take pictures with you then I think you need to think again. No pictures of you anywhere around her.  My dear, think again.

7.  She never mentions you on social media. We are in the social media era.  The first thing someone you have been with for sometime will do is to add you up to most of their social media accounts. If she doesn't do that or doesn't even for one day mention you. THEN!!

8.  You never appear unannounced.  There must be proper notification before you appear any where around her. At work, in school, at home or anywhere. She doesn't want to be seen in public with you.

9.  She wants a secret relationship. She might tell you a thousand and one reasons for you to agree but for real why be in a relationship and want it to be a secret.  Do you really want to be the secret guy.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

Re: Side-Chicks AND Side-Guys
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:13:24 PM »
Kevin, don't Crack your own eggs.

Hahaha, I want to know how many PH people are side chicks and side guys :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 12:53:16 PM »
I think your Facebook said "single" and there are no pic of your spouse. Hahaha

Hluas nkauj zoo nkauj es, kuv tsis muaj FB na, the FB?, xyov koj hais koj dabtsi. Kuv tsis tau muaj txij nkawm :idiot2:

Seb koj puas xav tham kuv xwb tiag ;)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 01:39:36 PM by Giggles_Shyly »

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 12:59:49 PM »
I will call you.  Pm me your number, Kevin.

Muab koj tus foos rau kuv ;D vim kuv tsis nyiam block calls na :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 01:04:32 PM »
Who says anything about block call? Give me your number,.Kevin.

Are you going to make me your side guy? You can just ask me here :P

Why can't girls just give their numbers out openly?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »
Had a conversation with a friend about this: do you fall into these categories?

Not I but I did have to dropped a couple of girls in the past because they've become to insecure and controlling...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 03:28:08 PM »
Not I but I did have to dropped a couple of girls in the past because they've become to insecure and controlling...

Side people aren't suppose to be controlling, so I have heard.

Dang... Too long for my eyes to read, plus on the clock tsis muaj time read.

According to what I hear cov  side yog cov haib no lmao. Haib tsis haib thiaj drink kua zaub tshuag xwb while the main tau noj qab qab tsau plab tom tsev.  :2funny:

The longer it is the more information. Cov es nyiam nyiam side dishes yuav tau nyeem ntawv hos ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 03:28:34 PM »
Here's my number....call me. 1234567890

hahahahahahaha! Thanks for the laughs :2funny:

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 09:34:43 AM »
Mas koj tsis kam ua mi li tus phoojywg zoo tshaj lau.

Koj puas paub qhov trick mas? Hais lus zoo zoo rau lawv ces tsuag naj hoom ntau ntau seb lawv puas los ua yus tus phoojywg ua thej tso.

Tom qab mas li tham txog kev sib puag O0

:2funny: :2funny:

Great laugh to end the week with! Thanks everyone :)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »
kuv mas...kuv tsis ntshaw ua lawv tus sidekick li os!  kuv xav ua lawv tus side bed xwb, like the one night stand....tsis mob hlwb, tsis mob taub hau (except the small one  :P), tsis mob siab, mob plawv.   

taws teeb, tua teeb tas xwb nyias mus nyias, unless she has two nights stands!  :D ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »
kuv mas...kuv tsis ntshaw ua lawv tus sidekick li os!  kuv xav ua lawv tus side bed xwb, like the one night stand....tsis mob hlwb, tsis mob taub hau (except the small one  :P), tsis mob siab, mob plawv.   

taws teeb, tua teeb tas xwb nyias mus nyias, unless she has two nights stands!  :D ;D

:2funny: you and your comments, a bucket of laugh for sure.

Kuv mas kuv xav yees cov side dishes cov duab xwb os O0 pictures last longer.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 09:55:45 AM »
Hahaha. Will u like to join in GS?

HAHAHA, no I am just the photographer :P

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 10:30:15 AM »
Ntuj awww tsis need trick li na vim ais is a natural lmao. txhob txhawj hais lus qab zib cuag pem thab is my expertise. Tseem qab zib tshaj SUGAR lawm thiab hos. Thaum kawg tsis xav khawm tsis xav puag los pheej muaj tus xav xav los puag los khawm yus  :2funny:

Tabsi kuv hnov hais tia yog yus tsis muaj lus qab zib lawv tsis kam txuas lus nrog yus no ne :2funny:

Kuv thaj mas yog li no os, lam tau lam hais lus ruam, lawv los ze ces txuas lus kiag xwb LOL Npaj no yus tsis xav khawm lod yeej yuav tau khawm ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 10:40:52 AM »
Yog koj nyob ze mas ntshe twb mag kuv khawm thiab puag koj lawm ntag lmao. Txhob tso tso dag tsam muaj tus los khawm tiag tiag ces koj tseem poob plig thiab nawb.  :2funny:

Los lus zoo: "cev nyob deb lod siab nyob ze!" ROFL Yog lus zoo xwb nawb tsis yog lus qab zib os :2funny:

Kev tso  dag tso luag ces yog li no maj. Dag dag ib tsam, hos luag ib tsam.... Txhob muab dab hem ces yeej tsis poob plig li os ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 11:00:07 AM »
Hahaha. Will u like to join in GS?
HAHAHA, no I am just the photographer :P
Giggles is a great photog, she specializes in taking selfies, so every picture she takes, she'll be in picture!  :D ;D

when having two side-chicks, make sure one likes cream and the other likes pie...they go great together.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements