Advertisement

Author Topic: Got my DNA back and this is what it says:  (Read 23603 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Got my DNA back and this is what it says:
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 03:04:14 AM »
Ok, so let's roll back the time to hundreds of thousands of years ago...

We all like to think that man evolved and from one single couple...

Because how else could we all be here right?

But wait a minute!!!  Lets think about it for a second, maybe we all didn't evolve from the same couple hundreds of years ago...

Could it be feasible that these "pure" race co-evolved roughly at the same time?

But you know, it all depends on what you want to believe, if you believe in the Pangea thing then well I guess we could see that we all evolved from the same couple but if if you don't believe in that, then we can say we all co-evolved at the same time.

For example, we got worms here in America, and worms in asia...  They are both worms but if the continent were never attached to each other, then they given the same circumstance could've evolved at the same time.

So(non-pangean theory), is it possible that these pure races co-evolved at the same time?  YEs we're all human's but we're all different? 

MoonAngel says she only has East Asian and Polynesian markers in her.  So yeah, I guess you can say there are "pure" races out there, she doesn't have any Caucasian markers on her or African markers on her.

So yeah, there's "pure" races out there.

So that means, if we were to test someone who was of pure Asian, you're not going to see European or African markers, etc etc and so forth.

Now!  I think what we really want to ask is, is there "pure" ethnicities out there?  Sure there are!

And how do we go about proving that or rationalizing that?  And is hmong a pure ethnicity?

Well, moonangel was wondering how she got some Polynesian in her...

The explanation is really easy.

But first!  Let's talk about "pure ethnicities"...

Allright...

We have three, European, Asian, and African.

Lets just focus on Asian.

So as the population grows and families forms, what happens?  Some people will stay together, and some will move and settle to different regions. 

As small populations of the same Pure race moves away they become their own little pocket of genes right?   They're not going to end up mixing their genes with their original populations anymore because they are not isolated from them.  They end up mixing their own genes with their own population in isolation. 

That is how we get our ethnicities! 

Look, just physically looking at our offsprings we can tell that we look like parents right?  So from biology we know that we'll carry those traits and pass it down to our kids, and so forth...  So basically if an isolated population only mix genes with it's genes, the result will be a bunch of people that looks the same or share a lot of the same traits and features....  Since that isolated population is not from the original population, they are not going to share much anymore of the orginal's defining features anymore...

Basically, the isolated population is filtering out the original populations traits due to the fact that they are just mixing with their own isolated genes.  For example, it's like when people do selective breeding with animals. 

Except with us humans, it's not selective breeding, it's more like isolation breeding due to well, that's what is around them.

So after hundreds of thousands of years, that's why we have all these different ethnicities under these 3 races.

So yes, we hmongs might actually be a pure ethnicity that is pure East Asian. 

See how that works?  I'll draw a picture later.  It'll explain it better.

Allright, so moonangel is wondering how she got Polynesian in her.  Well the obvious way would be someone from Polynesia gave their genes to someone in her ancestry.  HOw?  We don't know.   

Or! 

If we go back to our isolation theory....

It could just be that those markers that are part of Polynesians are really just markers that wasn't bred out.  What does this mean?  I'll try to explain(the picture will be better I promise!)

So remember we have the Asian race right? 

And I see she put a map of genes from here and there... but what is that map really?  It's really just a population map of markers found in an area that correspond to the ethnicity there.

For example, if we were to take samples from china... what kind of markers would we mainly see?  Chinese right?  If we take samples from Thailand, what markers would we see?  Thailand right?

If we take markers from Polynesian, what would we see?  Mainly Polynesians right?

What does this mean?  It just means in that area, there are populations sharing a majority of the same markers.  We have to keep that in consideration.

So now that that is backstoried and explained...

So the "Asians" in Polynesian are just a population of Asians that moved and isolated themselves and started breeding with themselves.   They pretty much bred in defining features and pretty much genes of what makes them up physically today.

So those Polynesian markers you have in you, it could possibly be markers that when the "Polynesian" Asians moved down there, when they started breeding within their own isolated population, ended up coming out more and appearing more in their genes. 

Got it?

Simple right?

I know, the picture will help!  I'll be back!

Oh!  Also, when you're talking about first and 2nd and 3rd cousins... I can logically explain that too.

Yes you don't know them but think about it.!

If you have this one "pure" ethnic gene pool... (keep in account in the past, Hmong's stuck with hmongs for a good 99 percent of the time, it is just recently that our hmong gene pool is more diversed), all those genes are pretty much coming from the same "parent" genes right?  So of course all our genes are going to be similar.   And thus, why they would be your second or third cousin that you never knew.

I'll draw a picture of that as well.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 03:09:02 AM »
Man!  I really love excercising my mind!  But I hate studying!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 03:30:27 AM »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 03:39:53 AM »
Got it?

And like you was wondering about your 1,2,3 cousin... well think about it now... if you're in an isolated population(we already established that in the past hmongs pretty much marry hmongs until recently, and even now it's still a lot of hmongs marrying hmongs<---this is how we get our 'isolated population') who's genes are just going to be in that gene pool?  The same genes that already is in the gene pool!  That's why you have all these 1,2,3rd cousins you don't know.

Think about it moonie, new genes can't be created unless it's a mutation or from an outside source gene pool.  All the combination you're going to get are just combinations from your "Isolated gene pool"... remember from biology class?  This brings up another interesting point!  Just hit me in the head!

I guess this can go on to explain why in the world there are "twins"... not birth twins but people who for some odd reason end up looking exactly like one another, it could just be that they happen to have roughly ended up having the same gene combination!

And I know!  I know what you're thinking!  This isolation thing I'm talking about is weird! and whack!  But you know what?  I think it's true! 

You know... so our clan's are isolated mini populations as well.

You know... I was watching a movie.. and I saw a hmong actor... and I knew right away he was a Hang because all the Hangs I knew, they had a certain feature to their face.  I won't say it because folks will think I'm hating...

But yeah..

Think about it! It all makes sense!

Just take a good look at yourself... and a picture of your mom when she was your age, you'll see she actually look exactly like you.   

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 03:46:54 AM »
Tibetans ("Tib" in the chart) have nearly 90% yDNA D (the yellow color).  Know who else has 90% or more yDNA D?  Adaman islanders.  According to your logic, they should look the same.  You tell me, do they look the same?

Tibetan:

Adaman Islander:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese_peoples :  "yDNA - The male Y-chromosome in humans is inherited exclusively through paternal descent. Male Onges and Jarawas almost exclusively belong to Haplogroup D-M174.[37] The clade is most common today in Tibet and Japan,..."

Dude, c'mon man.. you're not going to play that dumb are you to just try to win an argument?

Obvioulsy there's factors...

Diet, nutrion, location in the world!

Hmongs from Wis don't look like Hmong's from NC.

They are lighter skin, and NC hmongs are darker skin... why?  Duh the sun!

Obviously those island folks will be darker....

Cheezez folks!

Yalls not going to get anywhere of have any sort of intelligent dialogue if you just want to spout things like that!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 03:51:19 AM »
So in any case!

Moonangel, your Polynesian genes may just be the same genes that was from the parent gene pool as the Polynesians.

It's just that in their isolated populations those genes really came out and in our "hmong isolated population" it didn't.  But yet it's there!  So in our isolated hmong gene pool those Polynesian genes just didn't come out more.

I bet there's Polynesians out there that have hmong genes too because well, all our genes are just combinations from the parent gene pool.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 08:03:07 AM »
Hmongs from Wis don't look like Hmong's from NC.

They are lighter skin, and NC hmongs are darker skin... why?  Duh the sun!

Actual skin color is a result of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. Some Hmong are slightly darker than others, just like some whites are whiter than others. What you're talking about Hmong Wisconsin person looking different from North Carolina Hmong is a combination of tanning and fashion, such as regional differences in how someone styles their hair, eyebrows, and clothing. Tanning is just the body's process of protecting against UV rays - tanned skin always returns to normal color after being out of the sun for a period of time. Skin color doesn't change because a lighter skinned person hangs out in the summer sun their whole lives and then have babies. Case in point: African-Americans that were brought over as slaves hundreds of years ago to North America are still dark like their ancestors in Africa. Most African-Americans actually don't spend more time out in the sun more than other non-black American people. But they still retain their black skin because the body isn't going to change the color just because of a few hundred years of environmental change.

Like this post: +1

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 03:06:09 PM »
Interesting.

:knuppel2: God if I read one more thing about Chi You or Chiyu or Chi Yu. TAL Or Kevin or whatever your name is; stop with that garbage.

Member2011

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2017, 03:32:25 AM »
I understand your reason for looking into your DNA.  I hope Xai Her doesn't mind if I put up his research documents.

https://www.gofundme.com/herxai

They are based on 23andMe results and are a few years old (newer updates could change the values a little).  But throughout the 3-4 different individuals, they show a common 85%-90% Chinese (East Asian) and 10-15% Southeast Asian categorization .

atthetop

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2017, 10:03:36 PM »
moonangel's comments made me have brain cancer  ;D ;D

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2017, 01:52:59 AM »
I will not do a dna test. Unless I know for sure they break down the east/south-east asian dna specifically. Until then I am 100% Hmong based on my parent.

Test your might!

Advertisements