Advertisement

Author Topic: Describe your last date...  (Read 4144 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
Re: Describe your last date...
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 02:42:09 PM »
You need a girl who's gonna get mad along with you and pull out her gun to scare them off. That's the girl you're gonna marry.

well, I definitely would like a girl who is protective...i f not of me, than for our children....ha ha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +293
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2018, 05:55:16 PM »
well, I definitely would like a girl who is protective...i f not of me, than for our children....ha ha

I hope so too! Best wishes.

Offline out

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +102
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 04:38:11 AM »
Thank you to the person who +1 my retarded post. hehe

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +323
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 11:33:38 AM »
NXT date at the end of this month.  We both taking PTO n heading to the OC southern California.  We play by ear, don't have a plan to what to do yet.  Don't even Early book rooms either to save a penny.  Hotwire Expedia all I need when I need. 

When guys take women on road trips, he has horns growing out of his head.  That devilish thinking ya know.  The anticipation of opening up that gift for the first time you know? 

With experiences, I'm not nervous at all.  Been down this road so many times before.  By the following week, we go out with another victim.  It's the endless cycle of an old maid bachelor n bachelorette.  Never gets old unless you call it quits yourself. 

If I was a freak, I'll take you guys posted journey and I would try to repeat it with different dates. 

Have a date this Sunday.  She wanna eat Mongolian BBQ.  I no care what we eat.  I just need a companion to cure my Sunday loneliness problem.  No football so I'm free for women duties on any given Sunday.  Holla at yo boi.  Ha

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline ImpatientAsTheWind

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2018, 02:45:32 PM »
I'll describe my most memorable date... We had mutual acquaintances and a friend gave him my phone number. He asked if I'd like to spend the afternoon with him.  He came to pick me up and surprised me with a picnic at the park.  It was the nicest and most romantic thing anyone had ever done for me.  He even brought my favorite dessert (a guy who did his research).  That's probably why I still remember it.  *sigh* I wonder where he is now and if he ever thinks of me time from time to time.  I think I broke his heart though because even though he was a sweet guy, there was no chemistry on my end, so we never got past that first date.  I would totally rewind time now though... Oh what my 20 silly year old self didn't know about my 30 year old self... that's the kind of man I need in my life right now.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:48:01 PM by ImpatientAsTheWind »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +296
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2018, 02:56:16 PM »
Heck yeah,

If there's no chemistry... there's nothing that can be done..

It doesn't matter how hot.. how beautiful, how handsome..  if there's no chemistry then might as well move on.  Good for a one night stand and just to  have someone around while you find another but same here..

If me and her don't have any chemistry, no matter how much I want to like her... I just can't seem get into her.

Me and a guy had just this talk today!  It was about a girl and he was like "I was trying to talk to her and it was so hard, it was like pulling teeth, she doesn't have any opnion about anything etc etc etc".

I just laughed, I asked to meet her, and he said next time we have a group going out he'll invite her.  I just wanna talk to her and see how she's like. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements