Advertisement

Author Topic: OH man... my new job..  (Read 1161 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
OH man... my new job..
« on: January 20, 2017, 09:20:54 AM »
I really need to work out now... :S

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: OH man... my new job..
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:30:50 AM »
OH and plus.....

Man!  I gotta learn another language too!!!

Work talk!!!  Cheezez!!!!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 12:59:10 PM »
don't you need to know math conversions too,  like if I come in asking for a size 43 in euro, you'll be able find my shoe size?  ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 02:35:57 PM »
man... I do need to know math conversion too...

Cheezez....

I thought this job was gonna be easy...

NOw I'm also having to do self study for another part of my job..

Self study like...well I'm going to get training too but... I have to study by myself so I'll look at least competent and have a better understanding when I start my training...

Today I was doing some sorta pre familirization and.... man.... it was like..  I didn't know what the heck I was looking at...

Advertisements