Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't like this, it sends a bad message... It says "Diabetes, High blood  (Read 1366 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
pressure, varicose, back pains, trouble breathing, etc etc all host of ailments related to obesity is ok!"

Yes love your body but know that your health matters more.  You can and should always work on your health!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1h9qajF7vY

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
YOu know, I hate my body right now...

It's pretty flubby and sloppy and jiggly and loose and and I hate wearing clothes because it just don't look good on me..

So what do I do?  I don't cry and mope ... I just go to the gym!  And work out!!

It's really that simple!

Man.. I did some abs and 6 miles on the elliptical today.. it sucks! But you gotta sacrifice time! 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I mean, what kinda empowerment is this???!??!?!

I tell you what... I'm fat!  and even if I "look good" in clothes... it's still uncomfortable. ..

Bending to tie my shoes, sitting my car driving!  Getting in and ut of the car!  Sitting on the commode and then wiping, just sitting down in general and doing things

Advertisements