Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong shaman  (Read 3842 times)

Dom

Hmong shaman
« on: January 27, 2017, 08:18:58 AM »
Do you believe that sh-t?  :2funny: :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

nooneever

Re: Hmong shaman
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 08:22:06 AM »
Only when I'm the person being paid to be a shaman.   O0

Dom

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 08:36:20 AM »
Only when I'm the person being paid to be a shaman.   O0
Follow the money, to the SSI office.  :2funny: :idiot2:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 10:57:28 AM »
when you're on the death bed and want to live a bit little longer, you will believe in anything.  you will spend your last dollar just to hear the drums beat to the rhythm of your heart and unwordly chant.  not only that but you will also believe in his wife's witchcraft of selling you roots and bark that cures all illness!   :D ;D

I just believe in the eating and drinking part of a jingle bell party!  O0

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Dom

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 12:07:04 PM »
when you're on the death bed and want to live a bit little longer, you will believe in anything.  you will spend your last dollar just to hear the drums beat to the rhythm of your heart and unwordly chant.  not only that but you will also believe in his wife's witchcraft of selling you roots and bark that cures all illness!   :D ;D

I just believe in the eating and drinking part of a jingle bell party!  O0
LMFAO  :2funny:

Those people are genuinely crazy.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »

I give it more credit than Christianity, Islam, & Buddhism. But I also questions the rights of passage to becoming a Shaman, whether a person is spiritually called for and becomes sick in the process. If that case is really true, why aren't other race of people experience the same phenomenon?

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 08:34:17 PM »
Yes, I heard. It's not only be learned but the ritual is also different from the usual. Besides that, these shaman's want good compensation.. . It's getting ridiculous to the point of just screwing it...

Dom

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 09:09:38 AM »
I give it more credit than Christianity, Islam, & Buddhism. But I also questions the rights of passage to becoming a Shaman, whether a person is spiritually called for and becomes sick in the process. If that case is really true, why aren't other race of people experience the same phenomenon?
Your opinion has been stated. I think shamanism is a crock of sh*t.  :idiot2: :2funny: Next, they'll be able to forecast the weather because they can influence atmospheric activities.  :idiot2:

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 12:23:47 PM »
I have nothing against it but I hate the elders for prolonging this religion when all the signs points to an end and yet they persistently pushes you to participate. Not only that but they're also pushing for changes that voids authenticity. Most rituals going on in my family, it's only the elderly that you see, there's no young people involve. It's not just religion, but family/clan laws too. I don't know how much longer I can stand having this shoving down my throat.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 05:30:09 PM »
Yeh, those that are too spiritual refuses medical attention and prefers to have the shaman perform rituals that often don't address such ailments.

Dom

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »
I have no problems with it, just with how some operate.  ignoring the greedy folks that walks like 3g and 3 heads for service.  The issue is with people who refuse to seek medical attention and insist on going through with a ritual to cure said condition.  it sucks seeing someone suffer cause of the incompetence.
What a bunch of fools.  :2funny:

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 12:41:54 PM »
Your opinion has been stated. I think shamanism is a crock of sh*t.  :idiot2: :2funny: Next, they'll be able to forecast the weather because they can influence atmospheric activities.  :idiot2:
Try my videos on YouTube I'm king.  https://youtu.be/sxjsgZGI5n8

Dom

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »
Try my videos on YouTube I'm king.  https://youtu.be/sxjsgZGI5n8
Get out of here.  ;D

Advertisements